Satria GTi Owner Headcount

SteveLance

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
www.nagarage.multiply.com
steve lance,
i dont know bout other extractor, but after using powerzones 4-2-1 extractor the feeling is different...torque improve, satisfaction guaranteed....

if ur thinking to mod further, eg. performance cams, ported n polished or even blueprinting, i wud suggest go to those tuners shop like mat speed or powerzone... basically they design each of their products to compliment each other... let say powerzone's extractor works best with their cams n port n polished head... dyno proven also....huhuhuhuhu

mine when still stended gaban can only produce 116 bhp 143 torque...after powerzone's extractor, cams, ported n polished head plus emanage to fine tuning.... 139bhp 167 torque...0-100 in 7.35 sec...huhuhu

gtishadowfax...have u been talking to en. zul of powerzone? more technical sampai sometimes pening kepala boleh kena migrain.....hahahah

Thanks for the tips bro, but where is power zone? and how much izzit for the extractor? for the engine part i guess i'll ask my sifu to help me. He know how to Modified the ecu chip for my car too.

Team NA Garage

some picture of MME for you to drool...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Mivec extractor mostly without downpipe (nenas). So be sure to get with the nenas one. Yeah its a good stuff for 4g93.

Yakuza, yeah, it was stolen with steering locked. I guess they changed it with another steering coz the day it's been recovered, it has different steering, owh and the next day, that steering also gone (sape lagi nak curi kat balai polis ?) But, be sure to attach your steering lock la at least the fuckers see the lock their job is more complicated.

shadowfax, something for you to drool - The Largest Online Used Cars Website In Malaysia
The Largest Online Used Cars Website In Malaysia

-cabut-
Oh okay,sorry to hear about your loss again.Hm im getting pretty worried myself as i've always thought that no one would really take the hassle to remove the entire steering,guess it's not that safe anymore huh,and anyway my car is always parked at vulnerable places argh don't know hwat to do man

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
steve lance,
i dont know bout other extractor, but after using powerzones 4-2-1 extractor the feeling is different...torque improve, satisfaction guaranteed....

if ur thinking to mod further, eg. performance cams, ported n polished or even blueprinting, i wud suggest go to those tuners shop like mat speed or powerzone... basically they design each of their products to compliment each other... let say powerzone's extractor works best with their cams n port n polished head... dyno proven also....huhuhuhuhu

mine when still stended gaban can only produce 116 bhp 143 torque...after powerzone's extractor, cams, ported n polished head plus emanage to fine tuning.... 139bhp 167 torque...0-100 in 7.35 sec...huhuhu

gtishadowfax...have u been talking to en. zul of powerzone? more technical sampai sometimes pening kepala boleh kena migrain.....hahahah
malik, is stock GTi producing only 116 bhp one engine ? That low ? Last time I dynoed but my car compression loss that time I got 113 whp. After overhaul and some mods tak sempat dyno dah hilang pulak :angry_smile:

Last edited:

ReXeR

Aug 9, 2006
just came back from wshop...they told me must change full bumper coz the steel inside the bumper cannot blablabla....i can't feel them lahh...but they told me the total cost to fix/change new is around 1.4K!!!!
:
anyone can verify wether the price is acceptable? :(

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
malik, is stock GTi producing only 116 bhp one engine ? That low ? Last time I dynoed but my car compression loss that time I got 113 whp. After overhaul and some mods tak sempat dyno dah hilang pulak :angry_smile:
mizi... i think thats quoted on wheel la... thats why its stated bhp lol

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
just came back from wshop...they told me must change full bumper coz the steel inside the bumper cannot blablabla....i can't feel them lahh...but they told me the total cost to fix/change new is around 1.4K!!!!
:
anyone can verify wether the price is acceptable? :(
weyh u come to KL fix I dont think exceed rm300 pun ....... My friend at subang can kawtim one ........ 1.4k ? U think overhaul engine meh. I rilly dont think changing bumper is necessary lorr..

man - Why la letak bhp , why not whp ? Sometime confused jugak, bhp is on engine kan while whp is on wheel, but certain ppl put "my car is 400 bhp on wheel" or something lydat ....

Last edited:

ReXeR

Aug 9, 2006
mizi, sure ka 300 only?? thats good laa...i oso think no need to change the whole bumper. just cement a bit then ok edi... daymn that wshop...thx guys...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
ya lor rexer...last time i hit a dog and went to repair RM160 only...

that's including gosok, simen, gosok lg, cuci, dry it then respray - the whole bumper u know!

i think they say that besi cannot bend, right? dont trust them. sure can bend one. can ketuk from inside maa...but to take it off, ketuk, simen, gosok - leceh punya kerja laa..and the upah is not worth it...that's why they took the short cut - ganti terus!

let's set a date and go dyno ramai ramai....??

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
shadowfax, yeah, u can organize a dyno trip beramai ramai, last time GT Auto if more than 10 cars we can get rm100. But ......... I go and look see look see only la, where got car to dyno.

Rexer, weyh when want to repair ? With that 1.4k, u spend 300 for bumper repair, and 1.1k for port polish and engine balancing, pastu extractor. Say to ur mum, "mak, bumper tu memang sudah rosak kena tukar baru"

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Eh we got it for RM80 lah haha. These days 1 car dyno also should be RM80 already I think.

Krypton wants to yamcha... come come Mizi. When?

SteveLance

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
www.nagarage.multiply.com
hey guys,
i got my car back today from the paint shop. it was terrible...... the paint job is bad.. my boot couldn't close properly and lost my bumper lights!!! i have to find for the light myself. Please aware of this shop in Puchong Kinrara... Shop name L2 auto Sdn Bhd. Bad bad service. painting got laquer dripping stain. i ask to help spray my gear knob and then he damage it. all scratces and also the gears inside the knob all wear off. hai....... do you guys know where i could find another replacement for the gear knob?? the light i got it for 75/ pcs

sakit hati.... putih putih kena bang... somemore done back a lousy job for me.

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
wah, the bumper lights RM75 / pc ah? Where u bought?
Did u go back to the workshop and complaint to them? Shld complaint kao kao man!!!
erm....for the gear knob, may be u can try to chk out Momo wans.... u can find at Kakimoto...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the primary focus of tuning is still very much on the Nissan GT-R, its smaller cousin, the Nissan 370Z, is still getting its fair share of attention from the tuning houses.

Senner Tuning is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience