Saturday Night Fever Series Round 1 only RM 200!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
After the spectacular Preview, it’s now time for Round 1!
With new, lower Entry Fees of only RM 200!! WOOHOOO!!
Having gained feedback and experience from the Preview Round, we have made a couple of changes to the format and added some new categories, to promote more colourful and edge-of-your-hotpants action:

o 1.8 Open category
A new category that is open to any type of car with an engine capacity below 1900cc. However, it EXCLUDES vehicles that ARE NOT high-volume unibody monocoque chassis construction (no Caterhams, Elises, X-Bows, Atoms, Radicals, etc). AE86s and MX5s can take on EK9s and Satria GTI 1.8s. Tyres limited to semi-slick, as per our approved list.

o SuperStreet Open category
Another highly-requested category that makes sense: Any Street car with any drive format or any road-legal construction running semi-slicks. M3s vs FD2Rs vs EVOs vs STIs vs S15s vs Elise vs F430 vs… you get the picture!

o EuroCup category
Limited to high-production, unibody monocoque chassis saloon cars from Europe. A special SNF category just for the Conti-boys!

o Change in Format
Starting grid will now be determined by quickest laptime during 1.5-hour Practice and Qualifying session at 7pm. And to make it more fun, it’ll be a Reverse Grid.
Sand-bagging (slow driving during Qualifying) by comparing Qualifying times against the Heat times. If there is a significant difference in laptime of more than 2-seconds, the vehicle and team will be disqualified.

o No more Groups
There will be no more Groupings, rather all vehicles from a category will go out together. However in the interests of safety, al categories will be limited to 16 starters only.

o Multiple Drivers
Teams may opt for 2 drivers to a vehicle. However be informed that:
- Each driver MUST sign indemnity and adhere to general and safety conduct;
- Only 2 passes will be provided to each team / entry no matter how many drivers or crew you bring along.

o Lower Entry Fees!
Due to more categories and longer Practice time, we have to reduce the total heats per category to 2 runs, still 5 laps. But that means we have got to drop the Entry Fee too, so it’s now only RM 200 to participate! Now that’s a good thing, isn’t it?

No more racing on the streets fellas, it’s time to put your $$$ where your balls are! And errrr women drivers, it’s time to shame some of the boys eh!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! Go to

Saturday Night Fever Series | Ignition.My

Last edited:

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Hi Adian,
I'm interested. I'm wondering is full racing suit a compulsory item for those who participating this even??

Thanks!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Camsaw, pls download the regulations.

Racesuit is not compulsory, but is recommended. Want to be a racer, dress like a Racer!! Then the chicks will come :D

FYI any race suit is ok, not asking for FIA level. Just want the drivers to look good ;)

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Hi Adian,
Thanks!! Actually, I did read through the Technical & Sporting regulations, and in the General Regulations page, there is an " Driver must:....Attire: Helmet, gloves, racing suit, shoes" phrase therefore just want to confirm, as I haven't get a set til now. :D

Thanks for info, I'll see if possible to purchase the suit. Cheers!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Hi adian,

i was trying to download the regulation pdfs but i encountered dead links. could you please help me check whether its really a missing page or is it just an error on my side?

thank you.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
alright those links worked!

thank you very much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus :adore:

Need help, appriciate for every reply and answer, when the car moving it sounds like 'wruk wruk wruk' the faster i go the faster it produce the noise.

One of my trusted mechanic said sounds like this is only will produce by wheel bearing, but after i've replace it and those noise still appear.

This noise usually happens after i've went thru a rough/bumpy road & rainy/cold weather days.

My question is, except wheel bearing what else is spinning in our car while we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience