Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Having seen how fast 4G LTE is first hand. Trust me when I tell you that you are a big sohai if you buy Samsung Galaxy S4 without LTE especially if you're living in Klang Valley.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Having seen how fast 4G LTE is first hand. Trust me when I tell you that you are a big sohai if you buy Samsung Galaxy S4 without LTE especially if you're living in Klang Valley.
I dunno how it works with Maxis. But so far only the HTC One and Iphone5 is supported by Maxis for LTE. Other phones won't be able to use LTE for some reason. The Sony Xperia Z is LTE ready but for some reason can't use it use as it's "not supported"

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
LTE means nothing when the quota hit the barrier. All go back to 128k if lucky.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
LTE means nothing when the quota hit the barrier. All go back to 128k if lucky.
Pay money, buy additional quota la. LTE can hit quota easily, 3G? Want to cry. My 4GB also never hit quota before cause its so slow. Wasted money, can see the quota cannot use.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Pay money, buy additional quota la. LTE can hit quota easily, 3G? Want to cry. My 4GB also never hit quota before cause its so slow. Wasted money, can see the quota cannot use.
My maxis 4Gb is never enough for me. Youtube takes up a lot of bandwidth! Maxis 3G is not too bad in terms of speed for me.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
If websurfing 4GB is overkilled la... I'm on 1GB and never hit the ceiling with heavy websurfing and emailing everyday. When my son enjoyed his favotire cartoons on youtube, ceiling was broken instantly.:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Wow the spec is quite good. Fulfill my need with that price. Just wonder is the display glass scratch-resistant? With this I can throw the phone away already after max use it for 1-2 years!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If websurfing 4GB is overkilled la... I'm on 1GB and never hit the ceiling with heavy websurfing and emailing everyday. When my son enjoyed his favotire cartoons on youtube, ceiling was broken instantly.:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Wow the spec is quite good. Fulfill my need with that price. Just wonder is the display glass scratch-resistant? With this I can throw the phone away already after max use it for 1-2 years!
Wah so rich man, throw away good phone after 1-2yrs using!? I'm still using my old Nokia almost 5 yrs now! So poor man...:(

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If I'm not mistaken, it's Gorilla glass, so it should be scratch resistant to some extent. It's not 100% scratch proof, just resistant. A hard enough scratch will still get it.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken, it's Gorilla glass, so it should be scratch resistant to some extent. It's not 100% scratch proof, just resistant. A hard enough scratch will still get it.
Fake un-ori phones are not gorilla glass.
I bought my screen from China, i doubt its Gorilla.
The old screen was so bulletproof. :(
Dropped many times wont crack.
Until i changed my screen from SC.
SC gave fake screens i suspect,
drop once, gone.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
screen protector is cheap and before you need the 3rd piece, I think the new apps already require more powerful hardware or etc. How long Note 1 launched? my china phone benchmark is better than it by big margin and size/quality everything looks surpass it except the brand and the feel.

But still, although I'm using cheap china phone, I'll buy the genuine S4 or Note 2 or both for my wife. Woman mar.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
screen protector is cheap and before you need the 3rd piece, I think the new apps already require more powerful hardware or etc. How long Note 1 launched? my china phone benchmark is better than it by big margin and size/quality everything looks surpass it except the brand and the feel.

But still, although I'm using cheap china phone, I'll buy the genuine S4 or Note 2 or both for my wife. Woman mar.
Screen protector? For what? It's a freakin' Gorilla Glass.
Once, I purposely threw it on the ground it didn't crack.
After i go SC, i dropped once, it cracked down until LCD.

Nope, for now, I can safely say most of the apps are still using single core.
Btw, ur China phone contains all the Samsung features too?
Don't say about OS. OS is easy to get.
Woman must be taught how not to be fooled by marketing.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
my Galaxy W is using Asahi Glass. I feel there is difference to the touch compared to Gorilla Glass.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Screen protector? For what? It's a freakin' Gorilla Glass.
Once, I purposely threw it on the ground it didn't crack.
After i go SC, i dropped once, it cracked down until LCD.

Nope, for now, I can safely say most of the apps are still using single core.
Btw, ur China phone contains all the Samsung features too?
Don't say about OS. OS is easy to get.
Woman must be taught how not to be fooled by marketing.

No, at least my china phone cannot detect passport/T&Go and etc. Note 1 can detect after install the app. The rest basically the same, got stylus and etc. Screen movement sibeh smooth. Better ask those phone seller or find a real one to test by yourself la.

The reason why I use protector because I believe when something hit the screen, part of the force/energy will be absorbed by that piece of vinyl sheet 1st before hit the glass. It may determine the fate of the glass in many situation. I have no prove but I believe so. I did put soft/rubberize protector sheet on my car lamp too for the same theory.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Forgot, branded phones have more aftermarket support, example like protecting casing, screen protector film, and etc fancy stuff. except buying 1:1 copy else will be left by the only thing that come with the cheap china phone (only few china brands got little bit of aftermarket support)

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Note 3 is a big phone, if you can tahan the size. Buy it. Its among the FASTEST Android phones in the market right now. Good battery life too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last weekend i went to j.b with a collegue of mine.He brought me along a couple of workshop in jb.The usual evo and vtec's but one car caught my eye..

dont dare to take more pics...later the owner kecoh :biggrin:
Wondering if there anybody else done this before?coz i'm interested in doing something similar to this..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience