Sasuke EK 99 Spec ViRS Conversion Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Sasuke EK 99 Spec ViRS Conversion Store

swordfish

May 20, 2005
PJ
wah...where is your store, sasuke? a lot of things I want to buy. can see your parts at your store? where and when?

swordfish

May 20, 2005
PJ
sasuke, pls send me your best price for the type r headlight, red white tail and shift boot. all ori, right? tell me your store to view the items.

swordfish

May 20, 2005
PJ
3R1C said:
swordfish,

Be warned that if you have no intention in buying, do not post any harmful reply.
Thanks.

Eric
ZTH Moderator
dear mod, thank u for deleted my reply but i'm trying to share some information for where to

buy.

firstly, i understand that this website do not allow comments circumstances in marketplace, but this guy is posting his for sale thread not in the dedicated forum in marketplace but HONDA forum. my reply was some information for other forumers but was deleted and his thread is still here for several months in this forum and not moved or deleted? personally i think this is not fair.

secondly, i think i have the right to post some info in this honda forum. if i can't, please kindly advise where i shall post.

thirdly, this guy is sellin a lot of items and obviously he is tied up with some other stores out there and he's doing some merchant business here. i thought the website strictly prohibit coporate advertisement even in the marketplace starting from may 16. i thought we have some special corporate advertisement page for this?

i dun want to be rude, make life hard or challenge ur authority, but i only ask a fair action, eric.

plase kindly advise and do the justice.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
thats why EX*******L is not doing their business here but sasuke does it.
n do u think sasuke is corporate entity?
since his thread is focus on selling honda item, whats wrong if its being put in honda section? unless he trying to sell underwear and post in under honda section.

if u r not happy with the seller, u can rate him/her using trader rating.

p/s: i dun have any share with sasuke's business neway. just my 0.02cent

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Uganda
Visit site
dear all.

u luv the price.... u buy.
dun luv.... dun buy.
if u dun like others making profit go n buy direct from factory.

thinking about that, why u buy fish in giant supermarket instead u can buy it directly from fisherman?

no profit, who want trade?

he find good for u. u din move an inch. whaattt lah if u give him a few bucks for his effort helping u.

like wat i said previously,
u luv the price.... u buy.
dun luv.... dun buy.
if u dun like others making profit go n buy direct from factory.

decision is yours.

btw which seller in this forum who has his own factory huh? would like to buy few things maybe 50% cheaper than the one selling at the shoprack.

cheer.

err.... correct me if i'm wrong ok. above is just my 2million cents

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
hattech-v said:
thats why EX*******L is not doing their business here but sasuke does it.
n do u think sasuke is corporate entity?
since his thread is focus on selling honda item, whats wrong if its being put in honda section? unless he trying to sell underwear and post in under honda section.

if u r not happy with the seller, u can rate him/her using trader rating.

p/s: i dun have any share with sasuke's business neway. just my 0.02cent
Fully agreed. My supplier gave my dealer price and I just sell the items in this forum. What's wrong with that? My price there is not fixed, and we can still nego... If u think u OK then u buy, if not OK then u don accept my offer. If u think u can get it cheaper or better services outside please go ahead. That's all.

Somemore I don think he is qualified to rate me yet. Since he is not my customer yet.

This thread included information on 99 spec conversion. It's not only for parts selling, that's why I think this thread is belongs to here.

Last edited:

swordfish

May 20, 2005
PJ
sasuke said:
Fully agreed. My supplier gave my dealer price and I just sell the items in this forum. What's wrong with that? My price there is not fixed, and we can still nego... If u think u OK then u buy, if not OK then u don accept my offer. If u think u can get it cheaper or better services outside please go ahead. That's all.

Somemore I don think he is qualified to rate me yet. Since he is not my customer yet.
that is what i think too and why u did not think so in ur pm?
i alreday tell u i dun want to buy from u since u lied that u hv no connection with exceptional. u even say ur price is cheaper than exceptional, but i found out that their price is actually cheaper than u. i ask u can u do better than exceptional u say no. i said i dun want to buy from u in that case and u later admit u take ur parts from them.

i already decide not to take ur offer and told u that, but u still pm me twice and say it's impossible they r selling cheaper then u and even laugh at me it's impossible. why u do that?

now i just don't like the truth my one single informative comment in honda forum was deleted and this for sale thread in wrong forum still going on. izzit bcoz i am a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Any of you guys know how to get rid of the problem when u put down your handbrake your handbrake light is still on or not? I always get this ... could it be not enough brake oil?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience