Satria neo campro modification done, 117 hp only

4gbanger

1,500 RPM

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
im no expert when comes to NA engine. but 1 thing i know, tuners from USA will always mod thing that are need to in order to improve a step more. example, change filter or open pod complete with cold air intake and heat sheild so that ur air intake temp is lower thus can be tune for more power. exhaust manifold to muffler change using the best option they have. then use better fuel like E85 or race gas. but in our case maybe v-power or petron 100. then during dyno tuning when the engine needs more fuel, they upgrade fuel system. bigger fuel pump, regulator and injector. when they found out the dyno graph peaks not good enuf, they upgrade cams and head porting.

so the moral is tuning up engine power is actually learning the engine step by step.. but when u start, start with the heart of the engine which is the piston rod and crank.. then everything else follows it.

mADmAN

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
looking at the earthquake of a graph... i think it needs a retune...

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
im no expert when comes to NA engine. but 1 thing i know, tuners from USA will always mod thing that are need to in order to improve a step more. example, change filter or open pod complete with cold air intake and heat sheild so that ur air intake temp is lower thus can be tune for more power. exhaust manifold to muffler change using the best option they have. then use better fuel like E85 or race gas. but in our case maybe v-power or petron 100. then during dyno tuning when the engine needs more fuel, they upgrade fuel system. bigger fuel pump, regulator and injector. when they found out the dyno graph peaks not good enuf, they upgrade cams and head porting.

so the moral is tuning up engine power is actually learning the engine step by step.. but when u start, start with the heart of the engine which is the piston rod and crank.. then everything else follows it.
good summary there bro 4gbanger :biggrin:
Anyway safety first, lol....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How much cost roughly to change to cps’s IM or change to skunk’s or any other recommendations? Sry if the question sounds stupid.
n heres the chart for that last time discussion,glad to hear any comment :|
What is your aim?
Outright hp, overall driveability,etc?

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
How much cost roughly to change to cps’s IM or change to skunk’s or any other recommendations? Sry if the question sounds stupid.
n heres the chart for that last time discussion,glad to hear any comment :|
this is after tuning with the same spec u listed before? got additional stuff? your afr look unstable.

khaiirrul97

khaiirrul97

Apr 10, 2017
this is after tuning with the same spec u listed before? got additional stuff? your afr look unstable.
Yep the same spec from before, the afr idk , is it because of speedcut or anything, my brother’s the one who bring it to tune and he said the speedcut is at 200, n yep can feel the meter can go beyond 200 but it stop at 200.

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yep the same spec from before, the afr idk�� , is it because of speedcut or anything, my brother’s the one who bring it to tune and he said the speedcut is at 200, n yep can feel the meter can go beyond 200 but it stop at 200.
eh? got speedcut meh? i see your revcut is at 6500. should be correct right?

anyone know hp of stock cps and cps r3 on dyno? Not based on proton one :hmmmm:
cps stock is 125hp at the crank
R3 is 135hp at the crank

khaiirrul97

khaiirrul97

Apr 10, 2017
Both my brother n his friend said got speedcut, they went together to tune. Maybe not the latest dyno chart that they gave me if u say otherwise. For the hp, at wheel estimated how much?:hmmmm:

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Both my brother n his friend said got speedcut, they went together to tune. Maybe not the latest dyno chart that they gave me if u say otherwise. For the hp, at wheel estimated how much?:hmmmm:
Proton never put any speedcut on their car. Maybe coz not enough power to get pass 200kmh. And your latest graph can see spiking at high rpm also.

khaiirrul97

khaiirrul97

Apr 10, 2017
Proton never put any speedcut on their car. Maybe coz not enough power to get pass 200kmh. And your latest graph can see spiking at high rpm also.
Not proton put speedcut, my brother put, he said the car is unstable because no struct bar yet. So he decided to limit to 200, that’s what he said la idk lor. Spiking of graph usually tells what? (E.g. unstable spark?.,etc.)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I'm new here but over the last 6 months of reading through this forum I have learnt alot of valuable stuff. So first off - Thanks! :)
Secondly...

I have a 96 Lancer which is a FWD chassis. I recently converted from a 1.5 to the 2nd gen (CM5A) 4g93t GSR engine.
The problem is that I need it setup for FWD. I have a Non turbo 4g93 gearbox (f5m421) which I was told would suit my setup. The gearbox bolts up fine but I cannot fit the 4g93t (pretty sure that's what it is) flywheel in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience