Satria Neo convert Mivec Engine + dashboard

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
I'll try to help here...
- heard campro engine kosong alone would cost RM4k...
- y not sell wif wiring n gearbox all since its not gonna b any use for u???
- hav not seen CK dash in neo before... But i believe can b done....
- If u wanna use back ur neo dash... Just get a good wiring guy to wire up the dashboard wiring... Then ur fuel/rpm/speed/check engine/handbreak/etc will b working....
- Mounting need to mod....
- heard will hav drive shaft prob...

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
-so, i can get more than RM4k include GB/wiring/ECU/dashboard/etc if i trade it...
-will sell together if the CK dashboard cant fit into neo...
-who can confirm CK dashboard can be fitted into neo or not?...
-there's still got chance to make all the meter functioning rite?...still need stock ECU or can tab the wire to mivec ECU?...
-Mod mounting got issue with Puspakom or not?...
-the drive shaft also need to mode...

thanks for helping bro...

anybody else can help me?...

Last edited:

h4rith

Feb 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
im not sure about mivec engine, but im oso planning to swap with mivec..

here some pic of a monster neo from kuantan (from satrianeocrews forum..)
4g93T halfcut including dashboard change...
i believe 4g93t and 4g92 mivec have the same structure so jpj can approve?, can someone enlighten me abt this?

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
why choose 4AGE while u can use 4G92 Mivec? if u want to really rojak with other than mitsubishi engine, then better go for Honda B-series. but from my opinion, the best is 4G93t GSR in neo.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
fuyyyyyiooooo...fighter jet interior :biggrin:

don't u think the intercooler piping a little bit too low for our road condition???? :hmmmm:

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
why choose 4AGE while u can use 4G92 Mivec? if u want to really rojak with other than mitsubishi engine, then better go for Honda B-series. but from my opinion, the best is 4G93t GSR in neo.
i saw somebody already install 4AGE 20V Blacktop into neo body in the net...but dont know it can be endorsed easily or not...

so, i want to know between Mivec and 4AGE 20V Blacktop which one is more:-
-powerful
-cheaper
-easy to find sparepart
-a lot of performance part

p/s:- already got turbo car...want to play NA...

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
neo wit 4AGE

i still wondering, before this i plan to plonk renault 1.8 engine into neo, but people say that electronics and air-cond will not function due to different ECU. But how does this fella can convert to 4AGE and you all can convert to MIVEC? no issues with electronic?

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
neo wit 4AGE

i still wondering, before this i plan to plonk renault 1.8 engine into neo, but people say that electronics and air-cond will not function due to different ECU. But how does this fella can convert to 4AGE and you all can convert to MIVEC? no issues with electronic?
thats it...the toyota engine with neo body can be endorsed nowadays?...

pls help me make decision...4AGE = low cost than Mivec...am i right?...

how bout the performance?...

Mohd Neo

Known Member
Dec 15, 2007
Based from my experience..

-how much i can sell campro engine?... (RM4k complete, depend on engine condition)
-do i need to sell together with wiring and ECU?... (Bargain sell is better)
-can install Mivec CK dashboard into Neo?... (Sure can)
-mivec ECU can be use with stock meter(Fuel/speedo/RPM/check engine/etc) Can, but not recommended coz campro meter a bit complex
-what modification needed if i want to change the Engine, wiring and dashboard? left mounting arrangement, some cutting on dashboard frame, some cutting on sidewall for throttle lever etc
-whats the Pro&Cons?... Pro: More powerful than campro, Cons: Money for sparepart
-Is it legal to put it Toyota 4AGE 20 Blacktop into satria neo?...can pass JPJ & Puspakom?. Cannot

:burnout:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
owhhh,that kuantan guy,i heard he own a workshop for kcar and he did his car on his own,so everything is 100% hati punya suka perfect.huhu.
that what i heard from a friend of mine la.dont know which neo

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
Based from my experience..

-how much i can sell campro engine?... (RM4k complete, depend on engine condition)
-do i need to sell together with wiring and ECU?... (Bargain sell is better)
-can install Mivec CK dashboard into Neo?... (Sure can)
-mivec ECU can be use with stock meter(Fuel/speedo/RPM/check engine/etc) Can, but not recommended coz campro meter a bit complex
-what modification needed if i want to change the Engine, wiring and dashboard? left mounting arrangement, some cutting on dashboard frame, some cutting on sidewall for throttle lever etc
-whats the Pro&Cons?... Pro: More powerful than campro, Cons: Money for sparepart
-Is it legal to put it Toyota 4AGE 20 Blacktop into satria neo?...can pass JPJ & Puspakom?. Cannot

i think better go for Mivec if like that...

1 more question:- u said that the left mounting need to do arrangement and some cutting on sidewall for throttle lever etc...no issues with Puspakom?...u do the engine endorsement urself or by runner?...

thanks bro...

Mohd Neo

Known Member
Dec 15, 2007
i think better go for Mivec if like that...

1 more question:- u said that the left mounting need to do arrangement and some cutting on sidewall for throttle lever etc...no issues with Puspakom?...u do the engine endorsement urself or by runner?...

thanks bro...
The left mounting is not a big issue. Make sure ur mech did a good welding job.
But in some casses re-align mounting is not necessary, U can plug n play. But it all depend on how ur engine sitting result in 1st place.
No issue with puspakom..
Mine endorsed by runner as they familiar with pic in puspakom.

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
campro can sell at rm4.5k complete like halfcut including dashboard and meter all.Dat is the price dat i get from a buyer who trade campro parts. Others take at a much lower price.sometimes crazy low like rm2.5k complete all..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My name is Steven, i just change my engine from 4G15 to 4G93 SOHC.

Now my exhaust still maintance to stock, any my friend say that need to change bigger piping and also extrator, bullet and muffler, but i dont know what size was better on my car.

I got a bad experiance before on 4G15, i only change to straight bullet and top speed at 145km/h only, very teruk........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience