RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

cythomas83

Dec 16, 2006
hey jordan....i saw u BUMP today le...but yet i nvr receive ur reply to my PM le :(

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Do u hv black color ?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Hi bro Jordan, can u recommend me some tints that is officially approved by JPJ + high I/R heat Resistence + Price range =< RM400 ? May i know where is ur location?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
jordan, understand u hav 75%-90% black tint. may i know how much for 5pcs (rear and side)?

how long will it last (color) and any warranty?

pls pm me. might come over this Friday.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
jordan, understand u hav 75%-90% black tint. may i know how much for 5pcs (rear and side)?

how long will it last (color) and any warranty?

pls pm me. might come over this Friday.

BROTHER, PM YOU THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST PRICE ALREADY!!!!

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
ATTENTION :

To all of my dear supporter member, please make sure that before you come to my shop must be make appointment first..!!!!

If you never make appointment and few cars come together, then it will be unfair to other member..!! Cos maybe you will make other member purpose their time to finish the car installation, or other member will be cancel their appointment just becos purpose so long time!!

Thanks for ur co-operation and support!!!!!

regards,
Jordan Lee
016-5282515

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPOLOGIZED :

Jordan need to say SORRY to JaceK and Daman, becos we can't fix the tint to you at the day!! Sorry to purpose you time!!

Hope next time can arrange a good time to you, and I promise that the price will be OFFER until end of next month to you.

I'm so sorry for purpose ur time, and I'm so grateful for your support.

Thank you & Sorry.

regards,
Jordan Lee

Last edited:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
how much if i want to tint windscreen... gold caler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has finally unveiled the drop-top roadster version of their 599 that will make its public debut at Paris in a weeks time and is limited to only 80 units worldwide, all of which have already found garages that they will never see the light of day from.

Even Ferrari themselves are calling this the ‘most exclusive Ferrari ever.’ The model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience