Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yup, the insurance advisor need to check with their adjusters to see how much the car is worth, before they can insure it......lol
Insurance advisors are sometimes idiots. A friend of mine saved a "Limited edition" late model e90 320i BMW after rebuilding it. These "Limited Edition" cars are quite unique because customers specially spec-up these cars with high end options so each "Limited Edition" is unique in some way. This one had the highest end leather option, bluetooth Idrive, a body-kit and a few other things. The insurance advisor called my friend back and said the insurance was RM2k++. My friend was stunned why the insurance was so high, the advisor said they don't have this model in their database and used the nearest description of what they had which was the F30, a much newer car and insured my friends car for RM130k.

The problem was he bought the car for 40k. Now he's thinking whether to just total the car and claim the money or not.

Reactions: minibeany

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Insurance advisors are sometimes idiots. A friend of mine saved a "Limited edition" late model e90 320i BMW after rebuilding it. These "Limited Edition" cars are quite unique because customers specially spec-up these cars with high end options so each "Limited Edition" is unique in some way. This one had the highest end leather option, bluetooth Idrive, a body-kit and a few other things. The insurance advisor called my friend back and said the insurance was RM2k++. My friend was stunned why the insurance was so high, the advisor said they don't have this model in their database and used the nearest description of what they had which was the F30, a much newer car and insured my friends car for RM130k.

The problem was he bought the car for 40k. Now he's thinking whether to just total the car and claim the money or not.
Nah....when he want to claim, the insurance company will magically come with the market value figure and said we declared wrongly.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nah....when he want to claim, the insurance company will magically come with the market value figure and said we declared wrongly.
Yeah that's what he's worried about also. Hahahhaa.. and it's a Limited Edition, so it's quite a rare BMW E90. Let's see if he got balls or not to total loss it

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Yeah that's what he's worried about also. Hahahhaa.. and it's a Limited Edition, so it's quite a rare BMW E90. Let's see if he got balls or not to total loss it
ask yout friend to beli insurance with an agreed upon value.... then proceed to total it... ofc u should remove whatever nice bits you can~~ what they dont know doesnt harm you

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yup, those advisors just poke the keys and see their data base only.....lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira Update

The left side seat belt cannot retract. I think is the thing bottom spoil already. If I want to buy that thing what is the name? Even in chinese I also can't pronounce the thing's name.Hahahahahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira Update

The left side seat belt cannot retract. I think is the thing bottom spoil already. If I want to buy that thing what is the name? Even in chinese I also can't pronounce the thing's name.Hahahahahaha
Check first, maybe tangle up inside?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira Update

If you open it up and it's just not retracting, just buy new. RM109 for a set isn't too costly.

If you dont mind halfcut condition, I am sure you can get cheaper via FB
It's a safety item, don't halfcut la.

Reactions: minibeany

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.

I was driving 80km/h in highway suddenly the bonet pop uo and hit the windscreen.

Luckily the car behind me didn't stick me too near. If not my rear also kena. Damn....that is really frightening.....never thought this kind of thing will happen to myself.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Torrential rain, coupled with strong winds and cold temperatures weren’t enough to stop the Motul-Autech GT-R from claiming victory in the GT500 class with Benoit Treluyer and Satoshi Motoyama behind the wheel at the Fuji Speedway.

The weather pounded the track for most of the race, forcing the marshals to bring the race to a halt on Lap 60 of the scheduled 66 lap race. Such was the rain that cars were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience