satria neo r3

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Naj_savvy,

Locktech comes with ignition cut right? Does it void our car warranty since some wiring modification need to be made to the car?

And how much u pay for captor installation? Got any lubang to get cheaper price?
Dont worry about the locktech installation as the wiring only need to be Plug N Play configurations, as it was built in with connector. There no cutting any wires in it, so i think it wont void any warranty.

But i really think CAPTOR is still the best...

maybe with some NRG QuickReales + QuickLock + CAPTOR = this is what i intend to do for my security...

ya captor seems to have a very good reputation at this moment..

i just called captor earlier this morning.. they will waive the RM200 installation fee to those who are insured with their insurance panels.. in my case it's etiqa..
So how much for the total cost for captor?

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Basic package is RM2200 after discount. But I opt for additional services (immobilizer + early warning alarm linking). The total is RM2600
Bingo! The same price i got. Mine also opted for the package. Regarding the locktact, i'll post the pic n how it looks like while driving. So far no disturbance issue. I have more confidence in locktact + captor combo now in my car. There's no way for a theft to cut through the steel of locktact unless he uses machine and the process itself will take hours

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
steering/pedal lock plus captor is a very good combination.. steering/pedal lock to discourage the thieves from targeting our car or at least delay their time to break the lock.. in case they choose to tow away, captor should be able to track and recover

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
He he I think its overkill with too many security layers. All you need is the immobilizer already available and captor to cut the engine if stolen Pakai Ferrari also almost same
The deadlock system is needed to make sure no one can open the doors
From inside or outside once locked unless with the keys

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
hey fellas,
what about the discussion regarding 2011 R3 owner community?
who going to lead? who going to manage? what medium to use? fb? website? or here?
i was wondering who is the owner of R3 #1? and also the last 1.. hehe

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Ok la nanti 16th I will open up a community at fb neo r3 owners
Joe ada ideas can lepak my place and set it up!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ok setting up now...what shall we name the club?

Neo R3 Owners Club
R3 Neo Tribe
R3 Neo Owners Community -Setting it up under this tag

Suggestions? Also pls pm me yr Facebook account names so I can add in the private community list. Pls include yr build number so I can create some tags.

Last edited:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
He he I think its overkill with too many security layers. All you need is the immobilizer already available and captor to cut the engine if stolen Pakai Ferrari also almost same
deadlock? never heard about that. any links that can give more info?

yup our car has built in immobilizer.. but the captor immobilizer is used to immobilize the car in case our car is hijacked and the hijacker manage to get the key..

check your pm for my fb info

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Got it and put in my friend list my fb acct needs some updating
He he
Ok a deadlock mechanism on conti cars
You can hear a click after the car is locked. So if
Someone breaks yr glass and gets in they still can't open
The doors bonnet boot.

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey fellas,
what about the discussion regarding 2011 R3 owner community?
who going to lead? who going to manage? what medium to use? fb? website? or here?
i was wondering who is the owner of R3 #1? and also the last 1.. hehe
R3 #001 owner is in Johor, #002 somewhere around Klang Valley owh btw, in MahindraSatyam (Cyberjaya) there is one more R3 owner excluding me WVL **** somthing.. i still dont know who...
But guys,, better use FB for R3 owner list because if it forum its sure very hard to maintaince, and almost dead because not many R3 plus not all of the owner like to browsing web like we do....
BTW UGPM about my facebook email.

There is no such a thing call overkill for me, as long i can sleep well and see Movie assuring that my car is in safe place....

PS: Im still funding for my CAPTOR to bee installed yet ... or maybe i just use my budget for the R3 CF hoof :confused:

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Yo k69 did you check the crank pulley info?

The rest r3 owners who haven yet done so pls pm me yr fb account name if you haven't already done so so I can create a community in FB.tks.

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Ok la nanti 16th I will open up a community at fb neo r3 owners
Joe ada ideas can lepak my place and set it up!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ok setting up now...what shall we name the club?

Neo R3 Owners Club
R3 Neo Tribe
R3 Neo Owners Community -Setting it up under this tag

Suggestions? Also pls pm me yr Facebook account names so I can add in the private community list. Pls include yr build number so I can create some tags.
as long as i know my car is safe n sound wherever i park, it's worth it for me. My job requires me to park anywhere depending on clients.

Anyway, for name suggestion, I would suggest to create the community under the name of our car "Satria Neo R3 2011 club/gang/etc" because if put the name as Neo R3 only, it can also be the previous black neo r3. rkbella, i'll pm u my email address

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yo k69 did you check the crank pulley info?

The rest r3 owners who haven yet done so pls pm me yr fb account name if you haven't already done so so I can create a community in FB.tks.
Nope havent chat with Mr Su yet, but deffinetly i wouldn't change crank pulley, because

there is no crank pulley in the market right now (for our car) with harmonic dampere (rubber piecec).
Most of them claim they have, but the crank pulley it self is just a gimmick, it not in 3 piece construction, it's just 1 piece with additional rubber sticking to it..

Will confirm it with Mr. Su when im getting my car. still dint know when yet.. Maybe this thursday or friday. Right now my car is in treatment in COE.... Aww i miss my baby:love::love::love:it been 4days...

Sep 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
R3 #001 owner is in Johor, #002 somewhere around Klang Valley owh btw, in MahindraSatyam (Cyberjaya) there is one more R3 owner excluding me WVL **** somthing.. i still dont know who...
But guys,, better use FB for R3 owner list because if it forum its sure very hard to maintaince, and almost dead because not many R3 plus not all of the owner like to browsing web like we do....
BTW UGPM about my facebook email.

There is no such a thing call overkill for me, as long i can sleep well and see Movie assuring that my car is in safe place....

PS: Im still funding for my CAPTOR to bee installed yet ... or maybe i just use my budget for the R3 CF hoof :confused:
Hi Kambing69! I am the owner of WVL**** / #069 that you are referring to. Yeah I was shocked to see another R3 in Mahindra Satyam as well. Yours is WVP ####. Great to see it parked beside another two Satrias... Wonder who you are man! :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

By the way can I know who is the owner of #084? I saw your baby on the 10th September at Proton Mutiara Damansara ready to be delivered to you... Enjoy the ride bro... :driver:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Kambing69! I am the owner of WVL**** / #069 that you are referring to. Yeah I was shocked to see another R3 in Mahindra Satyam as well. Yours is WVP ####. Great to see it parked beside another two Satrias... Wonder who you are man! :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

By the way can I know who is the owner of #084? I saw your baby on the 10th September at Proton Mutiara Damansara ready to be delivered to you... Enjoy the ride bro... :driver:
LoL... this make laugh really hard man... Yup, that mine WVP **** #063. i saw your car almost 1~2 weeks already.. I thought it was client car. .Sure we will meet sometimes~

Sweet my car have sibling here..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Care to own one of FHI's 300 ever made, lightest and last of the Version 9 generation WRX?. This Spec-C RA-R could be it. This, already formidable machine comes with some upgrades, namely, the Blitz FMIC, Trust titanium exhaust, Tomei downpipes, Alcon big brakes,

Subaru Version 9 Spec-C RA-R
limited edition (only 300 production)
year production DEC 2005
year reg DEC 2006
Original white paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience