Revolutionary photos of the Time To Attack 3!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

It was a festival mood in the paddock area as many teams decided to leave it late in answering the final call to qualify for the invitation only round in December. Participation was massive, the track and the pit area was busy with activities.

Awesome Photos and Editorial from Racerevo.com

As of current, the official stats and results are not out yet, head over to www.timetoattack.net for more information and detailed results.

However we knew that Farriz Fauzy’s time of 2:30:421 in the first round was beaten by Kazama Autowork’s Type R2:28:249. According to Zerotohundred.com official coverage, it was the Final Session that netted them the 2:28:249 in a FD2-R Civic under the Time Attack Machines / Racecars category. The car was running on full slick tyres, some engine mods, semi-stripped interior, these mods were enough to push them on top of the leader board beating off Ling Ken Ji Garage R Nissan Silvia S15 by half a second.

That is much info that we have for now, however let’s continue with something else, photography is a strong medium that represent a scene from an angle which is not from a human’s eye or so they say…

Any of the petrolhead understood, Time attack racing is for all shapes and sizes of cars. It is for this sort of variety that makes this kind of sporting event unique and after three successful rounds, I have every reason to believe it’s going to get even bigger next year.

Variety of cars from BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, Audi, