Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I previously used a the first version of the samsung galaxy beam(built in projector but with a shitty 700mhz cpu so it lagged hard)
and upgraded to the s4, basically everything is fine with the phone except the plastic body, i took it off and bought a more premium leather body. Most of the features are gimmicks, like the eye scroll which does not really work properly. For the air gestures, would be useful when your hands are dirty.The built in IR blaster is useful in some cases for me which i can basically transform the s4 into a universal remote for TV,AC,astro decoders, etc.
The battery life is quite good with average usage compared to a s3, im using the non lte version which has is the octo-core Exynos 5 cpu, which has a better performance in benchmarks compared to the LTE capable snapdragon cpu. The camera is ok with its 13MP , but the screen display is a bit over saturated and dimmed. The s4 has alot of features but not many will make use of it, the main advantage it has over the htc one is the microsd slot ,removable battery a faster CPU.
I would of taken the xperia z for its water proof capabilities, but than again, i hardly go swimming :D

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
many people change phone because of phone drop into toilet bowl and then dead :rofl: Experia Z has some sort of selling point but screen too small. If 5.5" and have a decent stylus pen (and its program), sure able to give china phone a big hit. At least I'll consider to buy 1. Or the other way round, S4 or note 2 become water resistance.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
many people change phone because of phone drop into toilet bowl and then dead :rofl: Experia Z has some sort of selling point but screen too small. If 5.5" and have a decent stylus pen (and its program), sure able to give china phone a big hit. At least I'll consider to buy 1. Or the other way round, S4 or note 2 become water resistance.
If Samsung were to follow suit,
I think people won't like it lah.
Waterproof always Sony phones. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh then it's not for diving. I have seen the diving one. HUGE.
For Scuba, deep sea cannot. Yup, those are the bigger ones that can go down 30 meters, but not for phones, more for cameras. His one good for like 2 meters only....:biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
my company wanna give iphone 5 as safety award. but due to complicated approval system, don't know if still worth of money when the phone arrive in our hands. Hope can trade in or sell off and get an android.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They say also even original phones don't use with the charging wire attached and charging....

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

my company wanna give iphone 5 as safety award. but due to complicated approval system, don't know if still worth of money when the phone arrive in our hands. Hope can trade in or sell off and get an android.
My company gave watch to me for award, but at the back got engrave with congratulatory message..cannot sell....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
They say also even original phones don't use with the charging wire attached and charging....

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

My company gave watch to me for award, but at the back got engrave with congratulatory message..cannot sell....:biggrin:
Grin it!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
After 2-3 months and read people's comment will know the newly launch 'king of phones' good or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

b16a need to change from auto tranmission to manual as i know is need to change ecu, gearbox, how much is the ecu and gear box on market price now ? beside that i would like to ask is it b16a come with auto tranmission have diffrent with b16a that come wit manual tranmission on performance ? thanks and every advice is appreciated..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience