Satria Neo 1.6 (A) 2006

Nov 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all sifu,

I am new to car mod. I've just purchased a Satria Neo 1.6 (A) 2006 and trying to learn how to mod this car. This car is originally driven by a house wife and hence, everything is manufacturer parts from Proton. I've driven it, and unfortunately the max speed is only 160km/h. The acceleration is very bad.

How do I improve the performance of the car step by step?
Do I change the extractor (Hotbits) and K&N air filter? I only have a budget of 4000 to modify it. At least a better respond car with higher top speed? Currently I whacked and lost to Myvi, which is a shame for a Satria.

Please advise. And really do appreciate your kind input. :bawling:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
4k budget.?

try to google around for superstreet extractor, r3 or works full exhaust system, complete from header+pipes+mid+muffler. this one will cost you about 2k. for air filter, drop in from works/knn will do. if budget permits, get a piggyback management.

kenzoe

Nov 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Do you have any workshop to recommend for knn drop ins and exhaust system. I did some research regarding piggyback management which sums up to me that most of the people would use EMS 2. would it be suitable for my neo? Thank you in advance.

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
hi..

for exhaust system, set aside 2.3k for full set.. contact Under6ix Bandar Sunway.
for the K&N drop in, not really difficult to find. there's speedworks PJ or if u happen to be in subway, kakimotor will do :)
and for piggyback..i'd suggest you take a step back and really consider.
with light mods, i wont bring out the best out of your car.

start of with mechanical mods such as:
adj. cam gears,
adj. fuel pressure regulator.

and i didnt mention spark plugs or cables plug. why ?
the stock ones are good enough.
OEM copper plug gapped to 1.0mm..and maintain the stock cables.

then, if you have extra, go for ETC electronic throttle controller..with the campro's sluggishness, the ETC might help abit.

i used to drive the auto tranny for 6 years :p
trust me..sluggish. haha

happy modding

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anti Bacteria , Anti Odor , Treatment !!
The brand you can trust !!! Nanoyo !

PROMOTION

The usual price costs RM228

First 20 cars, will get RM99 !

Contact Me Now For Further Information ~!
Jason : 019-3111101
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience