S15

CarismaGT

In July 2000, AUTECH announced that it releases the Silvia Convertible Varietta. The Silvia Convertible Varietta comes with the first fully opening power metal top to be featured on a domestic convertible. The top raises and lowers in about 20 seconds, driven by an electric motor that is operated by an instrument panel switch. The Silvia Convertible Varietta adopts 2+2 interior packaging with comfortable seating for 4 passengers.

Well i don mind getting this model haha but unfortunately its not available in msia...

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
wat? autech version 4 doors one ka???!?!! convertible, yup i don mind gettin too but 4 doors... heehee, like missin the whole point isnt it?

wait a minute, does 4 passengers seats means 4 doors? haahaa, *scratchin head*

its not necessary for me to get a turbo version anyway, coz turbo car maintenance sure higher than NA n im not that master in turbo car, scare i screw up the whole engine or turbo part then die la

CarismaGT

kylim8 said:
wat? autech version 4 doors one ka???!?!! convertible, yup i don mind gettin too but 4 doors... heehee, like missin the whole point isnt it?

wait a minute, does 4 passengers seats means 4 doors? haahaa, *scratchin head*

its not necessary for me to get a turbo version anyway, coz turbo car maintenance sure higher than NA n im not that master in turbo car, scare i screw up the whole engine or turbo part then die la
hmmm i don think i did write anything about 4 doors hahaha... its 4 Seater same as all the S15 and S14... and S13 too...

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
oh ic ic, so its two seaters with two doors, gotta stuff another two person to the back huh? i'll never do that if i bought that car coz.. IT MISS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING TWO DOORS SPORTS CAR hahaaaaa, its jux me la of course.. wat colour nicer huh?

feel like knowin more abt this car before ownin it, so i wont panic if there is anythin happen

CarismaGT

kylim8 said:
oh ic ic, so its two seaters with two doors, gotta stuff another two person to the back huh? i'll never do that if i bought that car coz.. IT MISS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING TWO DOORS SPORTS CAR hahaaaaa, its jux me la of course.. wat colour nicer huh?

feel like knowin more abt this car before ownin it, so i wont panic if there is anythin happen
colour is never an issue as u can change them if u don like the stock factory paint..

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
leonachin.com
dude : SEARCH GOOGLE.. haha
click on images and type in S15 and click search

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
Dude! i searched in google long long time ago
thx anyway

wnn4466

Dec 17, 2005
s15 kaa..huh..best kot..

Sep 27, 2008
hi hi kylim8
If u want to mod your s15 to 450hp then u only need to change all your eng head set to
HKS step 3,
Greddy T67,25g turbo and
Power Fc ecu.
Hope this list can give u some ideal:biggrin:

I have a noob question

Can anyone tell me the difference between N1 and Sflow mufflers (or other types if i missed out any)
Also, what is a 'cat-back' :rolleyes:

Hope sifus can enlighten me with all these exhaust terms. Im planning to fit a reasonable sports exhaust on my ride. Its automatic transmission so i wonder if Universal mufflers do good on it?

HELP HELP HELP :adore: