Rust proofing Your Car

code10

Nov 15, 2008
Hi All. I'm currently supplying POR15 product in Malaysia. This POR15 is a household name in the auto restoration and maintenance world, where quality and assurance count most. Many auto enthusiasts around the world recognize this product as the best rust proofing and metal protection. Period. The good news is that POR15 is now available to you. As we are new in Malaysia, we are currently promoting POR15 products with discounted price for the members of BMW Club Malaysia. We assure you that our products are competitively priced. All our products are US made. FYI, the POR15 product has been used in our project (port installation)that are exposed to constant salt water/corrosive environment and the metal/steel protection offered is superb.

Please check the link below for details of our POR15 products.

http://www.imperialrestoration.com/

If you interested with any of the product, do drop me a PM and I'll be happy to provide the details of the product you wish to obtain.

Your car deserve not only the best paint, but also the best rust protection that the industry can offer.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Do you have to remove the rust first or just apply over it?

Oct 19, 2014
Johor Bahru
Hi i m Ramzi.
I m interested in your POR-5 Product.
Can u please PM me the cost, I m from Johor Bahru.
U can also watsap me or sms (0197845202)

ASAP,
Tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys...I'm driving an Iswara a/b, 97 model 1.3 hoping to mod my car due to lack of funds for new car...anyways whould appreciate if any of you can help me with this project that i soon wanna take on..thanks ya!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience