Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

RUNSTOP racing rotor disc (OEM SIZE)

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
RUNSTOP
- The most elegant street brake-rotors on the market that combines out-standing performance with aggressive and purposeful appearance.
- Each rotor is analyzed for its specific application, vane structure, and construction to determine the ideal and optimum design and pattern.
- The Drill and Slot Patterns are designed using a 3D CAD system to insure all the design specifications are achieved. The programmed patterns are then run on several CNC machines

ADVANTAGE
- The bore holes deduce mass, radiate break temperatures, and help battle “out-gassing” or “de-gassing”.
- The special slots, which are non-directional and designed to work in combination with the cross-drilling, help dissipate water, dirt and dust, and further combat “out-gassing” or de-gassing”.
- Slot deglazes the pads, ensuring improved contact between pad and rotor. In combination, the cross-drilling and slotting functions give more stopping power and less fade during repeated heavy break application.
- The Cross-drilled or Slotted rotors improved convection heat transfer, thereby lowering brake temperature
- 40% better cooling, 20% better stopping, and improved web braking compared to standard OEM rotors
- Run Stop Rotors are engineered to keep the temperature of your brakes cool, which improves pad bite and reduces brake fade. This will enhance brake performance.

Available For Car Models:
AUDI A4 1.8i (FR & RR)
BMW E36, E46, 325i (FR & RR)
BMW E36, 316i-318i COMPACT/4 DOORS (FR & RR)
CHEVROLET ZAFIRA/NABIRA (FR & RR)
CHEVROLET OPTRA (FR & RR)
FORD FOCUS 2006 (FR & RR)
FORD FIESTA/MAZDA 2 (FR ONLY)
HONDA CIVIC EG (FR & RR)
HONDA CIVIC 2006 (FR & RR)
HONDA ACCORD 2007 (FR & RR)
HONDA CRV 2002,2007 (FFR & RR)
HONDA CITY NEW (FR ONLY)
HONDA JAZZ NEW (FR ONLY)
HONDA ODYSSEY (FR & RR)
MAZDA 3 (FR & RR)
NISSAN X-TRAIL (FR & RR)
NISSAN LATIO (FR ONLY)
PROTON GEN2/PERSONA (FR & RR)
PROTON WIRA/SATRIA 1.6 (FR & RR)
PROTON WAJA (FR & RR)
PERODUA MYVI/KENARI/KELISA (FR ONLY)
SUZUKI SWIFT 2006 (FR ONLY)
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI (FR ONLY)
TOYOTA ALTIS 2008 (FR & RR)
TOYOTA CAMRY 2003/2007 (FR & RR)
TOYOTA WISH (FR & RR)
TOYOTA HARRIER 3.0 (FR & RR)
TOYOTA VIOS (FR & RR)
TOYOTA INNOVA/AVANZA (FR ONLY)

PLS SMS OR PM ME FOR PRICING. TQ

Attachments

felixmiao

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
hi bro... wat is the price for the N.Latio disc rotor (Front only).. thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MEDIA MEMBERS GIVE THUMBS UP TO NAZA MEDIA SHUTTLE SERVICE

The Malaysian F1 race is over; but Naza KIA – the Official Media Shuttle for Sepang Circuit - will continue to make its presence at the F1 track to serve media members on duty.

“We have had only good comments from the media members especially photographers – local and international – of the media shuttle service and the Naza...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience