Satria GTi Owner Headcount

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
i guess its ok if u get it from reputable dealer...like N1.

installed yesterday - the blue box. bukan apa, future mods easier to adjust with this thing onboard. no use putting in this and that, but when it comes to setting, you cant do it, coz the oem ecu just cannot be tuned.

setakat tak bukak engine, i'm quite satisfied with the car's performance now. powerzone cams and pNp comin' up next...itu pun not yet bukak engine right?
just the head...but just before that, i'll probably opt for dba crossed-drilled disc and brembo / grippen calipers...maybe la...and the 4 point lower arm bar and the fender bars...

then wanna spray new paint....fuishhhh....and re-do the tinted,as for existing one not so good la....if driving at 10 -11am, my wife sure complaint panas on her lap...
haiyaaahhh....

wanna change car?it will cost me more,surely...takkan beli, terus naik cam tu jer...hishh..gayat la rasa...dgn tingginyer...taya rasa cam sotong jer...heheheh...so pikir punya pikir, baik gua bikin what i have and make it tip top...
not wise to buy car in this economy condition.....so, make do with wat i have laa...

mizi...any news regarding your claims?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
shadowfax, after installed the blue box thingy, how many pony u got ? Touching 130-140 on wheel ? And how much grippen/brembo plus dba discs ? Similar to Alcon 4pot? (urm did I spell it correctly onot ...)

My insurance, documents are complete. And now still under process.Darn, dont take Kurnia la next time. Better go for Tokio, AIA, or anything but not Kurnia. Lembab nak mampus. Somemore asking so many questions,even he asked for my friends number. Arent Im the one who supposed to ask them when are they paying back. Time beli their insurance, they talk until not enough sky and land, now banyak plak alasan KNNMCB ....

Last edited:

team_pirates

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
Sunway City
Kurnia & Claim !

Good evening gentlemen !

Mizi :

Pity you with the claim ... Kurnia do have this kind of reputation when it comes to pay the claim ... Even some good workshop, esspecially in Sunway area would not accept the car for repair if the insurance company is Kurnia ... Just wondering, did'nt they realize this ?

Hopefully, everything goes well for you sir ...

Regards

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Agree with team pirates...kurnia always got problem...have to wait for a long time for the claim..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Im soooo in need of replacement ride right now !!!

^)(*^)$&#&)%*(^*()&() KURNIA

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Mizi what are you waiting for? Fast fast buy the Evo you've always wanted lah. :biggrin:

How is everyone? Havent seen you guys for a long time. Pretty busy these days as well...

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
Video of Gti - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

busy doin my research. what is the best parts for my gti.

currently found

e-manage
mivec head port & polish
mivec wirering
safc
mivec extractor with costume made exzos
exdy semi racing clutch
lsd & short shifter- stil searcing what is the best brand
ngk plug cable
costume made air box with k&n mushroom filter + cyclone
ultra racing bar

can reach 2++ bhp maybe.
may be will be done on ogos.
stil searching for the best price.
if any sifus have their idea, can share with me?

my ten sens

Last edited:

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
hey termiziyeoh. how;s ur GTI doin? already rebuilt?
remember back at ur thread when ur gti is missing, JFD posted one of his fren lost his GTI in jst 1 week after getting the car? lol tats me :P

haizz.. my car was nvr to be found.. wat bad luck i had bck den.

anyway.. do install a good alarm system to keep her safe. have u installed 1 yet?

I dont think u'd need SAFC if u have opt for e-damage =)

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Video of Gti - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

busy doin my research. what is the best parts for my gti.

currently found

e-manage
mivec head port & polish
mivec wirering
safc
mivec extractor with costume made exzos
exdy semi racing clutch
lsd & short shifter- stil searcing what is the best brand
ngk plug cable
costume made air box with k&n mushroom filter + cyclone
ultra racing bar

can reach 2++ bhp maybe.
may be will be done on ogos.
stil searching for the best price.
if any sifus have their idea, can share with me?

my ten sens
hi..urs using mmc @ siemens ecu?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
hey termiziyeoh. how;s ur GTI doin? already rebuilt?
remember back at ur thread when ur gti is missing, JFD posted one of his fren lost his GTI in jst 1 week after getting the car? lol tats me :P

haizz.. my car was nvr to be found.. wat bad luck i had bck den.

anyway.. do install a good alarm system to keep her safe. have u installed 1 yet?

I think u were the one who driving Honda happily right now right ? What Honda do u drive ? Most probably Civic la nih :_:

Im going for total loss, its so much hassle to rebuild it back, furthermore, I have someone who can get me full insured amount. Missing my GTi so much actually,it was indeed a fun car to drive around :(

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
hehe...

back in 2005 was the saddest year for me.. after losing my beloved GTI in jst a week after purchase.. :shocked:

took me like 2 years before settling down for a EK hatchback.

how much will u be able to claim back? if not mistaken should be following market price right?

eheh.. wanna be like me? hop to civic hatch? :P

both are really nice car to drive with indeed.. maintenance is low n parts are cheap too.. :_:

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
currently using mmc ecu.

my car currently insured 44k by aig insurans. i found that is not worth. isit?

any ideas?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the LEXUS' flagship LS model about to officially break cover in the next day or two, it seems it's gotten an early reveal with portions of its self finding its way onto the web; and now we can see it in its entirety.

<!--more-->Since it is an unoffcial reveal for the LS 460 F-Sport, details about it are expectedly tight-lipped with regards to the interior as well as performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience