Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
What attempting murder???? You gotta be joking. Seriously, there is not attempting murder here. Just attempting to wreck the Vios' car. Did the City driver attempt to run him over with the car? No. Even if the city did that, no proof, no case.. again.
It's classified as vehicular assault under the law. Knowingly trying to wreck someone's car with the likely consequences that the victim could be seriously hurt or killed is an attempt at causing grevious bodily harm at the very least, and/or attempted murder, depending on the level of severity the prosecution wants to proceed.

If you don't know what you are on about, don't try to sound off like a smart-alec sohai.

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Filing a report is good
but pushing it hard action might cause the other side to play hard as well
you are trying to accussing him for attempting murder
if this really goes on, he might been jailed for a long time

similiarity happen to a friend before out of anger due to just broke with gf
to cut short the senario.. you can imagine something like this

A robber pointed a gun at your head and asking your wallet
and your have one super sharp knife pointed at the fella throat at the same time
wait for the fella pull the trigger or stab the knife on it ?
or nego with the fella and ask him not to pull the trigger and you give him your wallet and you safe, he safe and he get what he wanted ?

try to negotiate and work out something on this
it no point to play it hard since the end of the day you might suffering it as well
you also no idea what kind of action the accuser will take on you

just drive safe and protect yourself..
Dont force people to death end since they might drag you together as well at the death end

My 4 cent comment
cmng, I agreed what u said.....:listen:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Fvel
if you read earlies posting
the victim trying to press attempting murder charge rather than dangerous driving

it point like if you accuse me to death end
why not i drag you together to death end
got the point..

In reality, it do happen on my friend
just whether you willing take this drastic action only or not when you at death end

and want to play hard also play in cautiously

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
wah bro, ur statement to other road user "U had nowhere to go, how fast can u run?" when saw this i feel more scare and other road user too...i think u sure a kaki tailgate

some time i see my friend drive fast in the highway cut in and out lane ... i say why dont we go track to drive ... he say no money... i say it is more safe.:biggrin:
nola, depends on wat mood lor, it also rarely happens to me, if anyone stupid enough to challenge my oldskool conti

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Fvel
if you read earlies posting
the victim trying to press attempting murder charge rather than dangerous driving

it point like if you accuse me to death end
why not i drag you together to death end
got the point..

In reality, it do happen on my friend
just whether you willing take this drastic action only or not when you at death end

and want to play hard also play in cautiously
cmng,

I know what the victim wrote earlier.

First of all, you are missing an important point. If the victim can prove the charge, he is entitled under the law to pursue that charge against the people who assaulted him.

That is his legal entitlement if he chooses to exercise it.

If he wants to try and nail the guy to the fullest extent that the law allows and is not intimidated by the prospect of having to go through the aggravation of a long and costly court battle, then it's his choice.

Whether the whole thing is worth it or not is something he must weigh for himself assuming he is getting good legal advice from credible legal practitioners who are telling him honestly the hard challenges that he will be facing should he go to full trial.

This guy is just telling what happened from his personal perspective. He's not asking for legal advice.

I think he's smart enough to know that there are better places to go for legal advice...certainly not ZTH .....a motley group of car enthusiasts, but some of you (especially that one fellow) is talking like he's the legendary re-incarnation of Justice Soong.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Hahaha... mick87, u really need to learn to give way to people in the fast lane. Story here like you so innocent.. lol
ok lo..not so innocent la, that's why i said it could my mistake too for not giving way..lesson learned

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
cmng,

I know what the victim wrote earlier.

First of all, you are missing an important point. If the victim can prove the charge, he is entitled under the law to pursue that charge against the people who assaulted him.

That is his legal entitlement if he chooses to exercise it.

If he wants to try and nail the guy to the fullest extent that the law allows and is not intimidated by the prospect of having to go through the aggravation of a long and costly court battle, then it's his choice.

Whether the whole thing is worth it or not is something he must weigh for himself assuming he is getting good legal advice from credible legal practitioners who are telling him honestly the hard challenges that he will be facing should he go to full trial.

This guy is just telling what happened from his personal perspective. He's not asking for legal advice.

I think he's smart enough to know that there are better places to go for legal advice...certainly not ZTH .....a motley group of car enthusiasts, but some of you (especially that one fellow) is talking like he's the legendary re-incarnation of Justice Soong.
This is not rocket science for godsake!!
Like you said " If the victim can prove the charge,..."

THats the THING LA.. this Vios guy CANNOT PROVE!! Because:
1. No video.
2. No witness
3. Vehicles all are not at the incident site already.
4. Vios rear not damaged, but instead front is damaged, and city rear is damaged.

I am not giving any legal advice either (as im not qualified), but I am just explaning to him why the cops is telling him he will lose easily if he brings this case to court bcoz in the end, all 4 facts i listed above remains.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

What exactly is "my vast experience in accidents" ?? How "vast" is your experience ??
My vast experience is I have involved in many accidents before. I never claim Im expert, but just speaking from my experience.. bcos thats how the traffic officers will deduce a conclusion on any accidents. You can go over them, by bring case to court, but the question is, you got proof or not?
This is the main point.

Also, why keep emphasizing "city backed into vios" ??
Besides front and rear damage, clearly those pics also show extensive side panel damage on all sides which is indicative of the car being subjected to multiple side-impacts and/or forced sideways onto barriers.....indicators which are consistent with the victim's report.
Side damages I am pretty sure the City also have. Side damages means squat if both cars have them.
But if car A has front damages and car B has rear damages, then car A is on thin ice.

If I get a cent for everytime I hear this statement, I'd be a millionaire by now. The need for video evidence before a case is solid is something often quoted during amateur night at sing-song-talk-cock sessions at your local kopitiam. Most cases rely on a mix of evidence, including circumstantial evidence. It's only in the very rare cases that video evidence is ever available.
Damn you are so unbelievable. Video is the best evidence. But also I mentioned about witnesses. But since both are absent, what that leave you? Just the hard evidence - damages/conditions of cars. And currently from pictures, all points to "Vios hit City"..

The last people I will ask are the cops. Most times, cops they don't know they are talking about. And that's one reason why I asked about your background experience in the first place in dealing with these kind of stuff.....background which you are reluctant to give.
As part of my job (legal affairs in my company), I have been dealing with lawyers and cops on a regular basis.
First of all, I'll be very circumspect about listening to any damn legal advice from any cop. Most cops, especially from the rank & file (even inspector rank), are not what you would consider 'smart' people. They are first and foremost enforcers, not prosecutors. They are not equipped to deal with legal complexities and all that bullshit court nonsense. You leave that to lawyers.
Dude, seriously. I know you want to boast your legal and laws jobs. But traffic cops are handling accidents everyday... and they have a set of rules to follow when judging who is at fault when accidents happens. You think every single accidents happens must go to lawyers??

If the Vios driver is earnest about pursuing the matter further, at the very least, this Vios driver ought to look at getting a good lawyer and review his case and evidence and canvassing witnesses where available. Generally, it will take some length time for a good lawyer to sit down with you over a few sessions going over the evidence before you get a clearer picture where you stand.
If he decides to go to the courts, he should know also that court cases are mostly tedious, long-drawn out affairs that will cost time and money and does not guarantee success.......but in the interest of justice, its still the only option if he decides to prosecute.
Agree on the last part here. But by reading his story, and seeing the photo of the Vios, I have a wild guess that he won't stand a chance, especially if the City guy stay with their own version story (sure will say Vios hit their car, chase them, and at traffic light, hantam their car butt.. etc etc). But don't take my word for it lah... better ask loyars... who knows.. nowadays good loyars can pusing a case till kingdom come also. Innocent also become guilty lidat. :thefinger:

Last edited:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Don,

In terms of credibility, we only need to refer back to some of your previous statements to get an appreciation of the stupidity of your logic. Here you go :-

What attempting murder???? You gotta be joking.

