Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Samsung Galaxy S4, the Veyron phone in a Proton body. Instead, HTC One catches my desire to "ubah", "ini kalilah"!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now I think just get a credit card sized phone for RM188 and carry a 10" screen and walk around :D
Those days started H/P was big, the trend is to go smaller, nowadays trend is going bigger screen....

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Now I think just get a credit card sized phone for RM188 and carry a 10" screen and walk around :D
Credit card is 10"?? :adore:

There is news about a google version of S4. I'd say it'll be even better since the Nexus4 really awesome..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

+

8" is a bit better than 10" :biggrin:

and

when mention clone, please censor the pics to avoid legal problems, better still create a page in the market place and post link here :biggrin:

example:

(if got this HTC clone (with HTC logo) or HDC one (without HTC logo), and willing to sell at reasonable price, please PM me :love: Metal shell only. Don't want plastic shell.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Im happy with my iP4, been almost 3 years now no issues. Had been an avid mac user for very long so kinda grew into it but keen on the Google S4.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My 1st gen ipad still alive. I'm wonder if can convert to jellybean 4.2.1 :love:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Been using S4 for 2 weeks, So far no problems. Mind you most top end smart phones are priced around 1800-2100 so nothing to gripe there. Lots of features we will never use but is nice to have. Battery life better compared to S3 even with all those extra features. But then again it has 500mah more juice anyway.

No problems with making calls with a 5 inch screen too, at least it saves strain on my eyes when i'm surfing or reading mails when i don't have my laptop around. Camera wise lots of features , good for those who like to document their every move with pic's. But i Don't use it much. Processor wise its a fast phone. Its the fastest there is now, but it comes with only 9GB left out of its 16GB internal memory , due to Jellybean 4.2.2 and all the added features , not a problem for me, but if it is a problem for you, just slot in a memory card ( Get a class 8 and above to reduce reading lag) and you will be fine. 2GB of Ram as well which comes with 1.11GB used by the system. Don't worry, RAM is sufficient in this area.

IMHO , it's a very stable, fast phone with lots of features which is nice to have but you MAY NOT use. Depends on the user. I sold my S3 for RM900 and got my S4 for RM999 from Digi so i only top up RM99. Which i found was a good deal since my contract ended and i needed to renew anyway.

Like it ? Buy it .... Don't like it ? Always HTC and Apple around :)

Cheers.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Been using S4 for 2 weeks, So far no problems. Mind you most top end smart phones are priced around 1800-2100 so nothing to gripe there. Lots of features we will never use but is nice to have. Battery life better compared to S3 even with all those extra features. But then again it has 500mah more juice anyway.

No problems with making calls with a 5 inch screen too, at least it saves strain on my eyes when i'm surfing or reading mails when i don't have my laptop around. Camera wise lots of features , good for those who like to document their every move with pic's. But i Don't use it much. Processor wise its a fast phone. Its the fastest there is now, but it comes with only 9GB left out of its 16GB internal memory , due to Jellybean 4.2.2 and all the added features , not a problem for me, but if it is a problem for you, just slot in a memory card ( Get a class 8 and above to reduce reading lag) and you will be fine. 2GB of Ram as well which comes with 1.11GB used by the system. Don't worry, RAM is sufficient in this area.

IMHO , it's a very stable, fast phone with lots of features which is nice to have but you MAY NOT use. Depends on the user. I sold my S3 for RM900 and got my S4 for RM999 from Digi so i only top up RM99. Which i found was a good deal since my contract ended and i needed to renew anyway.

Like it ? Buy it .... Don't like it ? Always HTC and Apple around :)

Cheers.
The reason why Android need such a fast processor is because of the behavior of the OS.
Multi Cores doesn't apply on outdated apps.
Most are still using a core of 2/4 cores.
So actually, running on many cores doesn't matter much if developers utilizes it.
Android runs many many background task like Windows computer.
All i know iOS and WP doesn't run background task.
The just remember the image of where the app is when it's minimized,
then restart the image itself. Pretty smooth IMO. :proud:
But Android is an open-source OS, none can beat that for now.

Last edited:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Yeap, OS is idiot Proof. Android is not. OS processes apps differently from Andriod , hence android runs alot of apps in the background. Explains the battery drain too even when phone is on stanby.

And true not not everything needs 4 Main cores and 4 secondary cores to run. It's just like having a 530Bhp R35. Nice to have 530hp, But not going to use it all the time. Bragging rights maybe more like it, the S3 did fine with 4 cores :) Anyway it's a marketing gimmick , even if OS didn't require 8 cores, they'd definitely go along that road. It sells more phones to the Non-Tech savvy, Looks good on a product brochure :)

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yeap, OS is idiot Proof. Android is not. OS processes apps differently from Andriod , hence android runs alot of apps in the background. Explains the battery drain too even when phone is on stanby.

And true not not everything needs 4 Main cores and 4 secondary cores to run. It's just like having a 530Bhp R35. Nice to have 530hp, But not going to use it all the time. Bragging rights maybe more like it, the S3 did fine with 4 cores :) Anyway it's a marketing gimmick , even if OS didn't require 8 cores, they'd definitely go along that road. It sells more phones to the Non-Tech savvy, Looks good on a product brochure :)
Consumers need to be more educated and find what they really need man.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Samsung Galaxy S4, the Veyron phone in a Proton body. Instead, HTC One catches my desire to "ubah", "ini kalilah"!
Technically speaking, the current SGS4 on sale by telcos are non-LTE. Its like a Veyron with a permanent 200km/h speed limiter.

Right now, definitely HTC One is the better choice.

But my Note 2 beats both. We all know bigger is better. That's what she said to me when I show her my big....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
regardless how many cores, by default, even you flip the screen (non live wallpeper), cpu load will become 100%

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience