Samy: Government may raise value of tenders

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
IPOH: The Government will consider increasing the value of tenders awarded to contractors of existing projects in view of the recent fuel price increase, said Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

“The increase in oil prices will have an impact on building costs, especially for ongoing projects,” he said after launching a two-day seminar and exhibition, Landslide, sinkhole, structure failure: Myth or science?

“We will look into the problems faced by the contractors. I will discuss with my secretary-general and the Public Works Department director-general on the problems faced by the contractors.”

The matter, he said, would be submitted to the Finance Ministry for its views.

Meanwhile, Samy Vellu outlined several measures which contractors could take to reduce costs.

He said contractors could buy building materials in bulk to reduce transportation costs as well as reduce double handling and unproductive work at construction sites so that there was efficient use of fuel.

He added that contractors could identify strategic locations for material storage and possible methods of construction that could reduce costs.
Source: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/7/nation/13585633&sec=nation

Ok, here it comes. Each one of them fuckers in the government are starting to bare their claws and fangs to dig into the nice, big, fat chunk of meat. Of course, Semi Value has to be one of the first to have a bite. The little people have to bite the bullet of the oil price increase so the Gov and their cronies can have more money to pass around.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
KNNCCB, hawker store wanna increase 30 cents cannot, Gov project tender can increase. KNNCCB Samy

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
it called baby cry!! The lap dog is just a messenger for those who are really the "masters" of milking malaysia.

And the audacity of typical ignorant malaysian of not seeing the TRUE picture of culprits.

hint--->remember "metramac" fiasco issue!! The contractors in the street knows;

the public of malaysia however still prefers the old way of "My Way". sad.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
koolspyda said:
hint--->remember "metramac" fiasco issue!! The contractors in the street knows;
cant remmeber lor.....
still got so much kenot remember....like the car import thingy....or like that broken bridge...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
walau like tat teu lor. malaysians short memory.

refresh-reboot boggysv head. (hope yours is pentium 4 at least)

recent court case of goverment "compen$ation" to the tol issue "cheras toll" - metramac that ran into mi$$ions. no money to one owner but later "compen$ated" to you know who owner.

this are a long list of abuses that had milk the G $$$ coffers. Yes, thanks to the currency crisis a lot of them got terribly burnt but got danarharta them bail out big time.

We are now suffering the post-granduer of MEGA Malaysia INC.

I'm dumbstruck that so many younger malaysian (the kind of arguements they put forth), finds it so impossible to comprehend the past G misgivings?

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
koolspyda said:
I'm dumbstruck that so many younger malaysian (the kind of arguements they put forth), finds it so impossible to comprehend the past G misgivings?
beware!!! that's the first symptom on ageing.
soon you will be sitting after dinner, talking about the "good old times", and how youngsters these days are not as <insert good remark here> as before.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Sad, sad, sad. Cibai lanciao G got no fucking money for their cibai lanciao mega hamkachan projects to feed their cibai lanciao macaohai cronies and themselves. So they make huge ad-hoc decisions to raise funds, like reducing oil subsidies, to bail out their niamacaocibai companies and investments like MAS, cover the financial shitholes they produced and enabled them to filter more federal funds into the crummy, filthy, godforsaken hands of themselves and their followers.

PS: Remember the fuckers just increased their own pay packages. And then conveniently after that, they reduced oil subsidies. Brilliant, so discreet these fuckers are.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
deep impact has arrive... be prepare for multiple orgasm.. opss... i mean multiple impact... heh heh heh... 30 centz just made me crazy..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
boggysv said:
beware!!! that's the first symptom on ageing.
soon you will be sitting after dinner, talking about the "good old times", and how youngsters these days are not as <insert good remark here> as before.
i yam a little forward thinker ler. this little medium-aged lanjau has oredi bought himself a retirement cabriolet ler. no more buying/suffering & then selling & losing mega depreciation of car(s). I plan to (hope) to produce a soya power car next time ler.

I'm however still working on how to be debt free :confused_smile:
& $$$$ in account. this isnt so easy. competition is competitive & tough.

in 15-20years time i hope i can run-about in my cabriolet in the country (probably super bald by then) & if there is still petrol to go around. I dont mind talking of the good ole times.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
PS: Remember the fuckers just increased their own pay packages. And then conveniently after that, they reduced oil subsidies. Brilliant, so discreet these fuckers are.
They probably think that they are way smarter than we are and this will go unoticed.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Duke Red said:
They probably think that they are way smarter than we are and this will go unoticed.
The sad part is that quite a lot of people WILL miss that fact.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yes, Sungai Siput voter, you are the greatest votes in Malaysia!!
Proud to have such talented YB from your area, right?

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Americans will attempt to assasinate their politicians and leaders and there are people who try to kill the Pope. Why nobody actually thought of taking out leeches like Mr. Semi.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
si|verfish said:
Americans will attempt to assasinate their politicians and leaders and there are people who try to kill the Pope. Why nobody actually thought of taking out leeches like Mr. Semi.
because were Malaysians ? NATO or TCSS , what ever floats ur boat

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
infernaL said:
because were Malaysians ? NATO or TCSS , what ever floats ur boat
Becoz we have ISA mar..so people talk talk onl already kena tangkap...where got chance to put it into real action.....

Samy....the living legend in malaysia political history.....the Ronald Mcdonald wannabe stylo hair style....creativity in crap and bullet proof thick face.... no one else can fight except his perfect match Mama Fat R