rFactor Racing Simulation

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Anyone here are into racing simulation on PC? I would like to show some of the pics that consider yourself buying this game and play online together one day.

This game are almost close to real but can't 100% replicate. From tire wear to body damage, this game has it. I mean close to everything! Even Jacques Villeneuve practice them at home. If you're a real race driver you'll be suprised of the racing physics and realism

If you think you're bored playing with F1, there are hundreds of mods that you can download car/racing series on their download website. Eg. V8 australia supercar series, Porsche Carrera Cup, DTM, Megane Series, and many more. Even 125cc kart mod! My favourite mod is V8 supercar series.

Great investment for those who are into serious racing to practice and improve their racing skill.

The requirements to in order to play this fFactor racing simulation:

-An USB port steering wheel (yes! its important for a full racing simulation feel. Decent steering wheel like logitech MOMO only cost around RM300) Logitech does have with a 5 H-shifter & clutch but it cost a bomb at RM1100!

-Get youself a decent PC (good video/graphic card, 1GB of RAM, free space of hard disk). I've just bought a new custom PC just to get the full feel of racing simulation.

-Download free trial from rFactor | The Future of Race Simulation (you may have to purchase online USD40 at their website for full version.

Finally, you can even play online leagues globally!

Im currently in lowyat.net Malaysian Sim Racing rFactor league.
Lowyat.NET -> rFactor Racing Simulation

rFactor screenshots (56k killer)

West McLaren cockpit view

V8 series

DBR9 challenge/FIA GT

Porsche Carrera Cup

V8 series cockpit view

F1 ferrari cockpit view with full blast volume

BAR

Porsche Carrera Cup

BAR Honda

kart challenge

kart

Porsche Carrera Cup cockpit view

ING Renault

Finally, you need this G25 Logitech steering wheel for full exciting of sim racing experience...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone have tried using ELF Engine Oil Products?
What is the feedback from anyone of you who are using or have used this brand engine oil.....
Someone recommend me to use this brand, so need to get some feedback from those who have used before.... What is the outcome....????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience