Satria Neo CPS problem

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Hmmm. I will consider but going back and forth to the Service Center to get your problem is hectic thing to do. We are buying a brand new car and we have to resolve the problem by ourselves. This is more like getting a used car with problems that you know and you gonna get fix in order to have a smoother ride.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Rattling sound I had too...mine is the plastic cover below the steering. I insulates the metal areas with rubber padding..solved it.

Now my driver side panel rattling when the speaker bass thumps...hai kena take out and look for the source...
My both side panel rattling too when bass thumps....besides tht all my sound coming out from dashboard.....no idea how to dismantle the dashboardh hahaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
call 1300-880-888 Proton I-care centre, and voice out all your frustration to them...i believe by informing them yr frustration will trigger them to improve.....and also counter measures will be made of all these concerns and complaints......my friend did and someone attended to all his concerns and now he is a happy owner of neo cps.....good luck guyz!

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
My friends Neo had a tapping noise in the engine at certain speeds...goes away after awhile. He went back to Proton numerous times but couldnt detect the problem so he lived with it.

Mine was a squeeky sound from the passenger seat. I took the whole thing out, tightened screws sprayed lube...went away for awhile and nows its back...hai.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
call 1300-880-888 Proton I-care centre, and voice out all your frustration to them...i believe by informing them yr frustration will trigger them to improve.....and also counter measures will be made of all these concerns and complaints......my friend did and someone attended to all his concerns and now he is a happy owner of neo cps.....good luck guyz!
I've been in and out from Center Of Excellence for five times and hav already hav a buddy from I-Care....he keep calling me asking how's ur car...but still ans not fully fix. Yet he still cant do anything...

Wat is ur friend problem with his neo cps??

Bump:
My friends Neo had a tapping noise in the engine at certain speeds...goes away after awhile. He went back to Proton numerous times but couldnt detect the problem so he lived with it.

Mine was a squeeky sound from the passenger seat. I took the whole thing out, tightened screws sprayed lube...went away for awhile and nows its back...hai.
Hem...how bout one day we come out for TT session and survey out each other car for their prob??

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
I've been in and out from Center Of Excellence for five times and hav already hav a buddy from I-Care....he keep calling me asking how's ur car...but still ans not fully fix. Yet he still cant do anything...

Bump:

Hem...how bout one day we come out for TT session and survey out each other car for their prob??
Ahhhh...that sounds like fun~! But shit lah I am on outstation most of the bloody time. My ride only clocked 500kms on it....1st service also not yet. Cipet~

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Ahhhh...that sounds like fun~! But shit lah I am on outstation most of the bloody time. My ride only clocked 500kms on it....1st service also not yet. Cipet~
I've clocked 3k ++ within 1 month...coming to second service liao...

Bump:
I've clocked 3k ++ within 1 month...coming to second service liao...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

his car cant accelerate smoothly at certain rpm, according to him, the svc ctr guy erased some setting using pdt and then reset back by clearing all the error code etc..i not very sure...now its smooth.....and also bout the passender seat sound....at the back seat i mean, he uses a black loytape and stick on to the hook then when he fix back the seat..the sound is gone.......

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
I think its quite normal to have sounds in protons...just have to pinpoint where and consolidate the issue.

Need to get some sound dampening material for the doors.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009

his car cant accelerate smoothly at certain rpm, according to him, the svc ctr guy erased some setting using pdt and then reset back by clearing all the error code etc..i not very sure...now its smooth.....and also bout the passender seat sound....at the back seat i mean, he uses a black loytape and stick on to the hook then when he fix back the seat..the sound is gone.......
Hey bro, mind to elaborate more on the prob?
Can't accelerate smoothly, izzit smthing like engine jerking?

Which svc ctr he went to??

Bump:

Hey bro, mind to elaborate more on the prob?
Can't accelerate smoothly, izzit smthing like engine jerking?

Which svc ctr he went to??

Bump:
I think its quite normal to have sounds in protons...just have to pinpoint where and consolidate the issue.

Need to get some sound dampening material for the doors.
ya, think so ......but it's gettin louder sounds irratating..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Go check out the Reflash, Ecu reprogramming, been having promotions on it this month at N1.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i think achmedrauff was refering to Evolutionz post about resetting the ecu usng PDT2000...a gadget used at the service centre to check for any error readings sent by sensors.

All proton service centres should have it.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
yes,thats true AD..:biggrin:

BTW,my friend uncle use this CPS,he said the cylinder head leak after about a month use..he went to Proton change gasketla..

Proton ppl said this normal..What the??

Any cps owner face this b4?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
yes,thats true AD..:biggrin:

BTW,my friend uncle use this CPS,he said the cylinder head leak after about a month use..he went to Proton change gasketla..

Proton ppl said this normal..What the??

Any cps owner face this b4?
Hem.....very seldom open my bonnet to see my engine..
Should do it later & check it out...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience