Satria Custom Spoiler

Exterior and Body

Satria Custom Spoiler

silent_driver

Aug 20, 2005
i'm from cheras bt9....do u do the installment or i have to go to another workshop to install it? can it fit in satria 1.3 2001?

boonsiewc90

Apr 5, 2005
KL/PJ/KJ/BANGI/
i dun do installment...i jus kno how to take off da spoiler from my rear bonnet...ekekeke fitted on my 1995 satria..need some adjustment..

d0nk3y

Nov 1, 2005
Very interested at your spoiler laa... is it including the light as well? where is your location? pls giv me ur contact so that i can collect from you... thanks thanks !!!

boonsiewc90

Apr 5, 2005
KL/PJ/KJ/BANGI/
yup including light....my location is in bangi for a time being weekdays-bangi weekend-KL(PJ)

silent_driver

Aug 20, 2005
it's okay with me...i can come to ur place...where do you work if in kl also i can come...how much do u willing to let go ur spoiler....my budget is around RM60-RM70...

EVO X

Nov 16, 2005
:rock: bro the item still available or not? where i can collect? pm me the price n pic.. :rock:

Hi fellow ZTHians,

Need some help here.

I drive the ae101 (21year old car) with stock 4afe engine. It was the family car before being passed over to me. In my hand, I bring the car for service/engine oil change every 5000km/every 3 months.

So the problem is: the engine oil level will drop till almost empty before 5000km service interval (less than 3 months). Have tried using different oil rating but still the same problem and recently realised the problem is worsening. Last time...