• Satria GTi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi FTO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
owner of a gti here.. i will vote for gti la.. duh.. ha ha ha... but compare between neo and gti ... its between old and new system, if compare between standard then i think neo la since it a newer modal, engine and syatem baru... but when moded that a diff story all together...

but for me 4g93 na (gti) is the best....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
owner of a gti here.. i will vote for gti la.. duh.. ha ha ha... but compare between neo and gti ... its between old and new system, if compare between standard then i think neo la since it a newer modal, engine and syatem baru... but when moded that a diff story all together...

but for me 4g93 na (gti) is the best....
where have u been bro long time no c u.
any latest upgrade?

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
where have u been bro long time no c u.
any latest upgrade?
been around but had problem to log in to zth... also been super busy with work... no new upgrade la dude... just repainted but change block old wan had a crack... how bout you bro? how have you been? how the monster ride doing??.....

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
between ur choice list and ur usage.... id say the best is a Satria GTi.... but its a car that i really dont recommend getting coz its way too hot on the thieves list. way too hot.

perhaps replace that list with a Civic EF or EG? if ur buying cash i mean.

and Satria Neo can still have a Mivec transplanted in it... just that its significantly heavier compared to a Satria...

perhaps take a look at the Mazda MX-5?

cant really comment on the FTO...but it has a V6 engine...V6 is heavy... possible understeer?
FTO heavy is it? then its out of my choice, bcoz already have a heavy car. civic EF or EG is too old, might as well take EK. But to find an EK 3 doors with minimal mod is like impossible...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
FTO heavy is it? then its out of my choice, bcoz already have a heavy car. civic EF or EG is too old, might as well take EK. But to find an EK 3 doors with minimal mod is like impossible...
not really heavy actually.....

where old satria kerb weight was somewhere around 1,005 kg

new satria neo was somewhere around 1,146 kg

and fto around 1210 kg

the power advantage of fto holds a bit of advantage in term of power to weight ratio...

but satria can change direction much quicker....
its just depends on your personal choice....but if it was me money no objection....a manual fto would my first choice (along with suspension upgrade) :adore:

if strict on budget....then satria also not really that bad choice....still can give u broad smile on winding road even the power wasn't that great :biggrin:

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
bro if u choose neo, go to POWERZONE, they got the stuff to mod campro engine, i heard they are good. if i were u my choice would be FTO

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
neo go to powerzone!!!! yyyy! check saturday nite fever event... dont see any powerzone cars there!

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
powerzone is more to drag sport, they have experience in making campro engine more powerful, check the local magazine, bout how they modded a campro engine and supercharged it other project is 4 throttle campro, one of my frenz are using campro 4 throttle, and the power is differ, im not promoting powerzone, but if u want more power in campro engine the very humble powerzone can help u.

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
sgti indeed
well...after 7 years drivin it

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

sgti indeed
well...after 7 years drivin it

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i have try powerzone cams, and other stuff. no my liking base on 4g93 engine la.... few of my fren when there with the amount spent and the result got not impress. there this local workshop i go did a neo wit mild mod less then 5k spent came back wit 142bhp ..i dont care much for powerzone but everywan has their choice.....