Seriously, there is not attempting murder here.

Just attempting to wreck the Vios' car.

Did the City driver attempt to run him over with the car? No.

Even if the city did that, no proof, no case.. again.
I thought I have heard every lame dick excuse that people can throw up about what legally constitutes an attempted assault, but that has got to be some of the funniest bullshit I have the displeasure to read :rofl:

Well, I can try to talk to you all night about evidentiary rules and what is really meant by circumstantial evidence and its admissability, as opposed to other forms of evidence ....but what's the point ? You're just too thick to understand any of it.

But be it lar. You think what you want.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
Yes, everything is about proof. Both cars have passengers inside. If both cars' passengers can become alibi to each drivers, its is pretty confusing to the police. And there is actually no death case here, nobody dies. To them, seems to be 2 parties also claiming they are tell the truth.

Unless a video can be seen that the City attempt to side ramming the vios, a clear shot of video the City hitting the vios more than 3 times, then bring to court confirm can win.

Otherwise, the person with the most $$ and influence will walk away. If I am the victim and the assault driver ready to pay for the damage, I will screw him kau kau first, then ask him to pay for all repair and get some influenced gangster to talk to him. Coz if losing in the court u may face summons, demerits points and ending up fixing the car ur own. Need to be wise to settle things, the world never seems fair all the time. You gotta be wiser.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Still no witnesses who have come forward? for an incident that stretched across 12KM approx, I am sure there should be ample witnesses.. but since this incident happened in klang, question is would any of them even be bothered to come forward and back your claims up...Has your friend tried posting in other forums as well in order to gain maximum exposure? word of mouth alone would take time...

Of course there are always other options for both parties, but better not to suggest these :).. All the best to "victim" hope you get justice!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
cant comment much, pure noob here, but learnt some neat stuff from the many long posts :D

but just wondering la...

if they can take those handprints and somehow prove that those belong to the city's driver, it tallies with the vios' story, which claims that the city feller came down from his car etc. etc.

but it wont tally with the city's story, which claims that the vios driver only hit-and-ran away from his car, if so how to get the driver's prints on the vios' bonnet? unless he sed that they both came down from the car la, arguments ensued bla etc. bla etc. then back to square one

in which case...this would be a redundant post hehe

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Fvel... if you say attempted assault, then yes i agree, if vios guy speaks the truth, then the city guy has attempted an assault.. but attempted assault is FAR from attempted murder, loyar Fvel. Geez.

Prints on the bonet actually can backfire the Vios. The city guy could say he got down to talk, then the Vios try to run him over so he had to defend himself by blocking the car with his hands.... !

If the City guy keeps his story, and creative enough, im not surprise if the Vios end up being the guilty one. No proof.. and no witness and the car conditions only put the blame on the Vios guy. Its sad though, witnesses are hard to come by.. but if i see the event also i also dowan to end up in the middle of this crap either. honestly speaking.

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
if Vios guy was the aggressor, why did City guy offered to settle it outside the courts?

if Vios guy was the aggressor, why did the Inspector advice him to settle outside the courts instead of charging him right then and there for assault?

if Vios guy is the aggressor, why risk the chance of being sued by City guy for libel/slander by posting this incident in a public forum?

if Vios guy is the aggressor, why ask for witnesses to come forward whereby the witnesses may incriminate him instead?

does this make sense at all to you? :biggrin:

p/s : cmng has a point in that playing hard ball will make lives difficult for everyone, including Vios guy. at the end of the day, it's still up to Vios guy whether its worth all the time, hassle and money to pursue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus and expert,

With a budget of 5k, what is the best option for me to convert my slow car, given these engines as the reference:

- mitsu mivec 1.6 manual
- mitsu 4G61T
- mitsu v6 1.6

Due to the restriction of the law, I have to stick with these options. So now I would like to hear some input/opinion/advise from the fellow sifus and expert in terms of performance and maintenance, which one is the best choice? Some people suggest to opt for the Mivec 1.6 as we can do a bolt on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience