Satria GTi Owner Headcount

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
my bro told me, he can get only 60 for dyno, somewhere in sunway. i forgot. i oso want to ketuk n cat my front and rear bumper. my b we can go together-gather ketuk n cat bumper?

malique

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
ampang
mizi, i was talking about on wheel horse power, tak guna cakap engine horsepower coz our gti will produce 143 engine horsepower....hhahahaha....power wooo...lol

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
waa...want to dyno....i'm scared la...

last time i done dyno at links..cost me 100...but letih laa...hv to waiting...

team_pirates

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
Sunway City
Need Some Info !

Good evening gentlemen !

It's my first time posting in this forum ... Hopefully, all the Sifu's can provide some info ...

I wanna change my third brake light at the spoiler becouse the LED spoiled ...

Went to Proton Shop at Glenmarie and the cost for the brake light only is Rm400++ ...

Any Sifu's know where i can the replacement at lower price ?

Thank you in advance for your help and really appreciate it ...

Regards ...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
hah! my front and rear bumper oso have to repaint...this shop that i went to last time, is in subang industrial, usj - near giant / mydin / new honda showroom (car express or sumthin...).if u guys want, i can go and recce the price again, then we go one shot. but, this oldman really take his time woo...if i'm not mistaken, one bumper will take about 5-6 hours. but his job is acceptable and price is reasonable...

ehh..where can dyno for 60 bucks? good price tu...but accurate or not?

and wecome t our new fren....team pirates...and regarding the 3rd brake light, i'm sure lotsa accessories shop got those cheap ones...quality dunno laa...and did u ask for discount at the glenmarie parts shop? my last visit there i got quite a good discount for the ignition coil - original price is RM800 plus. after discount i got it for RM600plus...about 25%..?betui ka? maths kaput la...

kesian steve...get an R3 knob la...RM215. momo ones will cost RM300plus. but kakimotor sunway staff are very friendly and knowledgeable...and they're having this promo on strut bars from ZerOne...20% off...and they manage to convince me to install rear upper and lower bar....almost install the centre rear bar oso, but my battery kacau...heheh...selamat duit aku...

eh ..who wants my tachometer w shift light? good condition no scratch...thinking of pivot shift indicator...the light is brighter...

Man-Man

Mar 23, 2006
Just want to know...can GSR tepet can use for Gti bcoz i think it's same...
or anyones know another solutions changing the goods tepet

team_pirates

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
Sunway City
3rd Brake Light !

Good evening guys ...

gtishadowfax :

Tq for your reply and info sir ... Acctually, i already survey the accesories shop ... Even Brother's ... They don't sell it saperately, if i want to buy, i got to buy the whole spoiler ... And as far as i survey, the length of the brake light is not the same ...

Argghh ... Maybe just another bad day for me ... :confused_smile:

Anyway, if anybody have any info where i can get it, do let me know ... Really appreciate it ...

Tq for your soonest reply and info ...

Cheers ...

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Nice gear knob ! anybody interested ? I am I am ! U wanna give it to me free ke ? Hahaha but no use jugak Im only driving auto for now.

Bila nak dyno u guys, I wanna look see look see .....

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
The 3rd brake lights are lighten with LED right ? Cant just we take out the red transparent cover and replace the LED ?

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
went dyno at JC sunway....only 120.75whp....and power dropped after 5000rpm, coz got a bit fuel excess....and the solution...??????

emanage...N1 having promotion. RM1300 including installation and dyno...

and struggled a bit this afternoon with this black civic ES 1.7...coming back to putra heights...i bet his engine is not stock, but being a DOHC, against SOHC... should've sayur him laa...iskkk

e-manage....

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
gtishadowfax: i did played around with a 1.7 civic before..at ldp toll...well i managed to get in front of him...but it's not without hard work if u know what i mean...the difference i think is i managed to pull higher during 1st and 2nd gear...White civic Need for Speed style..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
I thot ES 1.7 sohc is nowhere near 93engine. But I did drag with it before in traffic light before, 1st 2nd gear he was like 2 3 cars behind oledi.Urm, maybe I the only one perasan to drag with him while he just cruising around hahaha.

Emanage for shadowfax ? Ape lagi, go for it weyh ! 1300 plus dyno is quite good price I guess.But have u satisfied with your hardware setup ? Mana tau matspeed cam lagi, adj cam pulley, 4-1 R3, Mivec head bla bla bla .......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...I'm driving campro 1.6 engine...so here is my problem...2days ago i already convert my clutch kit using 1.8...my new clutch cover is double diagfram...1st day installation = problem, cannot enter any gear, it's stuck...after do some adjustment "bagi tinggi clutch" then ok but that same problem occur on day 2...my pomen already do some modified on clutch pump but he said "Bro jangka hayat clutch ko x lma nie bro cuz da adjust bearing bersentuh ngan clutch cover"...he suspect da...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience