((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha. Mind your words.
3sec to open the open the camera.
less than 1 sec to snap.
less than 5 sec to upload. :rofl:
I can safely say 97% of competitors lost.
Malaysia version i was on the spot.
If u can beat the Lumia, RM100 cash voucher. :proud:
Ah! what is wrong with word, 3 sec so slow?

You see I am a hobby photographer too, and when mention click the camera button means to take pic already, so 3 sec is slow.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Probably because Lumia is Window base so of course linking to internet should be faster

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

S4 does a better job. And try with the HTC One.

But then again - it's not fair to compare one of the latest phones with an older Lumia. The newest Lumia probably will do as good.
S4 latest model mah! sure to be better then S3. Higher pixel too.
You also mention latest phones not fair comparison.....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Existing Maxis customer, sign up for 2 year contract Surfmore 50 (3Gb dataplan, RM50 per month) you buy the phone for RM1750.

If not existing customer you need to top up RM1000 but that amount is rebated back to you over 5 months and if you don't finish the amount, it's carried over. Meaning if you stick with RM50 per month, that's 20 months you don't need to pay for phone bill.

Cheapest is Maxis. The others all pale in comparison.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
S4 does a better job. And try with the HTC One.

Stupidcar : I think the Lumia is a pretty neat phone. But comparing camera speed, I think the HTC One will eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Having hands on the phone itself, it's incredibly fast to load and snap. Even my fat fingers pressing it to snap once, it took 3 short burst shots in that short tap.

But then again - it's not fair to compare one of the latest phones with an older Lumia. The newest Lumia probably will do as good.
True. But Lumia 920,928,925.
With Optical Image Stabilizer.
Imagine using that while we are driving.
No blur images anymore. Haha

I heard S4 has got the longest battery time abt 2600nmH or something....

Is that true?

Which package is the chaepest?
It's bigger than S3
but S4 have heaps more functions that are battery consuming.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Ah! what is wrong with word, 3 sec so slow?

You see I am a hobby photographer too, and when mention click the camera button means to take pic already, so 3 sec is slow.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Probably because Lumia is Window base so of course linking to internet should be faster

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

S4 latest model mah! sure to be better then S3. Higher pixel too.
You also mention latest phones not fair comparison.....:biggrin:
I think when i'm driving,
I can actually feel the button, even when im driving.
iPhone i know you need to unlock the screen first.
S3 i think its the same too right?
:stupido2:
Not because linking to the internet, its the OS itself.
My brother is a big fan of SLR,
he owns one too, likes to take damn a lot of pics too.

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Existing Maxis customer, sign up for 2 year contract Surfmore 50 (3Gb dataplan, RM50 per month) you buy the phone for RM1750.

If not existing customer you need to top up RM1000 but that amount is rebated back to you over 5 months and if you don't finish the amount, it's carried over. Meaning if you stick with RM50 per month, that's 20 months you don't need to pay for phone bill.

Cheapest is Maxis. The others all pale in comparison.
What about not so congested telco like...

XOX and U-mobile? :love:

Do they have any interesting plans to offer ?

May 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This only for Samsung Galaxy S4? Upfront payment was only RM 700 instead of RM 1000???? Compare with others this is lower wo.And also with mthly commitment of RM 88, you can get 5GB data with 60 mins free call and SMS. This is the most worth package I have seen.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I heard S4 has got the longest battery time abt 2600nmH or something....

Is that true?

Which package is the chaepest?
Yes, battery have more capacity, but because S4 have bigger screen and more function, they need bigger capacity battery to supply power....not necessary longer battery life. If surf a lot or play game then need to carry around those power banks.....:biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
one M7 has a better outer quality and feel great when holding it but the screen just small (like apple). Butterfly has the same screen size but spec is low with the almost same price. Sony has everything that needed + water/dust resistance but Antutu score is lower by few thousand point (don't know what is the real world performance different).

But all these will be phrased out in max a year time just like HTC one X and S3, 4S and etc that launched not long ago.

So the conclusion is just freaking get a 5.8" star S7589 with MTK6589 shit and carry the 12.6K+ antutu marks with droid ver 4.2.1 and live for a year before the RM1k+ different that you saved can buy a 2GHz+ category product. Except the brand stencil is super important or MTK6589 phones are not fancy enough for your temple run 2.0 use.

I feel that I'm sibeh cheap la using china phone, no standard. But who ask my wife's 2 x samsung all confesticated by the angel from heaven. :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
one M7 has a better outer quality and feel great when holding it but the screen just small (like apple). Butterfly has the same screen size but spec is low with the almost same price. Sony has everything that needed + water/dust resistance but Antutu score is lower by few thousand point (don't know what is the real world performance different).

But all these will be phrased out in max a year time just like HTC one X and S3, 4S and etc that launched not long ago.

So the conclusion is just freaking get a 5.8" star S7589 with MTK6589 shit and carry the 12.6K+ antutu marks with droid ver 4.2.1 and live for a year before the RM1k+ different that you saved can buy a 2GHz+ category product. Except the brand stencil is super important or MTK6589 phones are not fancy enough for your temple run 2.0 use.

I feel that I'm sibeh cheap la using china phone, no standard. But who ask my wife's 2 x samsung all confesticated by the angel from heaven. :adore::adore::adore:

I can't stand android and iOS.
Unless you know how to play with the open source.
Ubuntu OS is coming out. Looking nice actually.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I can't stand android and iOS.
Unless you know how to play with the open source.
Ubuntu OS is coming out. Looking nice actually.
No wonder you use window phone.....:biggrin:

My friend last time buy HTC from US, window base, crack then load Android.....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This only for Samsung Galaxy S4? Upfront payment was only RM 700 instead of RM 1000???? Compare with others this is lower wo.And also with mthly commitment of RM 88, you can get 5GB data with 60 mins free call and SMS. This is the most worth package I have seen.
Yes its cheaper...

But you must see what type of phone you are getting?

Original phone?

AP warranty phone?

Korean made clone phone?

China made clone phone?

No warranty phone?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Now I think just get a credit card sized phone for RM188 and carry a 10" screen and walk around :D

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Finally some one said it.
Should just buy a phone that you want.
To your needs and everything.
Currently using Lumia 800.
No regrets. :proud::proud::proud:
well...my black berry was due for a change and samsung has been getting lots of hype since S3 & note II hence i decided to hope onto the bandwagon this round.. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guyz, anyone using these? im going to re-valve my shocks but i dunno where the RG official workshop is......or their contact

any clue? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience