Saga FL 1.3 (M) | Need Standard Modding Advice

Lunatic Rider

Jul 25, 2018
Rawang
Thank you bro Titan and everyone for the feedbacks, I will update on the progress of the car as time goes. :)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no you just need a proper adjustable or lowering springs. :driver:
your rear looks lower than the front based on how the tyres tuck into the fenders. is the suspension still ok?
Maybe Optical illusion? FWD have wider front track....

Lunatic Rider

Jul 25, 2018
Rawang
or...the driver could be the rare breed whom stop at low speed using the handbrake causing the rear to squat down.
upload_2018-11-26_11-7-40.png

Looks about the same.

The car is a third hand, but i doubt the previous owners use HB to stop :)

Reactions: sanekit

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Good choice on the wheels. I like it.
Paint looks like it needs some love.

Lunatic Rider

Jul 25, 2018
Rawang
ahh. better view. ahahaha! how's the suspension and handling? since u said it's a third hand, have u changed the suspension and all?
Handling is still tip top given the age and usage. Drove it around Batu Feringgi few months ago and handles like a dream(except for that huge body roll XD).

And that was on worn 14 inch XM2's :0

I havent tried pushing the PS3's yet, waiting for a few hundred K, to break in the tyres.

Good choice on the wheels. I like it.
Paint looks like it needs some love.
Paint will be the last thing I do, need to settle the engine, handling and parts replacement first :D

Last edited:
Reactions: sanekit

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Handling is still tip top given the age and usage. Drove it around Batu Feringgi few months ago and handles like a dream(except for that huge body roll XD).

I havent tried pushing the PS3's yet, waiting for a few hundred K, to break in the tyres.

Paint will be the last thing I do, need to settle the engine, handling and parts replacement first :D
ferringhi! balik pulau touge bestest. hahaha. drove there once from teluk bahang up the balik pulau route to bayan lepas and stop at Anjung Indah.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

I'm no expert driver or modder but my BLM was equipped with ;
1.Rear ARB
2.Front tower bar
3.front lower bar

The car is more planted, compliant to your input and more fun to push. Even when the tires are protesting, u know what is happening at every corner. Mind u i am on stock rim and Michelin XM2 only that time.

Those bars could be one of the reason i am still alive after having to venture slightly offroad avoiding head on collision when an incoming idiot decided to overtake at a corner. Car is planted and response to my input.

However the front lower bar will be too close to the ground and scraping at any given chance if u r on lowered suspension.
People are suggesting for the room bar for more stability but i dont get a chance to install it.

That cornering ability allows me to keep up with some unsuspecting vehicle as i can carry more kmh at corners.

Problem with BLM is the brakes. I havent got the chance to try premium pad. All i did is just swapping the front pad to Trestor semi and adjusting the rear brake shoe to be as close as possible to to drum and having slight drag. That way i felt the brake felt better...poor man solution..hihihi

Anyway...cuci tangan already...all bars already sold off. The buyer even comes immediately after i confirmed selling the bar. He comes at night and beg me to install the bar.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience