Roasted Civic

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
btw

wat happen 2 da saga..... da owner tukar parking o waT?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Is this place near SS4D, SS5D, SS3? SS8? The incident burn 9cars in 3hours??? that appear in newspaper?

Seems to be the Civic is malay owner... car park outside due to Gate failure, who know turn up like this... yet, hilux, audi, an so on....

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
joe,where u get the news from?pls share..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks bro,i din c this news from chinapress...

From the star>>>

PETALING JAYA: Two men went on a pre-dawn arson spree, torching seven cars and a school bus by throwing Molotov cocktails at them in SS3, SS4, SS5 and Sunway here.
The attacks were believed to have been carried out between 4am and 6.30am yesterday.

The torched cars were a Honda Civic, a Proton Iswara and a Gen2, a Toyota Harrier, an Audi, a Naza Kia and a Toyota Vios.
A witness who declined to be named, said he saw two men in a four-wheel drive vehicle drive past his house.
One of them, who was standing at the back, lit a Molotov cocktail and threw it towards his car.
All eight vehicle owners lodged police reports.
Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamad said police were investigating the possibility of a syndicate “forcing” residents in Kelana Jaya to employ the services of a private security firm.

“We will check on these claims and ask the residents there if they have been approached by individuals offering residential patrolling services in the area,” he said when contacted last night.
He added that police were also investigating other possible motives behind the attacks.
It is learnt all vehicles were not broken into.
They were parked outside the owners’ homes and located within a radius of five kilometres.
Sources said similar arson incidents had previously occurred in the district this year.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
whats wrong with humans nowadays.. what did the owner ever did to them.. haiz :mad:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
according to the press,"Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamad said police were investigating the possibility of a syndicate “forcing” residents in Kelana Jaya to employ the services of a private security firm."

another tactic to get a project...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
in another word, they are creating artificial "demands" so they could provide the "supply"...

Reminds me of tow-truck ppl purposely spilling oil on road and prey on car accident victims.
Also, the tyre sellers deliberately throw nails on road to get business from bikers with their punctured tyres.....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
so dangerous nowadays.all those bastards got nothing to do but making other ppl suffer
for their misery.:mad:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
:mad::mad::mad::mad:CURSE the BAD people bad luck forever:mad::mad::mad::mad:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
if really got ppl do... tis civic is da worst~~~ y they wanna do tis kind of thing~~

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Why they wanna do this??? Cuz what they have done, can get the 'security' thingy project ma.. like get them as Guards lor... means there surely peace la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience