Saga / Iswara Rear Suspension Problems

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
Dear all sifus outhere....

Can you advise me how to improve the First Malaysian Pride Car's rear suspension systems since it is running on axle... So whenever comes to heavy connering, the car rear will roll despite installing all kinds of aftermarket anti-roll bars.... :adore:

have u check on yr absorber? if good absorber, the body roll is minimize...juz my 2cents

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
yeah, even if u put all sorts of anti roll bar, but if ur absorbers n springs not stiff enough, no use bro...

DDOLINK

Mar 16, 2006
bro try change to kayaba gas..u can match it with any springs..standard spring also should be ok

yeah, even if u put all sorts of anti roll bar, but if ur absorbers n springs not stiff enough, no use bro...
any idea which workshop can do independent suspension (at least similar wif wira/satria) for saga iswara rear suspension??... so far i only know supersaga did major mods on the saga rear suspension structure...

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
got any picture of those mod for super saga???
know where to do such mod???

MitonCT26

Seremban
most people did not notice that all sports springs available in the market could not cope with hard driving especially for track or extreme road use. I'm testing a setup : any gas absorbers of good quality + Honda SM4 rear springs. you need to cut 3 rounds though as the springs are quite long. so far...no complaints, and this 2 months that i use is really satisfying. a cheap fix...from an old retired uncle. give it a try. new springs cost RM180 only.

Oh...if my old man mind is still sane, i remembered, toyota vios, honda city, nissan latio, even the volkswagen golf runs on live axle. i wonder why people say saga got inferior rear setup? it's just the springs are not stiff enough. as far as this old man still remember la. back in batu 3 days we used opel kadett rear springs with "injected" rear absorbers running EP80w/90 transmission oil. and still we complain not stiff enough. hahaha... :biggrin:

Yawnzzzzz :sleep:

DDOLINK

Mar 16, 2006
my suspension setup for rear is standard kayaba gas+crv springs..quite stiff but not stiff enough

I'm getting a cat back with no middle box and a aftermarket muffler, my question is would there be a difference in sound between a twin tailpipe to a round jap style tailpipe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk