Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I've do some read up from the web lately. Here's my findings and my 2 cents comments

There is something called the Crude Oil Assay
It's the chemical evaluation of crude oil feedstocks by petroleum testing laboratories. Each crude oil type has unique molecular, chemical characteristics. No crude oil type is identical and there are crucial differences in crude oil quality. The results of crude oil assay testing provide extensive detailed hydrocarbon analysis data for refiners, oil traders and producers. Assay data help refineries determine if a crude oil feedstock is compatible for a particular petroleum refinery or if the crude oil could cause yield, quality, production, environmental and other problems.

Then there's mainly 2 types of crude oil:
1. Sweet crude oil. Contains less than 0.5% sulfur it also contains small amounts of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide. High quality, low sulfur crude oil is commonly used for processing into gasoline and is in high demand, particularly in the industrialized nations.

2. Sour crude oil. Not suitable for gasoline mostly turn into heavy oil such as diesel or fuel oil.

So this explain why Diesel is also cheaper then gasoline.

Now, since we know some info about the oil thing. If we look at the matter from a business POV. Malaysia is still not consider as a heavy industrialized country. Our usage of fuel is not really much if compare to other countries. If you look at the chart of Oil consumption globally. The graph is from 2007.
Oil consumption (most recent) by country

Malaysia is ranked #31 much lower than Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore..even South Africa use more oil than us.

A more updated information for oil consumption globally.
Oil Consumption: Top Oil Consuming Countries In The World

Then I saw this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/data...nergy-statistics-consumption-reserves-energy#

From 2007, Malaysia consumption of 501,100bbl/day drop to 468,000bbl/day in 2009.

So if I'm a oil producing company. I would sell my stock to the buyer that can offer me the best price and have an increasing strong & constant buying volume. For Malaysia, I think the buying volume is very less and not profitable.

A more likely scenario is that Malaysia's crude oil production is not enough to supply its own country hence we need to buy from other countries.

Well, this is just my view. I might be wrong..

Last edited:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Everybody knows that the world are having a hard time...
If every malaysian is struggling and work hard together to survive then ok...
but apparently there are still some people who enjoying their life by sucking blood from the nation... Its a damn fxxking ugly truth, not to mention many ridiculous cases, correct correct correct??

To save the nation, you can either stop the leaks or turn on more tap, i would say the best way is do both, otherwise its still useless...
Dun talk abt corruption as this is a different issue? if solving corruption doesnt help the nation then i will stop talking abt corruption...
And as a malaysian, i have every right to question any wrongdoings...
i get very piss off when politician saying that we should be grateful on air because we are better compare to those 4th world countries, i really feel like showing him my middle finger and tell him to fxxk off... what do they know except keep hitting the bush and giving blatant lies?

Malaysia wanna increase ron97 price to rm2.40? fine... solve the LEAKS first
Prob with this country -the leaders are following the benedict order..... To undertsand further plz seach at youtube - The Arrivals.......
P/s; I'm not being racist here, just that I've did some research & after viewing all 51 episodes I found out that's the truth of what's going on around the world......

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Wahlan, Titanrev really got study. I salute him and his effort.

BTW, from back to 80's, plenty of offshore field had been sold to Japan and other countries before even start developing for production. The fact is, we have oil and gas field, platform, companies, supporting infrastructure, skilled man power, but the oil + the gas is not belongs to us. The money long had been spent for country initial developing for electronics and other industrial sectors.

Today got 1 artical saying that Malaysia current supply 50% of the palm oil for the world. But sometimes still face cooking oil shortage problem. Reason is because the price had been over controlled by the gov. The 'make sure everyone afford' policy had created sometimes shortage sometimes over stocks problem. If current Australia and Mexico once in a century natural disasters are bad, our control mechanism is just like a man made disaster making machine that operate 24x7, accumulate, accumulate, until full then blow out. The only way to solve the problem is to remove the mechanism but then, don't say do, talk only will straight receive objection from the beneficial parties all the way to a single rakyat.

If we don't sacrifice and support the change, removing the protecting mechanism which will weaken the country, then we will be totally phrased out in near future. Oil and gas is a depletable resource. Either we face it now or our next gen will face it. All depends on time. Raising the price is one of the way to do it. Use market force to encourage revolution. Else, the gov have to limit rakyat daily usage and create other long term problem. Just like some place, after certain time or day or after certain amount finished, no diesel for pumping. And that even happen in a big oil country with free float fuel price.

So, fuel price become more and more expensive is not gonna change. we 1st have to work hard to counter the inflation, then find an alternative way for substitution. Corruption is bad, but when we drag this issue in, not many people can digest and become confused. Losing focus will stop a person and that's why we can still see people again and again complain about fuel price today. Some think no point to save because it will end up in the corrupted parties wallet, only stupid people will do. But when the problem finally come, both parties can only hug together and jump from the 24th floor, leave the problems to the new born babies. For those who think they deserve cheap fuel, can go back standard 5 and learn what is +-x÷.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
CSL, since I'm in the manufacturing field and part of my raw material is produced using petroleum so must know the situation and find way to overcome it. The price of raw material that I'm getting is also increasing sharply too.

Further digging, I found more info on why the crude oil price is going up. Well part of them is due to speculation but we can know the reason from news around us globally.
Have a look at this...it's interesting to know....Now China is also smart already, they know US consumes the most oil globally so if they can tighten their grip in SCS. They would be the next boss already. US itself don't produce much oil.
South China Sea | Spratly | Paracel | Military

1 more thing is that sea exploration to locate crude oil deposit is a huge and expensive business. Imagine the high tech equipments, vessels, underwater pipelines, helicopters, skilled manpower, geologist..etc...all this are cost.

From readings, I find that Petronas is invested in oil exploration and production projects in Syria, Turkmenistan, Iran, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, Burma, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Sudan, and Angola. Overseas operations now make up nearly one-third of Petronas revenue. The majority of Malaysia’s oil exports go to markets in Japan, Thailand, South Korea, and Singapore. Imagine the cost to run all these projects...

I'm not backing up the oil company as I don't get free oil or fuel for that. I'm a consumer as well like any other ppl but I just choose to know what causes the increase and study it globally. Crude Oil price increasing is not just happening to our country it's happen all around the world.

my 2 rupiah comment. Don't flame me....just my view.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
:adore:
CSL, since I'm in the manufacturing field and part of my raw material is produced using petroleum so must know the situation and find way to overcome it. The price of raw material that I'm getting is also increasing sharply too.

Further digging, I found more info on why the crude oil price is going up. Well part of them is due to speculation but we can know the reason from news around us globally.
Have a look at this...it's interesting to know....Now China is also smart already, they know US consumes the most oil globally so if they can tighten their grip in SCS. They would be the next boss already. US itself don't produce much oil.
South China Sea | Spratly | Paracel | Military

1 more thing is that sea exploration to locate crude oil deposit is a huge and expensive business. Imagine the high tech equipments, vessels, underwater pipelines, helicopters, skilled manpower, geologist..etc...all this are cost.

From readings, I find that Petronas is invested in oil exploration and production projects in Syria, Turkmenistan, Iran, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, Burma, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Sudan, and Angola. Overseas operations now make up nearly one-third of Petronas revenue. The majority of Malaysia’s oil exports go to markets in Japan, Thailand, South Korea, and Singapore. Imagine the cost to run all these projects...

I'm not backing up the oil company as I don't get free oil or fuel for that. I'm a consumer as well like any other ppl but I just choose to know what causes the increase and study it globally. Crude Oil price increasing is not just happening to our country it's happen all around the world.

my 2 rupiah comment. Don't flame me....just my view.
damn...your good!! :adore::adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, I'm not good seriously....just know where to dig only...Hehehehe..How I wish I can know where to dig "liquid gold"...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Why increase oil price?
Because crude oil price increased = reasonable

Why last time crude oil price also increase but petrol price remains?
Because gov subsidize it to control the price = reasonable

Why now no more allowance now?
Because gov no more money = ......

Why no money??
Because ... err ... errrr ... = ......

If no money why can subsidize private power plant and a lot more GLCs?? are those owned by we people??
Because ... ermmmm... errrr... = ......

Why all those GLCs got cheap land cheap resources cheap loan but still loss money?
Because ................errr.......... = .......

So now we got this tax that tax and increase fuel price and cut down subsidy in order to save our country?
Yeah Yeah!! you got that right!!!

So, what have the government body and GLCs done to save the country?
Errm... we got plan A-Z, which will monitored by special council formed by minister, and another council X will monitor whether they did the right thing or not, and another council Y will monitor whether they got any misbehave, and another council Z will .............................................
so don't worry, we got many councils to make sure the council they monitor carry out whats the other council have been planned and drafted ..............................

Can you roughly tell me typically how many council we got till date?
Errrr............. erm.......................

How do you make sure the hard-earned money that we tiny people fork out will be directed to the right channel and not to some Balinese villa or overseas bank?
Errr..... ok..... well..... errrrrr............

This list can go on and on...
New age malaysian, we are loyalty to our country, what ever endanger it shall get lost
We are not silly head that loyallty to the gov and the policies they decided.
We must be smart to define and decide what to follow and what not to
Personally i'm ok with the petrol price as its follow the market, but hey...
those money from our pocket are poorly handled!!!!!
People are complaining about the truth beneath, not the shallow fuel price
If someone told me i cannot complaint abt this i will ask him to bang his head against the wall, have a nice sleep then wake up to think again, maybe will have a better understanding

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Why increase oil price?
Because crude oil price increased = reasonable

Why last time crude oil price also increase but petrol price remains?
Because gov subsidize it to control the price = reasonable

Because gov no more money = ......

Why no money??

If no money why can subsidize private power plant and a lot more GLCs?? are those owned by we people??

Why all those GLCs got cheap land cheap resources cheap loan but still loss money?

So now we got this tax that tax and increase fuel price and cut down subsidy in order to save our country?
Yeah Yeah!! you got that right!!!

So, what have the government body and GLCs done to save the country?
Errm... we got plan A-Z, which will monitored by special council formed by minister, and another council X will monitor whether they did the right thing or not, and another council Y will monitor whether they got any misbehave, and another council Z will .............................................
so don't worry, we got many councils to make sure the council they monitor carry out whats the other council have been planned and drafted ..............................

Can you roughly tell me typically how many council we got till date?
Errrr............. erm.......................

How do you make sure the hard-earned money that we tiny people fork out will be directed to the right channel and not to some Balinese villa or overseas bank?
Errr..... ok..... well..... errrrrr............

This list can go on and on...
New age malaysian, we are loyalty to our country, what ever endanger it shall get lost
We are not silly head that loyallty to the gov and the policies they decided.
We must be smart to define and decide what to follow and what not to
Personally i'm ok with the petrol price as its follow the market, but hey...
those money from our pocket are poorly handled!!!!!
People are complaining about the truth beneath, not the shallow fuel price
If someone told me i cannot complaint abt this i will ask him to bang his head against the wall, have a nice sleep then wake up to think again, maybe will have a better understanding
WTF?! Zac you rock! Hi 5 :itsme:. Why not you go stand for election or something... Nice one replied... Seriously... Ppl like that senior member... Sad... Our country cannot improve because of people like these...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
WTF?! Zac you rock! Hi 5 :itsme:. Why not you go stand for election or something... Nice one replied... Seriously... Ppl like that senior member... Sad... Our country cannot improve because of people like these...
Election?? not now, maybe when i'm older, its hard to be a candidate when you got no background,
or worse, bad background... hehehe.

Seriously, i will really feel that something wrong with someone who find those answers in blue are actually logic, acceptable and reasonable... what the heck... :stupid:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
WTF, this is the 7th time I tried to click thank button for titanrev since yesterday but failed. I gave up.

Worldwide oil price and food price raise are due to various reasons including politics and weather. We cannot change and we are not able to change the fact, is a fact for a small country like us. But until today, there are many people out there still thinking that Malaysia has many oil and they deserve cheap oil price. WTF. Our oil reserve that really belong to us is not even 1% of Arabs countries which are rich and can buy advance weapons, luxury items, building from top 5 city in the world and etc. And if want RM0.50 per L of fuel, can try to live there for 3 days and see if can tahan the life. Everything has a price to pay.

Today I would like to answer some questions:

Because gov no more money = ...... What make you deserve allowance? If you are hard working and smart, you need no allowance. Only those lazy miserable 'khan' who nanti-nanti work from 9 to 5, waiting for the time to pass, then go home and then go shopping or TT or update FB, don't care about future, don't learn for future, don't work hard to build future, will need allowance to compensate for the TT, transportation and etc. Sorry, it is subsidies and it is not the self earn money. Allowance is for those who make extra contribution.

Why no money??
Same 2 persons work in the same place and have same pay, 1 got part time job as babysitter and 1 part time work for FB, both also got money. 1 can buy things in the supermarket and 1 can spend in the FB world. But some people who don't want to work extra, try hard to escape from the reality and only envy people's succession and credit, what to blame whom? You buy car people also buy car. But people work more and work smart and save money for the petrol. What had you done?

If refer to the gov, let me tell you why no money. Price keep on raising x Population keep on raising = subsidize amount keep on shooting. When the subsidize amount (x) meet the earning (Y) will = 0. When that time happen, borrow money or use the reserve money. When do that, RM value will drop. When dropped, import item will be expensive. If maintain for long term, country will bankrupt. If now don't save money and change the economy structure, wait until other countries passed us with some distance, regret also no use. Pray to the god and ask for forgiveness also cannot change anything. But ask bomoh to curse other countries' people die maybe will work.

Subsidize private power plant is to let those remote area people can have electric to use. Due to the land is big, if want tenaga to develope, it will take very long time and will also effect Tenaga revenue (it is basically a social service and Tenaga is a listed company). Just calculate, how much need to invest and how much is the return? Maybe the income from the usage not even can pay up the manpower for maintenance. And, raising the price to a profitable level will defeat the original purpose for making the availability of electricity for those poor people who lives in that area. Rasing the price for nation wide to compensate them then you will make noise. So, letting other people to do is a wise choice. Those people got money. They build a plant and collect the electric income just like people buying shops lot and collecting rental money. They are not listed company and have less technical difficulty and restriction when dealing with, just like buying vegetable from pasar and from Giant. But regardless how, the most important thing is to let those people have electricity. At least can use light. People in Peninsular only know to riot when electricity shortage for few hours. Do you think it is fair to let Sabah and Sarawak out skirt area people (or those lives in remote area) to have light at night? You cannot force people to live at the area you think is good for them. So as a gov, it is fair at least let them to have electricity. GLC part will combine as below.

Why we have so many GLC? Got money who don't wanna earn? Few major reason to have so many GLC are like developing Bumiputras' skill on business and increase the involvement (for balancing up the country wealth distribution and also some other social developtment. But no doubt, base on my study, if bumi can become rich, no doubt it will benefit everyone. Ask business men and you will know), create an environment and encourage (better call it force) big private company to develop the foreign market, and many more reason (some not suitable to put here due to most Malaysian still not matured to talk about it). Why they can get cheaper deal? 1. to decrease the cost of Khazana involved. 2. to help the initial stage for developing the company. 3. and etc and some I cannot put down. But 1 thing I can tell, GLC is not easy to manage. There are many reason to lose money. 1. If the gov ask to absorb those jobless fresh grads too much until over the company limit. 2. Gov controlled price related (directly and indirectly for subsidizing rakyat, especially those who take subsidization as granted). 3. KLSe related and cannot say a single thing else will got sued. It is not as simple as you think. 4. Ask yourselves why everything go down during bad economy time but those wawasan or amanah saham thing and etc which sold to rakyat still earn 6-7%? Cannot talk so much also.

End of the day, plenty good plan with good intention to help the rakyat. Just like a father who take care of his only child. He can sacrifice anything for him. But because too much, now the child become spoiled.

And yes, no one can deny that corruptions that involved with money and misuse of power happen everywhere in Malaysia. But we cannot mix everything together and packaged it as a junk. This is unfair for those who really put effort for creating something good. To solve this problem, it will be not easy. It happen decades ago and if we start stopping it now and educate our children, it will will take at least equal time to get back to normal. It will not gonna be like cooking instant noodles. It already went deep into our culture. If not, the word kopi-o money or duit kopi will not be so famous. And when the gov wanna correct it, it also need to consider several aspect like 1. how many potential innocent victims will be effected. 2. The worst case happen, how to take care of those innocent one? 3. Does the gov have the resources (money and etc) to do it? 4. Besides 1 company, any other thing and people will involved? 5. Will this lead to a political disaster? 6 and etc (not right place to talk about). It is not like you see a hole in your underwear, you can just junk it and buy new one. Say tak nak to corruption, start from our own 1st then educate our children then spread it to the persons around us. This little thing we do, will eventually change the culture and social structure. Although it takes long time to be materialized but this will be the most effective way. But what happen today? We had demonstrated bad things to our next gen, like kopi-o for traffic and other people to get passed or covered or to have easy deal, ask for subsidization, Don't care about parents (got money to buy phone but no money to give to parents), see people's house got thief and only lock own house then hide in the room, and countless more sht. Some even teach their children how to steal thing from supermarket (eat or drink stuff then hide the left over rubbish).

Back to the fuel price. We must clearly know that it is not renewable and not only we use it. The more we use it and the faster it finish. When demand more than supply, price will raise. Worst is that everyone try to stock it. It will create a buttery effect and everything's price will be raise. During the fast raise, bubble will be form and after the raise, bubble can be seen. When bubble blow up, we are the one who suffer. If wanna minimize the pain, the only thing to do is try to minimize the usage as much as possible (motorbike or bicycle).

Our future is in our hand. The gov can't really do much. If wanna blame, can only blame the gov has no balls for losing the vote and have to do something stupid to cheer up the rakyat. Now most become drug addicts. Either suffer more now for getting back to normal, or suffer for at least 1-2 centuries when become the sick man of the east. It is a sin to encourage those greedy thinking like [since money go to corruption, only stupid people who will not take free money] or [if we don't take, money will finished]. If Hong kong and Korea people have this kind of sht thinking, we will not see smasung or HSBC today. And please don't mention the RM0.50 cent per L of fuel anymore. Besides stupid, it also make you 2 grades lower.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Because gov no more money = ...... What make you deserve allowance? If you are hard working and smart, you need no allowance. Only those lazy miserable 'khan' who nanti-nanti work from 9 to 5, waiting for the time to pass, then go home and then go shopping or TT or update FB, don't care about future, don't learn for future, don't work hard to build future, will need allowance to compensate for the TT, transportation and etc. Sorry, it is subsidies and it is not the self earn money. Allowance is for those who make extra contribution.
Given that you are totally against allowances, subsidies and handouts of any kind, please clarify to the forum what is your position on the N.E.P. and other similar forms of equity participation ?

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
WTF, this is the 7th time I tried to click thank button for titanrev since yesterday but failed. I gave up.

Worldwide oil price and food price raise are due to various reasons including politics and weather. We cannot change and we are not able to change the fact, is a fact for a small country like us. But until today, there are many people out there still thinking that Malaysia has many oil and they deserve cheap oil price. WTF. Our oil reserve that really belong to us is not even 1% of Arabs countries which are rich and can buy advance weapons, luxury items, building from top 5 city in the world and etc. And if want RM0.50 per L of fuel, can try to live there for 3 days and see if can tahan the life. Everything has a price to pay.

Today I would like to answer some questions:

Why no money??
Same 2 persons work in the same place and have same pay, 1 got part time job as babysitter and 1 part time work for FB, both also got money. 1 can buy things in the supermarket and 1 can spend in the FB world. But some people who don't want to work extra, try hard to escape from the reality and only envy people's succession and credit, what to blame whom? You buy car people also buy car. But people work more and work smart and save money for the petrol. What had you done?

If refer to the gov, let me tell you why no money. Price keep on raising x Population keep on raising = subsidize amount keep on shooting. When the subsidize amount (x) meet the earning (Y) will = 0. When that time happen, borrow money or use the reserve money. When do that, RM value will drop. When dropped, import item will be expensive. If maintain for long term, country will bankrupt. If now don't save money and change the economy structure, wait until other countries passed us with some distance, regret also no use. Pray to the god and ask for forgiveness also cannot change anything. But ask bomoh to curse other countries' people die maybe will work.

Subsidize private power plant is to let those remote area people can have electric to use. Due to the land is big, if want tenaga to develope, it will take very long time and will also effect Tenaga revenue (it is basically a social service and Tenaga is a listed company). Just calculate, how much need to invest and how much is the return? Maybe the income from the usage not even can pay up the manpower for maintenance. And, raising the price to a profitable level will defeat the original purpose for making the availability of electricity for those poor people who lives in that area. Rasing the price for nation wide to compensate them then you will make noise. So, letting other people to do is a wise choice. Those people got money. They build a plant and collect the electric income just like people buying shops lot and collecting rental money. They are not listed company and have less technical difficulty and restriction when dealing with, just like buying vegetable from pasar and from Giant. But regardless how, the most important thing is to let those people have electricity. At least can use light. People in Peninsular only know to riot when electricity shortage for few hours. Do you think it is fair to let Sabah and Sarawak out skirt area people (or those lives in remote area) to have light at night? You cannot force people to live at the area you think is good for them. So as a gov, it is fair at least let them to have electricity. GLC part will combine as below.

Why we have so many GLC? Got money who don't wanna earn? Few major reason to have so many GLC are like developing Bumiputras' skill on business and increase the involvement (for balancing up the country wealth distribution and also some other social developtment. But no doubt, base on my study, if bumi can become rich, no doubt it will benefit everyone. Ask business men and you will know), create an environment and encourage (better call it force) big private company to develop the foreign market, and many more reason (some not suitable to put here due to most Malaysian still not matured to talk about it). Why they can get cheaper deal? 1. to decrease the cost of Khazana involved. 2. to help the initial stage for developing the company. 3. and etc and some I cannot put down. But 1 thing I can tell, GLC is not easy to manage. There are many reason to lose money. 1. If the gov ask to absorb those jobless fresh grads too much until over the company limit. 2. Gov controlled price related (directly and indirectly for subsidizing rakyat, especially those who take subsidization as granted). 3. KLSe related and cannot say a single thing else will got sued. It is not as simple as you think. 4. Ask yourselves why everything go down during bad economy time but those wawasan or amanah saham thing and etc which sold to rakyat still earn 6-7%? Cannot talk so much also.

End of the day, plenty good plan with good intention to help the rakyat. Just like a father who take care of his only child. He can sacrifice anything for him. But because too much, now the child become spoiled.

And yes, no one can deny that corruptions that involved with money and misuse of power happen everywhere in Malaysia. But we cannot mix everything together and packaged it as a junk. This is unfair for those who really put effort for creating something good. To solve this problem, it will be not easy. It happen decades ago and if we start stopping it now and educate our children, it will will take at least equal time to get back to normal. It will not gonna be like cooking instant noodles. It already went deep into our culture. If not, the word kopi-o money or duit kopi will not be so famous. And when the gov wanna correct it, it also need to consider several aspect like 1. how many potential innocent victims will be effected. 2. The worst case happen, how to take care of those innocent one? 3. Does the gov have the resources (money and etc) to do it? 4. Besides 1 company, any other thing and people will involved? 5. Will this lead to a political disaster? 6 and etc (not right place to talk about). It is not like you see a hole in your underwear, you can just junk it and buy new one. Say tak nak to corruption, start from our own 1st then educate our children then spread it to the persons around us. This little thing we do, will eventually change the culture and social structure. Although it takes long time to be materialized but this will be the most effective way. But what happen today? We had demonstrated bad things to our next gen, like kopi-o for traffic and other people to get passed or covered or to have easy deal, ask for subsidization, Don't care about parents (got money to buy phone but no money to give to parents), see people's house got thief and only lock own house then hide in the room, and countless more sht. Some even teach their children how to steal thing from supermarket (eat or drink stuff then hide the left over rubbish).

Back to the fuel price. We must clearly know that it is not renewable and not only we use it. The more we use it and the faster it finish. When demand more than supply, price will raise. Worst is that everyone try to stock it. It will create a buttery effect and everything's price will be raise. During the fast raise, bubble will be form and after the raise, bubble can be seen. When bubble blow up, we are the one who suffer. If wanna minimize the pain, the only thing to do is try to minimize the usage as much as possible (motorbike or bicycle).

Our future is in our hand. The gov can't really do much. If wanna blame, can only blame the gov has no balls for losing the vote and have to do something stupid to cheer up the rakyat. Now most become drug addicts. Either suffer more now for getting back to normal, or suffer for at least 1-2 centuries when become the sick man of the east. It is a sin to encourage those greedy thinking like [since money go to corruption, only stupid people who will not take free money] or [if we don't take, money will finished]. If Hong kong and Korea people have this kind of sht thinking, we will not see smasung or HSBC today. And please don't mention the RM0.50 cent per L of fuel anymore. Besides stupid, it also make you 2 grades lower.
Wow... i can't help but to think about this question, do you get paid for this??
Your reply really makes me rofl... hehehe, oh my oh my, this is a typical example of political style misleading answer and pusing pusing... we are talking about the root problem, then you drag this drag that but then telling people no you can;t mix everything together...:hmmmm:

Well, lets do it slowly, about the private power plant? you are totally got that wrong... that subsidize is used to purchase back the excess power produced. For example, it produce 100kwh, then people use 50kwh, then people receive bill for that 50kwh, then gov have to buy the bill for the remaining power that were wasted... in another way, all these private power plants are sure-win business... about the actual percentage of power wastage, go google it yourself...

How about you answer me one more question, why can't gov request private powerplant to produce ngam ngam supply only? so that we can save the subsidy?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
If popping out a question makes someone stupid and 2 grades lower, how bout those provide silly answer?? 2x grades lower??:hmmmm:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Your problem is - Some good plan being misused and you still keep on blaming the plan without pointing at the right party which suppose to take the responsibility. And you also don't know how and why wanna channel the money. If want simple example, let me know, I can give you. I don't really like what the gov did but to maintain the scale of growth in our economy situation, what else can be done but not yet being done? I don't get paid but looks like you got brain washed. Just like a traffic pol ask for kopi o, you cannot say traffic pol is a bad thing to have. You should straight point to the person name who use his traffic pol's power for corruption.

And for FVel, when you wanna talk about NEP, 1st you must know what contains inside. If you dare to say you know everything, then you can ask me this question. I know most people in this forum only know very little and mostly limited to NEP = Bumi's right. And don't use this tricks to try to trip me la. If you want, use fact in stead of playing with those politicians' dirty tricks. I'm not as stupid as our wakil rakyat. If I ask you back, you wanna be a disabled people and get subsidized or wanna be a real man who can face the challenge by himself, how you gonna answer?

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
actually, i believe that oil is a renewable resource instead of a depleting resource.

for more information, you guys can read about it HERE.

(btw, after reading about the peak oil, you guys should know that Russia is also an oil producing country but their scientists still debunked the peak oil disaster myth, so i believe what they say is true as no one in their right mind would break their own rice bowl by telling lies.)

i also don't like the way the country is being run and how Malaysians are being treated also.

however, i am now actively doing something about it, like doing research and writing the article that i have included in the link above.

i have also written about many other things that concerns the people so more Malaysians are AWARE of what are they fighting for.

otherwise, everyone is just splitting up into BN vs Pakatan Rakyat without knowing what and why they are fighting for.

if you think us "ordinary Malaysians" are being mistreated badly, wait till you read about how the Orang Asli had been mistreated as I also wrote about them too.

all I wanna say is, if we want to change government, it should be because we want a better Malaysia for everyone, not just for ourselves.

the more we know about everyone else, the more reason for us to vote "whoever" we want to be in government.

@ CSL
you are right about people being brainwashed. to me, this brainwashing occurs when we all study in schools.

i'm not talking about the teachers telling us lies or making up stories or hypnotizing us. I'm talking about the sad state of our education system that does not build up critical thinking.

this is why many people argue for the sake of arguing, just like our politicians.

you are urging other forumers to actively do something for a positive change, which is good, but there is still the time factor.

those who can accept your view now, would think about what you said and start changing.

those who cannot accept your view now, well, you can still keep on trying.

@veloc,
no one is perfect. even if you think CSL is full of crap, don't you think that your sweeping statement of "people like him can't make a country improve" is also er... full of crap?

i'm not defending CSL here. i'm just saying that there are many variables that has contributed to our country's current situation.

to say that CSL's type of group of people is the main cause for our country's problem is just not accurate, unless you can support that statement with hard facts.

both CSL and TR has been contributing to this thread with facts to backup their statements so everyone can continue to discuss.

would you at least try to search for facts to back your claims? no harm done right? you get to know in more detail about the topic and also your point of argument becomes stronger.

if you can prove with facts that CSL is full of crap, hey, power to you man, and we all won't have to resort to personal attacks and then give the mods a hard time to moderate this thread. :biggrin:

@Fvel
yo, how have you been? i only see you in hot topics, nice to see you getting involved too :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience