Satria Custom Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Satria Custom Spoiler

silent_driver

Aug 20, 2005
Cheras
i'm from cheras bt9....do u do the installment or i have to go to another workshop to install it? can it fit in satria 1.3 2001?

boonsiewc90

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
KL/PJ/KJ/BANGI/
i dun do installment...i jus kno how to take off da spoiler from my rear bonnet...ekekeke fitted on my 1995 satria..need some adjustment..

d0nk3y

Nov 1, 2005
Very interested at your spoiler laa... is it including the light as well? where is your location? pls giv me ur contact so that i can collect from you... thanks thanks !!!

boonsiewc90

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
KL/PJ/KJ/BANGI/
yup including light....my location is in bangi for a time being weekdays-bangi weekend-KL(PJ)

Last edited:

silent_driver

Aug 20, 2005
Cheras
it's okay with me...i can come to ur place...where do you work if in kl also i can come...how much do u willing to let go ur spoiler....my budget is around RM60-RM70...

EVO X

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
:rock: bro the item still available or not? where i can collect? pm me the price n pic.. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,

Need some help here.

I drive the ae101 (21year old car) with stock 4afe engine. It was the family car before being passed over to me. In my hand, I bring the car for service/engine oil change every 5000km/every 3 months.

So the problem is: the engine oil level will drop till almost empty before 5000km service interval (less than 3 months). Have tried using different oil rating but still the same problem and recently realised the problem is worsening. Last time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience