* Labour Charge
* Warranty 6 Bulan
* FREE Dyno

RM3.5k and yes that is quite some $$$

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Juz curious for normal driving do we really need a lsd gearbox? What I know for lsd is for those high hp car.
I consider 91 is because there more "toy" to play. 92 sohc I do consider juz what until my engine went kaboom and I will consider a 91 or a sohc 92 or even lucky enough to find a affordable 92 non mivec?hahahahaha
4g15 vdo for now is good to use. I juz wish it can be abit more lighter when accelerating? hahahaha
i can tell u that 92 sohc will get that lighter accelerating feel u want compare to 91 dohc. in terms of "toy" to play, same same saja coz both is still 4g9x engine. difference is just dohc and sohc. u can always convert that 92 sohc to a dohc head from any 4g9x series. like sifu @Izso said, your 4g15 still got a lot of potential. trust him. he owned one and mod it like hell. hahaha

Reactions: KHNG940413

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
okay...I think is fb issue.
The package is like this
* Art Piston 75.5mm/76mm/77mm
* Head Port & Polish
* BC Camshaft
* BC Valve Spring
* Matel Gasket
* King Bearing
* Crank Balancing
* Labour Charge
* Warranty 6 Bulan
* FREE Dyno

that is good pricing actually considering the parts they mention plus the labor and tuning.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
that is good pricing actually considering the parts they mention plus the labor and tuning.
Now juz step by step making the car nicer to drive 1st.
I had 2 choice
1 take this package rm3500
2 4g93 sohc lantai rm4500 but haven't tambah installation fee hahahahaha

might as well take the option 1if I still want to pay rm90 roadtax.Hahahahaha

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
I had 2 choice

Before you decide which to take, why not ask them what kind of improvements will you achieve based on their previous rebuild on other customer? Rough estimates like 110whp..something like that Better if can see the dyno graph of their previous customers (sometimes they do take pic using their hp).

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I wouldn't change to a undersized crank pulley. In those days the only usable pulley was the mythelogy one because of the dampener it came with. I recommend you keep the stock pulley otherwise the engine will rev fast but the car doesn't move much. It's annoying.
My original crank pulley came apart into 3 pcs....lol My mechanic machine a solid one for me, still using after so many years.......:driver:

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
I had 2 choice

#2 with RM4.5k why not just take the whole Satria GTi engine.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Before you decide which to take, why not ask them what kind of improvements will you achieve based on their previous rebuild on other customer? Rough estimates like 110whp..something like that Better if can see the dyno graph of their previous customers (sometimes they do take pic using their hp).
WIll do so. IF the car can make 120hp I am enough.Hahahahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
okay...I think is fb issue.
The package is like this
* Art Piston 75.5mm/76mm/77mm
* Head Port & Polish
* BC Camshaft
* BC Valve Spring
* Matel Gasket
* King Bearing
* Crank Balancing
* Labour Charge
* Warranty 6 Bulan
* FREE Dyno

based on those things, you'll get more torque for sure. But if you go 77mm you should try to find the 4G18 crank and get that fitted in too. Do a PNP too since everything is out.

But having said that 3500 + crank (used is about 800 bucks) and PNP job about 1500 give or take, that can get you a 4G93 already..... so pros and cons...

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I had 2 choice

wow. price went up eh for 93 sohc. lantai sumore. last time can get complete with gearbox for that price. swap fee usually around 700-1.5k depending on the parts needed to change. i advice bring a mech to check the engine lantai if you're buying that. or best just go search on FB groups for better offer.

however, i would still advice u to save up and wait for a 4g92 dohc non mivec or 92 sohc. save roadtax, a bit more mod than the 93 but definitely can make same or more power. also the 92 block stroke is shorter so u can up the rev cut higher. hehehe.

Reactions: minibeany

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
manage to get a spoiler before the lock down. :banana:
Nice. Mine is a duck tail style.
During lockdown time I juz clean both of my car engine bay since the jazz for my dad & mom shopping & go out makan car is still clean and neat.

But the wira.... Yes,there is a lot of dirt,sand and those oil stain that had in the car for don't know how many year. Took me some time to clean. And also clean the throttle body with throttle cleaner.
The accelerate feel for smooth after the cleaning.

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Nice. Mine is a duck tail style.
During lockdown time I juz clean both of my car engine bay since the jazz for my dad & mom shopping & go out makan car is still clean and neat.

But the wira.... Yes,there is a lot of dirt,sand and those oil stain that had in the car for don't know how many year. Took me some time to clean. And also clean the throttle body with throttle cleaner.
The accelerate feel for smooth after the cleaning.
remove all seats and do thorough vacuum to get all dust esp under the front seats and between the seat and center console.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone give me some advice to where i can find this screw or if i need to purchase other stuff say the entire service kit in orfer to get it. My carbeurator on my Suzuki Vitara came loose and is replaced with a proton screw temporarily but is sucking petrol too fast....advice anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience