Rim and tyres question

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
hehe we have this 18" really showy, but its way to big, what i mean is several times when i not fast enough to avoid the potholes, the tyres will hit the fender, and caused several damage to tyres and fender =(

thus, we decide to get PERFORMANCE rims rather than SHOWY. hehe so 16" or 15" should be nice. if 15" i guess for F 195/55 and R 205/50 right? well now we need to search for the rims. thanks for the help guys and see u guys on sunday =)

cheers

Last edited:

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
16", what tyres size is recommend?

thanks for the info

kampung^boy

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
try to get lighter rims like the forged ones which will give you less loss of power. Normally Aspirated (should run in 15 to 16s) as a guide. If u r running a turbo MR2 you will have enough torque to run 17". 18" rims are more showy :)
Looks good but minimal power. Have performance but minimal looks.
Your personal choice...
mickey, ur :driver: GULF got change the Rims, right ?
so the old Rims wan to sell :confused: :confused: :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm posting on behalf of Rhys. His car was broken into just this morning at 5:00 am. His car was parked inside his house compound.4 Malay guys with full face helmet, wearing jackets and with white gloves smashed his driver side door and took all his Defis & Link Control and SAFC. Those bastard even pop the hood and took the water temp sensor. Luckily his SSQV is still intact. Rhys, watch the whole process in front of his eyes. He shouted at them but them threaten him by hitting metal rod on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience