Satria original fog lamp installation

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi all

My current fog lamp:

I just purchased this and want to install it:

I went to a mechanic, he said cannot install because no mounting at the car to install this. I think, this is possible to install. Maybe I should go to accessories shop rather than mechanic. Maybe he is lazy to layan my request. I dont know.

Need your advise. :hmmmm:

Thanks all

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Anyone? Or at least you have a photo of front look for a wira/satria without its front bumper. At leat i can have a look at it. Thanks

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
It can be installed. I think the mechanix wants "upah" for their work.

Normally, not many mechanix interested to do ONLY installation. They would install it if the lamp is bought from their own shop.
I guess the mechanix does want to be held "responsible" if the lamp rosak.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
The original picture shows 2 screws only. Left and right.
The replacement (2nd Pic) have 3 screws in 3 corners. Probably that is why the mechanic say no mounting points.
just tebuk the bumper...no problem..especially accessories shop..normally they doesnt really care and just directly install

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
I think the old one just screw at the bumper itself. but the one that I have here is mounted onto the body behind the bumper and bumper need to tebuk too.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Already install the fog lights today. Fuh, after 2 hours... Not many knows how install this old school original fog lamp. I go to the accessories shop, all the budak2 duno how to install. Then come the bos, oldest among them, see and show them how to install.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Already install the fog lights today. Fuh, after 2 hours... Not many knows how install this old school original fog lamp. I go to the accessories shop, all the budak2 duno how to install. Then come the bos, oldest among them, see and show them how to install.
Nothing beats experience.......:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a noob question

Can anyone tell me the difference between N1 and Sflow mufflers (or other types if i missed out any)
Also, what is a 'cat-back' :rolleyes:

Hope sifus can enlighten me with all these exhaust terms. Im planning to fit a reasonable sports exhaust on my ride. Its automatic transmission so i wonder if Universal mufflers do good on it?

HELP HELP HELP :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience