Satria Neo CPS problem

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
All bros,

I’ve just finish service my Neo Cps today and test drive few round to activate the CPS. what i can say is quite powerful mechanism…thumbs up for proton!

On the other hand, i don’t know any future owner will experience the problem that i having now in my neo cps. I’ve complain to Proton during service today but yet they still can’t fix the bloody problem!! What the heck….

The problems are :
1. Weird sound coming out from meter if ur the driver when start the engine.
(Proton said engine mounting need to b replace, what the heck, this is new car and so fast mati??)
2. Some knocking sound came out from passenger side dashboard when accelarating. (Proton said air-con hose knocking on car body and they said fix it already but yet still got sound when i took my car, WTF)
3. Left hand side speaker pecah but they claim is door trim making sound, sigh….
4. Engage 3rd gear full throtle, engine jerk for 3 times!!! from 2k rpm to 3k rpm. (Proton said done by doing basic tuning, and yes its done but now change to 2nd gear jerking now!!!)

I don’t know what else to said but to accept the fact this is Malaysian Car manufacture sure problem will exist even it’s new car. Overall if my problem could be fix, this will be a nice car & powerful car to drive.

Quite dissapointed with them on the service…..said this fix that fix already, but end up them same problem still exist…HAIH!!

Any bros here can tell me why my car engine jerking? Tuning problem?
And yday i tested my car for long shot and it manage to clock ONLY 140km/h all the way, tht's the fastest and it wont go any further....sigh :(
For CPS related problem, it is much expected. New things are prone to have problem, because Proton never follow the way the Japanese/European company's process of development. Those Jap/Europe co always design until perfect. If you see my crappy honda interior you will know. I opened the dashboard for 100s of times, and everytime i install it back, it just snaps in nicely without causing any noise whatsoever during driving. And it snaps in without any screw too. I don't really know how much Proton has improved since Wira though. But from your post, seems like internals vibration are still there. Hopeless. :sleep:

Bump:
All bros,

I’ve just finish service my Neo Cps today and test drive few round to activate the CPS. what i can say is quite powerful mechanism…thumbs up for proton!

On the other hand, i don’t know any future owner will experience the problem that i having now in my neo cps. I’ve complain to Proton during service today but yet they still can’t fix the bloody problem!! What the heck….

The problems are :
1. Weird sound coming out from meter if ur the driver when start the engine.
(Proton said engine mounting need to b replace, what the heck, this is new car and so fast mati??)
2. Some knocking sound came out from passenger side dashboard when accelarating. (Proton said air-con hose knocking on car body and they said fix it already but yet still got sound when i took my car, WTF)
3. Left hand side speaker pecah but they claim is door trim making sound, sigh….
4. Engage 3rd gear full throtle, engine jerk for 3 times!!! from 2k rpm to 3k rpm. (Proton said done by doing basic tuning, and yes its done but now change to 2nd gear jerking now!!!)

I don’t know what else to said but to accept the fact this is Malaysian Car manufacture sure problem will exist even it’s new car. Overall if my problem could be fix, this will be a nice car & powerful car to drive.

Quite dissapointed with them on the service…..said this fix that fix already, but end up them same problem still exist…HAIH!!

Any bros here can tell me why my car engine jerking? Tuning problem?
And yday i tested my car for long shot and it manage to clock ONLY 140km/h all the way, tht's the fastest and it wont go any further....sigh :(
For CPS related problem, it is much expected. New things are prone to have problem, because Proton never follow the way the Japanese/European company's process of development. Those Jap/Europe co always design until perfect. If you see my crappy honda interior you will know. I opened the dashboard for 100s of times, and everytime i install it back, it just snaps in nicely without causing any noise whatsoever during driving. And it snaps in without any screw too. I don't really know how much Proton has improved since Wira though. But from your post, seems like internals vibration are still there. Hopeless. :sleep:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Bros,

My car now at COE for one week d.....
Been there to check on my car but they said sent to Shah Alam factory d....

after 1 week and they still gave me the reason "still rectify the problem..."

Wtf, it's been one week and still not yet found out wat happen?

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmm...sorry to hear tht...really sucky whyen tht happens, supposed to get a satrio neo cps, but ended up with a honda...was really looking forward to it!@

Bump: hmm...sorry to hear tht...really sucky whyen tht happens, supposed to get a satrio neo cps, but ended up with a honda...was really looking forward to it!@

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Bros,

My car now at COE for one week d.....
Been there to check on my car but they said sent to Shah Alam factory d....

after 1 week and they still gave me the reason "still rectify the problem..."

Wtf, it's been one week and still not yet found out wat happen?
Yo~ you know that jerky ghost in 2nd gear going into 3rd? Well mine is very faint now~ just barely noticeable. I hope yours is fixed by this week.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Yo~ you know that jerky ghost in 2nd gear going into 3rd? Well mine is very faint now~ just barely noticeable. I hope yours is fixed by this week.
Bro, got my car yday then the problem gone...perhaps temporary...shall test drive for few more days to confirm.

Let me noe is urs gettin worse....i recommend someone from Proton to look at ur car...

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
At first the technical man told me he scratch his head till letup still duno wat happen...
Man, they even take out the whole fuel tank to check for dirtyness...

End up, it's ECU problem......they said they change the whole ECU for me and tune with different settings....now my car feel lighter compare to normal..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hayooo...the more i read this thread the more pain i feel for you bro...

i cant imagine how ill feel if i were to buy a new car and have these issues...

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Its real disheartening to find out all these issues after you have bought the car. You guys pay with your hard earn money. So it's kinda upset to say that's normal it happens. Proton knows that the rakyat will just say that so the quality of the car never improved. This is sad.

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Hah~! Change new ECU and use different settings ka?? Waaa~! Feels lighter too?? Shit~ might as well I go change for the fun of it lah~ perhaps their new setting you say may improve my car as well :P

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
hayooo...the more i read this thread the more pain i feel for you bro...

i cant imagine how ill feel if i were to buy a new car and have these issues...
Bro, you wont know how it feels when u need to go back to COSE for 9th time!!!

Bump:
Its real disheartening to find out all these issues after you have bought the car. You guys pay with your hard earn money. So it's kinda upset to say that's normal it happens. Proton knows that the rakyat will just say that so the quality of the car never improved. This is sad.
Yap...tht's wat i told Proton too.....i paid 50k++ just to get a car like tht? How come people happily drivin theirs meanwhile i hav to visit my car at SC??

Bump:
Hah~! Change new ECU and use different settings ka?? Waaa~! Feels lighter too?? Shit~ might as well I go change for the fun of it lah~ perhaps their new setting you say may improve my car as well :P
I can feel the diff...yes it feels lighter :) especially ur fuel pedal.....

Haha u go make ur ECU rosak then ask them to change a new one :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience