RM 8000 Head lamp - Damaged by Mother Nature but Restore by MD Guru KC

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Sifu is sifu la... What a Godlike result. I think most commercial, money making groups will just settle with the PlastX. Nothing beat the multi step kungfu that you did!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Tint, no. But coating and clearcoating, yes.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
sifu kc2,i will attend your workshops in the future.the one you have lined up in march,im afraid i cannot attend lah.have to work.but i will be back in august.if then got no clinic,then maybe can have small tt lah.can introduce me to this fancy detailing world.=)
:smokin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Just a quick question, tint the headlights (clear) for protection does the 'protection' in the long run? :confused:
Tint is temporary as the polymer of the tint will run out one day and oxidize and fade. But when you remove the tint the headlights will be still nice and it will also start the oxidation process.

Best is coating as it will permanently bond with the poly carbonate and will stay clear for life!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Sifu is sifu la... What a Godlike result. I think most commercial, money making groups will just settle with the PlastX. Nothing beat the multi step kungfu that you did!
Kung fu is a very lonely journey.....u sweat, toil & labor for hours...with lots of risk involve
but the results is always astonishing....
remember
WHERE YOUR HEART IS, THERE IS YOUR TREASURE WILL BE.......

Just a quick question, tint the headlights (clear) for protection does the 'protection' in the long run? :confused:
it does a little but...it is the harsh enviroment - tboth heat from interior shines out & exterior...adding to side washing..TA TA

therefore ......once we have leveled up the paint .... now we have to permanently coat it again, where as all commercial either repaint it with clear coat (in no time it will crack, as heat transfer out from inside - oxidized )... that was the reason it sort of came back

Tbut for me I will opti coat permenantly

Opti-Coat (Opti-Guard) is a hard wearing, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H) and chemical etching from environmental impacts. It provides permanent protection.

A layer of Opti-Coat measures approx. 2 microns in thickness, or about 100 times thicker than your typical wax or sealant. Unlike paint protection sealants such as PTFE, Nano Sealants, GlassPlexin that degrade over time and are easily removed through washing with water or chemicals, Opti-Coat does not degrade and cannot be removed by chemicals such as heavy duty truck weash or even caustic degreasers. It is totally resistant to these chemicals and produces a permanent film that is chemically bonded with the factory paint layers.

sifu kc2,i will attend your workshops in the future.the one you have lined up in march,im afraid i cannot attend lah.have to work.but i will be back in august.if then got no clinic,then maybe can have small tt lah.can introduce me to this fancy detailing world.=)
sure buddy

keep in touch & stay tuned with us ya

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
bro pm me detail how much u take for restore headlight? and if can 1 car body (means wax and all ) kekeke

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
unbelievable..
buddy...we are same same
just with some patience & alot of passion you too can do it

bro pm me detail how much u take for restore headlight? and if can 1 car body (means wax and all ) kekeke
Very expensive...but I can teach you for free

ill do that,sifu kc2.=)
Yupp buddy
my tel 016 220 9227
email : [email protected]

RM8000 , Saved by you !! good work !
Thanks Davidcnz for your kind words
we actually save him 180,000

22 hours later

stay tune for part 2 updates