RiceBoy's Back With His Veilside Ride!!!

William Tan aka "RiceBoy"

Apr 19, 2007
Guys, after a long moment of waiting and waiting ... finally it arrived from Japan, (sorry 'bout the blur images)

I was told that this is the last set that they are gonna produce :-( I paid RM18k for this shit and waited almost 4 months for it to arrive. Basically it was installed at home, thanks to Ah Chun for his free labour (our member also) and it took 3 days to install ... not much hassle, basically remove the old panels and just plug and play...

After installation, I took it for spraying and trust me, not easy to spray this kit at all. Although it's genuine but the workmanship's not that great (maybe they overuse the mould of this kit). Many prep work have to be done and it took approximately 1 month time to complete the spray painting job. Damn!

Yeah, changed the front, rear and third brake lights to NEW! Yeah, still prefer the older model lights. dunno why.

]

Still lack of the Very-Hard-To-Find-Rims and have to custom the exhaust. Looks like it'll still take a while to drive it out and introduce it to you guys! :-( Oh ya, my ride's running in manual transmission now, fucked the SMT. Don't get SMT! Dennis, you're right, should've listened to you.

Will keep you guys updated!

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
wow we got two new veilsides now huh ... now just need an AW11 "veilside" to complete the range LOL

Shmues

Mar 27, 2006
Great stuff man, welcome to the manual world, time to see you car running around again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus/expert out there pls help;

If i install a 272 degree camshaft on my 4G93P,wat kinda exhaust system(from extractor till back muffler)should i change?
The piping size?if i wanna use back the gti muffler can or not?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience