Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
eh seriously ah? i still see RM185-RM215 price range for 195/55r15. 50 profile price range can get for RM165-195/pc
My jazz is 195/55/R15 I get a pcs 180
After few month I ask for the same profile at the same shop. It went up to RM220 something.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
harga getah naik bro

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Instead of long explanation just copy from Mr. Google.....lol

Symptoms of a Bad Oxygen Sensor
When you have a bad oxygen sensor, your vehicle will run less efficiently, it can sometimes have a poor idle, erratic jerking at steady throttle, hard starting problems, cause the check engine light to come on, and will cause high fuel consumption.
ECU will playsafe, run at rich mixture too.

Reactions: minibeany

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira Update.

Anybody facing issue while acceleration the car shake. Like the pedal and other bottom part thing start to shake? When drive slow no problem. Juz when you accelerate it start to shake.

My mechanic say is the drive shaft rosak.
Changing a pair of drive shaft + gear oil + gearbox oil seal ( forgot the name, some seal put at flywheel or clutch something.)+labour=RM650
Is it the price reasonable?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira Update.

Anybody facing issue while acceleration the car shake. Like the pedal and other bottom part thing start to shake? When drive slow no problem. Juz when you accelerate it start to shake.

My mechanic say is the drive shaft rosak.
Changing a pair of drive shaft + gear oil + gearbox oil seal ( forgot the name, some seal put at flywheel or clutch something.)+labour=RM650
Is it the price reasonable?
Price is not too bad. New drive shafts or refurbished ones?

I dunno about the shaking problem though - might be driveshaft, might be some sensor somewhere (check with the PDT1000 device for errors if any) and might be fuel filter. I dunno.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Price is not too bad. New drive shafts or refurbished ones?

I dunno about the shaking problem though - might be driveshaft, might be some sensor somewhere (check with the PDT1000 device for errors if any) and might be fuel filter. I dunno.
New one. Diagnose already. Ni problem juz always the speedo & high voltage issue always pop up only. My fuel filter had been changed.
May I know if chg drive shaft will they open the gearbox? Is so I also wanna buy a set of clutch set and ask them to help me install while changing the drive shaft.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
New one. Diagnose already. Ni problem juz always the speedo & high voltage issue always pop up only. My fuel filter had been changed.
May I know if chg drive shaft will they open the gearbox? Is so I also wanna buy a set of clutch set and ask them to help me install while changing the drive shaft.
drive shafts just need to jack up the car only. Is there a problem with your clutch? To change it out you need to lower the GB.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
drive shafts just need to jack up the car only. Is there a problem with your clutch? To change it out you need to lower the GB.
Bcoz the old clutch is around 40% tread while install to my car. So might as well change it if they got open the gearbox. Consider to take a set of excedy clutch set.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bcoz the old clutch is around 40% tread while install to my car. So might as well change it if they got open the gearbox. Consider to take a set of excedy clutch set.
Go back to stock la. Excedy maybe too hard? I dunno. Get something with a lot of springs.

It's not part of the drive shaft replacement but if you wanna do it might as well do it together. Maybe save on workmanship

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am having difficulty in removing very very stubborn water spots on my windscreen. This is what i've already tried

1. white Vinegar 100% strength leave it for 5 mins.
2. Meguairs Water spot remover by hand and by rotary buffer
3. Clay with opc and meg's quik detailer.
4. scraping it with my finger nails. Doesn't come off!!
5. Meg's ultimate compound by hand.

Any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience