Road closure on Satuday (1st Aug) ??

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
I have got only one question, If those so-called democratic hipocrete DICTATORS at Parliment would listen to the people, WOULD there be need for public protest? Just because some of us got stuck in this jam while others get thrown into the brigg for years on Nazi-ISA charges, now let me ask you, who were the one stuck in nowhere longer for NO substantiated reasons?
I dont mind if they wanna protest....they did it before and lately they did it in Shah Alam stadium and Kelana Jaya stadium....which is fine for me...proper place for ppl to gather and their safety can be assured by the organizer and the polic (eerrmmm...i have my doubt but ill just let it be as of now?) themselves. Anwar did it during the 16th September fiasco declaration in Shah Alam stadium before infront of bigger crowd then we saw last saturday...but now why they change the site back in KL city centre?

im not saying the cause is not right...just that the action isnt proper.....its like when you have a tought of giving donation to an orphanage but to do so you steal from others.....

do it in proper place....u can do it everyday if u want too....i dont mind....probably if one day im bored at home i can just go to shah alam stadium and scream till my lungs come out.

Anyway i stand on the facts ISA is a draconian law and need to be abolished or at least reviewed by giving the power to act using that law can only be activate by the Parliment and not the rulling government.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
This is a political strategy. With launching a protest, they can :

1. Damage the gov leader's image before it goes too strong.
2. Take down the enforcer catch people, spray water and etc scene, so that can be use before next election.
3. Raise the peoples hate against the gov, especially those who kena sprayed
4. Negative effect to the gov means adding points to the opposition, especially economy.
5. Raise international human rights and etc organization attention towards current gov, let them put pressure onto current gov and force the gov to let certain activity to be allowed then use our country's law's loop hole to launch another type of political attacked.
6. Person who launch this can increase the expose rates and hero image, and also gain sympathy from neutral party/rakyat, especially when they get caught by enforcer.
7. Divert certain political scandal(s).
8.There are much more hidden things which are above my knowledge.

Who is the loser:
1st effected are those stationed businessmen who are in the protest area, include hawkers.
2. Targeted political party.
3. Road users.
4. Those who had been brain washed protesters who get caught by enforcer.
5. Nearby innocent civilian who get injured for doing nothing wrong.
6. All rakyat : Public properties damage will paid by the gov.
7. All rakyat : Economy impact.
8. and etc.

I don't care about all this sht but I hope no children will get hurt or being used. I don't wanna see something similar to the Hindraf rally which use children as weapon (during protest) and defense (use media and public sympathy to force the gov to release the leaders). Those who already more than 18 should be able to think themselves. Wanna ruin people's life or not, is up to them. But children are innocent. They don't know sht. If 1 person doesn't do anything bad to other people, how the fck ISA can be used on him/her, or even you and me? Kaninia, I really believe that, if this ISA being removed, more and more this type of stupid protest will be held.

Honestly, the gov also stupid and too soft lar. If I'm the one in charge, sure I'll send some people to mix into the protest group and throw fuel bottle bomb during the protest. make it become a riot. Then push all the blame to the party which support this type of bullsht and use the parliament to pass a law that to aggressively forbidden such thing in the future. 1 short and kill it. At the same time, use ISA to isa kaw the few key persons who is in the opposition party.

Wanna pass a memorandum to the YDPA, no need to make such thing. Can use newspaper, internet or etc media to do the job (memorandum is memorandum, not those misleading fwd mail like before election). If the YDPA cannot access internet, cannot read newspaper, also never mind. Because the whole fcking country read it. If the people agree with their point, people will give their support on next fcking election. When they finally get the power, they can abolished the ISA as they wish. But if majority of the rakyat use their votes to tell that they don't buy the idea, should just shut up and do other thing that has more benefit.

Sorry, this protest thing let me remember the previous x-mas day in penang. Forgot what year. Those stupid youngsters who celebrating blocked the road, damage people's car, including taxi, when police came, they even throw things to police. When get caught, upload the video and mislead people that the police play rude. I guess some people here watched the clip before. Those fckers successfully turned themselves become victim. But the real innocent one just keep quiet.

Protest = bullsht. If got nothing to do, gather the man power and make kuih for those unlucky one, abandoned old folks, or even sell the kuih and donate the money to MAKNA or WWF or etc charity organization. Even can launch a carnival sales of all anti isa souvenir/stickers/shirts/etc.

Last edited:

zairie

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KUALA LUMPUR
agree with csl.....those people who involve in the road demonstration are people that has been brainwash to participate. this is what we called sellfish bastardsss......same goes with the leaders.....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
see this: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/4/nation/20090804144354&sec=nation

another fuckin waste of time...

i mean no offense man.. if i see beef on sale by the counter.. i wont buy it.. but neither will i feel offended by it... i dont eat beef.. i wont say it's against my religion.. but it's not encouraged.... it's like the fella is hanging an entire pig at the counter.. it's just a bottle of beer.. u cant smell it.. u cant taste it.. it's just a freaking bottle...

again.. wat kinda fuckin nonsense is this... economy going down d drain.. these fuckers pick fights amongst themselves over small trivial issues like these.. fuckin grow up la

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Here are some pics i found:
"everyone making their way down to the podium in front of masjid negara soon after the zohor prayers."

Jom mandi beramai ramai

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Kaninia, with this volume of people, if they send something to me, I'll definitely cabut fast fast and far far. Why? If they stay there and demand something else, then someone's life can be danger. If you self defense and shoot any of them, they will make big stories and say violet human rights lar, brutal force from gov lar etc. Deliver memorandum seems to be just a decoy for me. Create something to slow down their own internal problem may be one of the reason. The key leaders behind now goyang kaki and celebrating the achieved target.

If next time still got something like this, for not making yourself (I mean those protest-holic) looks so stupid, request those leaders and key personals to walk at the very front and battle with the enforcer. You stand at the back and give moral support or help to carry mineral water or some food. Is it worth to risk your life for just for the words thank you or good job from some people? Now is what century already? Wanna achieve target, only need to use brain. 1 not enough, gather more. Last century people already say EQ is more important than IQ. There is no hero in this world. If there is, only appear in the history book or movie. Hero always in front line and those in front line always die 1st. If you don't afraid to die, then go to hospital and find a doctor, sign the organ donation papers and kill yourself in front of him. This at least can benefit someone who has a better EQ and him/her may be able to contribute more to the country. Your sacrifice at least do something good in stead of making some many people suffered, so many properties damaged, so much economy lost and etc.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

If fuel price raise (it will be happen), please don't protest (I can predict they will launch something if they are not the gov). Just buy a scooter or bicycle as transportation. When the fuel station organization has no or significant less business, they will use 1000 of ways to force the gov to lowered the price. At the same time, you and your family and friends will be able to breath with a fresher air. I hope this ISA related protest will be the last protest.

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks for the picture BH ..in the 2nd picture , who fighting who la ? ( childish )

Then as for the beer thing , since they mention schoolchildren , they should close stationary & hardware shop also ..Why ? because there are schoolchildren who snift superglu , uhu glu , gam , etc

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Thanks for the picture BH ..in the 2nd picture , who fighting who la ? ( childish )

Then as for the beer thing , since they mention schoolchildren , they should close stationary & hardware shop also ..Why ? because there are schoolchildren who snift superglu , uhu glu , gam , etc
If they do that, then Klang people will miss their famous BKT soon in the future :rofl::rofl: Need to hide inside their own house for cooking a pot and eat like a mouse (tikus) in the dark :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone should make an online survey like below:

Will you vote PKR/DAP if PAS move out?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Regardless what, Yes for sure.
D. Regardless what, no fcking way.
E. All political parties in Malaysia including BN is a joke.

I think I'm away from the thread title and side track to somewhere already :rofl::rofl::rofl:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
what a bunch of idiots...memalukan kaum jer...

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I saw a pig behind d torn shirt guy looks like anwar :adore:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Tell this guy, what he is saying, is what he is doing :banghead: He should use his brain to think 1st before write.

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2009-08-07&sec=forum&art=0807fc07.txt

The road full filled with all the thousands people at the beginning. Kaninia, they some more wanna walk from a point to another point at day time. Sure the traffic is gonna effected badly. The police sure cannot approve the permit. Some more, so many people, how to control? If 1 stupid guy shout something stupid, someone follow to shout and lead to riot, then how? As the traffic is gonna effected, if someone is down, how to send him/her to the hospital in time? Another thing is, how to do head count and make sure no underage children in the crowd? The protester do not have the permit is a fact. And they don't even apply for a permit is a god dem fcking true fact because they said it is a waste of time as the police sure disapprove, reported on newspaper.

Now, they challenge the law, the police and the gov. So, wtf can the police do? if they do nothing, who will obey the law next time? How if next time got people use protest as a decoy and end up with a riot in front of PM's house? Who will responsible on the injuries or fatality on those unlucky one (how to pay for a life)? End up with the police and gov are the parties to take the blame. approve or disapprove the permit also die. So, the police have to stop them and everyone got eye to see. So, Police use force to split the crowd is a fact. To protect those innocent people and defend the status of our Federal Law. Those kae poh personnel and those stupid people who joint the protest and create a massive headache to the public is a fact. They don't obey the law, they challenged the law is a fact. They had been sprayed or whatever force that treat by the enforcers, were deserved. They are the one who ask for it. But for those who never ask for it, buta-buta mati katak. Now they are attempt to twist the story and say the enforcer and the gov who are the parties which create the problem. Kanasai, if wanna protest, please protest in front of your house and see if wanna protest anymore or not.

Anyway, besides some people lost a day income, the most innocent one should be the majis perbadaraan workers. Buta-buta need to do overtime to clean up the mess. Someone may argue the enforcer are the one who create it but please look for yourselves, what left on the ground after a peaceful pasar malam ended, and use your brain to think what will happen when an uncontrolled crowd who walk few KM across so many hot spots.

I hope the newspaper people should be more fair and please don't give any discount because of pity or wanna help any political party which in a deep sht of having internal problem. No one care about what they will gonna be. What we want is another peaceful and quite day. Wanna protest, find a padang or stadium. If scare cannot show your fcking face on TV, get someone record it and put on youtube. Call up the CNN and BBC reporters too for god sake. The enforcer will not catch you even you shoot yourselves on the stage.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

In Pic 2, there was not a fight. 2 enforcer were taking one of the speaker (red broken shirt man) out from the crowd. The supporters tried to grab the speaker.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting dumped is not the best feeling and there's little you can do that will help you feel better quick. Sure they say that time heals all wounds, but I say why wait? Here's a story about a man who did everything for his woman, sold his business, sold some of his cars, bought her a diamond ring and a house in a upscale neighborhood, and then she left him.

Some would just crumble under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience