Satria Neo (M) 2007 Jerking like H**L

dunnodunke

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
greeting to all sifus here,

I've juz changed all the plug, cable, and ignition coil recently but the jerking still persists...but, it's only when i turned on the AirCond.....if not, the driving will be smooth.....anyone have any idea what may causes this problem? i do suspect fuel pump or throttle body, but it bugs me coz it happen only when i turn on the aircond only, and if the jerking start happening, the car will keep jerking even after I turn the A/C off. It will only stop until I stop the engine wait for about half an hour till it is OK again,

...Izzit the compressor?

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
check compression engine..check idle sensor..maybe there is a leak..coz satria no use vacum throttle.

dunnodunke

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
thanx for fast reply..but im kinda of noob, how i do i check 'em...

juz found it on net...TQ, gotta ask the pomen to do it la.... heheh

Last edited:

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
for engine compression test you must go to workshop (some workshop dont have it)..the compression test took about 20 minutes.they will test 1 cilinder/compression..NA engine will have high compression 13bar above/cilinder..each cilinder must be above 10bar, not less,if there is 1 cilinder have low compression,below 10bar..there is a leak somewhere in your engine.such as pistons rings..if there is no leak.and you pass the compression test,then check for engine idle sensor,maybe need some replacement,if that pass to...lastly check vacum for intake throttle.satria neo use vacum(if i'm not mistaken,stepper motor..correct me if im wrong)..neo dont have any throttlebody..must check all vacum hoses,intake,return...aircond compressor suck engine power a lot,but it will never make the engine jerking or sudden engine stop..

dunnodunke

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
ok thanx, now i see, but suppose there's any leaking, wont the engine check indicator light up?....but actually neo do have throttlebody...however, i think checking the engine's compression wouldn't hurt...the mileage already more than 200k anyway...

thnx bro...6t pape update balik...

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
mm...for normal car.. i mean the car with carb or drive by cable trotle body...1 of the causes is too low rpm
i dun kno about the car with drive by wire tb...maybe u can check it oso

dunnodunke

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
okay, sorry bout the long krip....krip....krip..... by me...was bz enough wif Hari Raya.....my pomen already check the compression, there's seems to be no leakage....the amount of oil engine are at its supposed-to-be level and day by day check, it does not reduce.....

as for the RPM like kayour said, i've noticed during idling the timing are not stable..., what would cost this? is it the fuel pump? however i've been asking around and an aircond pomen said it could be compressor bearing...does the symptom that i note down in my first post match with what he said?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Try to check on your idle control, throttle body. This happens on cold start or even when the engine is warm?

dunnodunke

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
tomorrow's saturday, will try to go asking around other workshops....the reason im looking for guides here actually, at least i wont get 'sembelih'ed by workshops...Lol....

anyway, i've already serviced my TB and reset it.....the unstable timing always happen on cold start and happens sometimes even during warm engine....well, my car could be facing multiple problems..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All :wavey:

I'm gonna post my DIY brake shoe change on my Myvi. Most of us know that brake shoes last very long, almost the lifespan of the car in some cases. Therefore we do not see many people changing the brake shoe. However, because myvi brakes suck, I thought of getting a better brand, at least at my perspective.

Story: This is my first DIY brake shoe change. I have done disc brake pad replacement which is fairly simple and easy but not brake shoe replacement. Thus before I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience