• Satria GTi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi FTO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
hye, i drive a celica and putra GSR before this. now both sold and i drive e46 328. try to find a lightweight manual car for spirited driving. I prefer NA because my experienced with putra GSR is i dont like the tyre slipping and steering wild due to torque.

I plan if buy neo, i want to change to hi-cam, and if GTi, i want to change to MIVEC head. and if FTO, maybe no mod.

So, which one gives a good handling and easy-revving? how about the consumption on this 3 model?

p/s - if u have other car to recommend, pls do so. budget below rm50k

Hassan77

Nov 5, 2010
Shah alam
Hi bro, the most reliable and good deal is a satria Gti 1.8, light mod like exhaust, hicam and some performance upgrading make the car fun to drive. Its classical look is very attractive, just mod a good suspension and nice sport rim, thats enuf..
Satria Neo as far i i know will cost u a bit high to mods. i dun know whether Hicam works well with the campro engine, look for the Neo's tuner back then, the pick up is not so kicking as satria 4G93 did..

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
bro hassan - how about FTO? i think should have more power as it is 2.0 liter and mivec. i read it produce 200hp, but i afraid it will be like my celica, claim 190hp, but GTi can smoke it anytime

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
bro bikerz,

50k budget is the car only or including of mod? if NA, eg 2 door with b18c stock is very fun to play already. once you got the car, no need to mod anything buy repair whatever is needed. believe me, the feeling is much more better than driving a stock fto or latest celica. 2nd choice i vote for sgti with high cam.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i vote for gti with 4g93 na powerplant..becoz i own 1 ;)

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
hon_cs - well, it is difficult to find a good cond eg with b18c, and actually i'm finding a 3 doors car as i already have e46, that make it harder to find 1. btw, b18c and b16b, alot of different in term of power? heard b16b is more fun

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
touge,go for vtec,u'll be lansi to own one.the feel of driving vtec is different.
both the block is the same.if u want power with mild setup.go for eg 2 doors,b18cr with b16b cam.or eg6 original pon ok.b16a also can go to around 200bhp what.

currently m driving a turbo car,and i really miss my vtec.hehe

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008

currently m driving a turbo car,and i really miss my vtec.hehe
... me too, with turbo, boost start at 3k rpm but finish at 6.5k rpm...boost rush but short time....
but vtec start at 3.8k rpm and will go until 8.5k rpm...
haiii, need to find a 2nd car laaa....

...sorry, my vote.... satria neo cs (clubsport)....

Last edited:

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
is there lots of different in term of chasis for civic and type-r?

i wonder why many choose GTi... is it more power than FTO? or pure better handling than other?
(now i understand why GTi became main target for car theft :))

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
vote for satria gti...have one b4,it belong to my younger bro..1.8 manual really give u pick up feel,powerful when hide to genting highland,easy handing as it just small car but got powerful engine 1.8,all disc brake...best all point.about nowaday neo..i hate it as it look like so fake,copycat from gti ma...

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Go for Satria GTi. Once u get the right setting of mods. It can pukul anything. ( I mean in it's level laa. ) Don't expect want to pukul evo, rx8, or others.

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
there's only one thing that haunted me. before this i buy putra gsr, all the mechanical is good, but audio system always give me probs. one side speaker, radio cant on. so i afraid to buy GTi because at its age, pretty difficult to find a stock one. i mean i hope to get cockpit all stock. that's the only thing that make me think of neo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

BMW Malaysia has rolled out their latest addition to the F30 3-Series fleet, the 330e hybrid at BMW Innovation Days Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur today.

Equipped with a state-of-the-art electric motor working harmoniously with BMW's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience