Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would buy one if they made one to fit my irregular head size
Got size at Watson bro. Check it out. Your 'head' not that big ma

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Trust me.. don't have my size. I've checked. :biggrin:
That's a really big head then but u manage to get the size for your spectacles. :hmmmm:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Nearly ran over a dog and ram into a nissan sunny and at the same time make the on coming biker piss his pants.
Was sort of cruising and testing all system to see of my ride still got it.
A slower sunny was in front and went out to overtake, a bike was coming but the gap is huge.
AT the moment my car was almost side by side with the sunny, i saw a dog walked in front of the sunny.
The remarkable ability of human brain do a quick assessment of possible scenario;
1.I still overtake safely, the dog turn around which is kinda 50/50 and too risky.
2.The dog caused the sunny to apply emergency brake which i doubt the sunny has the time to stop as it was doing 100kmh. The sunny driver then swerved right without noticing me trying to overtake and either hit me or i oso swerved which could end up messy.
3.The sunny driver and i brake which is not good news for the coming biker as i might not be able moved from the opposite lane.

I decided to brake hard and luckily my brake is better than the sunny and manage to slow down and get back into my lane. The dog remarkably survive even by walking gingerly to where it came from.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nearly ran over a dog and ram into a nissan sunny and at the same time make the on coming biker piss his pants.
Was sort of cruising and testing all system to see of my ride still got it.
A slower sunny was in front and went out to overtake, a bike was coming but the gap is huge.
AT the moment my car was almost side by side with the sunny, i saw a dog walked in front of the sunny.
The remarkable ability of human brain do a quick assessment of possible scenario;
1.I still overtake safely, the dog turn around which is kinda 50/50 and too risky.
2.The dog caused the sunny to apply emergency brake which i doubt the sunny has the time to stop as it was doing 100kmh. The sunny driver then swerved right without noticing me trying to overtake and either hit me or i oso swerved which could end up messy.
3.The sunny driver and i brake which is not good news for the coming biker as i might not be able moved from the opposite lane.

I decided to brake hard and luckily my brake is better than the sunny and manage to slow down and get back into my lane. The dog remarkably survive even by walking gingerly to where it came from.
Damn...that was a real close call. Human nature to avoid hitting anything that could harm them or harm us most of the time...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i've run over :

1. a small bird.. crack my plate no.. it's quite weird coz usually bird will fly away when anything come close to them.. mayb i'm too fast.. :dontknow:

2. an adult cat.. weirdest thing coz the cat cross the road & directly hit my rear tyre when i'm going about 70kmh.. i think it's on a suicide mission.. :confused:

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
1. I was driving home a few years back and I was only 150m away from my house. It's a pretty dodgy area so the road has no street lights and no car uses that road except for the residence. This cat was just sitting in the middle of the road (i assume) cuz by the time I can actually see that cat it was too late.. *prook prook prook* down under my car it went. I stopped and look back, nothing there. Survived probably.

2. I was on the way to penang and I remember clearly I was already reaching butterworth on the highway driving about 120-140kmh. Suddenly this 2 meter long lizard ran across the road and I had no time to brake so again... *prook prook prook*. I swear my car felt like it went through 6 potholes at once. I immediately looked at the back mirror to see if its dead, guess what..that fellow continued walking like a gangster...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
1. I was driving home a few years back and I was only 150m away from my house. It's a pretty dodgy area so the road has no street lights and no car uses that road except for the residence. This cat was just sitting in the middle of the road (i assume) cuz by the time I can actually see that cat it was too late.. *prook prook prook* down under my car it went. I stopped and look back, nothing there. Survived probably.

2. I was on the way to penang and I remember clearly I was already reaching butterworth on the highway driving about 120-140kmh. Suddenly this 2 meter long lizard ran across the road and I had no time to brake so again... *prook prook prook*. I swear my car felt like it went through 6 potholes at once. I immediately looked at the back mirror to see if its dead, guess what..that fellow continued walking like a gangster...
Then is No kill......hhahahhahahha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

maybe the lizard wa really "trying to look macho"
it will succumb to internal injury right after reaching the other side...
kinda ironic sentence eh..heheh

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Ur lizard story reminds me of this

Bear Hit By Car On Highway! - YouTube

anyway i think the most dangerous road kill is the COW !!!!

Night time dangerous especially if there is a cow on the road.

In youtube, there is a video of 2 cows fighting n a motorcyclist got hit thanx to the cow fighting

n another one is... cow having sex got hit by a car...

lastly i pity was the one some Russian truck crashed onto a group (or herd) of sheep

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
If I recall, I ran over a pair of squirrels as told by a friend of mine who were driving behind me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience