Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
So sorry to hear about your loss; damn those thieves. At the rate they are stealing GTis, it will be a rare sight.
Just got word from a friend her CRV and another owner's Accord was stolen just last night 2.20am I'm not sure which Condo; she was very upset because the thieves stole two Hondas & just rammed the security barrier. Obviously the guards at her Condo didn't "suspect" anything...

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I seriously think might be time NOT to buy any more GTis.... Sorry to hear your 2nd GTi -> stolen.
Wah...this is even worse...2 HONDAs in a night at the same condo... Obviously the guards are really only 'guards'...

Btw, sorry for your lost bro. My fren just called me up yesterday saying he interested to get a GTi.. Now I am thinking whether should I advice him to opt for other ride, by looking at this car theft rate. :hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008
sorry to hear that bro..mine satria GTi too stolen 4 years ago..then satria R3 two years ago... will be on the look out...getting damn pissed ady, everything privatised ady now gated security oso still get stolen...im gonna fit self destruct bomb in my car lar..once stolen it will explode...

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Yeah I too was shocked... 2 HONDAs in ONE go! Not surprising; alot of these "guards" may be even accomplices; getting some $$ in return....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
mad la this fellas. that day they said its some major syndicate to ship these cars overseas and sell em at a high price. sorry bro for your loss.

bro L2s the thieves brake into another car to take their access pass to bring car out.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Security in Palm Spring KD is very bad. My friend who stays there has his Wish broken into. Losses were 1 smartag and his work briefcase with lots of important documents. I mean it is understandable that he should not leave the bag in his car but residents there will know that the car park is very far away from their apartment units. His car is tinted very dark and you wouldnt notice anything inside. Moreover the car is parked in the car park in the condo itself. He only had one conclusion is that the security company manning the place there is crap. So its not a surprise to hear cars being stolen in that condo. FYI he has already sold the condo and moved somewhere else.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear about the loss, two times some more.

I always visit Tropicana Medical Centre KD for periodical check of my son and my pregnant wife. One time my son had difficulty breathing so I rushed there at around 2-3am. Not long after, one Malay lady with bleeding head was wheelchaired into the emergency room. I overheard that she was attacked by two suspected Indian snatch thieves, inside a condo parking lot. Then about 10 minutes later, another lady, this time a Chinese lady, also was wheelchaired in with a bleeding head. Also I overheard two Indian guys attacked.

Whether the two incidents were related: I don't want to speculate. I was just wondering: where's the condo security?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
these fellas must be so high on drugs to be able to do such things. now days these kind of crimes getting more and more violent.

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Sorry to hear about the loss, two times some more.

I always visit Tropicana Medical Centre KD for periodical check of my son and my pregnant wife. One time my son had difficulty breathing so I rushed there at around 2-3am. Not long after, one Malay lady with bleeding head was wheelchaired into the emergency room. I overheard that she was attacked by two suspected Indian snatch thieves, inside a condo parking lot. Then about 10 minutes later, another lady, this time a Chinese lady, also was wheelchaired in with a bleeding head. Also I overheard two Indian guys attacked.

Whether the two incidents were related: I don't want to speculate. I was just wondering: where's the condo security?
Wah...this one lagi siao...snatch bags in the condo parking area? May be they are the security guards?

Nowadays, once u are targetted, u are unlucky d.

Oct 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Re: *Suspects pic & cctv updated.Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

Hi..if i'm not mistaken you park at the 4th flr right?
My satria was also stolen on 30/09/12..the thieves are also indian guy..around
4 of them & plus 1 indian girl..

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Wah...this is even worse...2 HONDAs in a night at the same condo... Obviously the guards are really only 'guards'...

Btw, sorry for your lost bro. My fren just called me up yesterday saying he interested to get a GTi.. Now I am thinking whether should I advice him to opt for other ride, by looking at this car theft rate. :hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
My friend's CRV was "found" about 2-3 weeks later. They are glad to have it back. Not much damage just some nicks & scratches.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My friend's CRV was "found" about 2-3 weeks later. They are glad to have it back. Not much damage just some nicks & scratches.
Can I know where did your friend found the car?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Now at police station..and the culprits are here..

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
sorry for the loss bro hope u will get back the car...and police will able to find the guys who took it with tat pic...upload in fb and twitter if can...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
I have a couple of wrench.My question is, can i adjust the absorber without dismantling it?Can i just jacked my car up and adjust it from there?If yes,how do i do it?can enlighten me?Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience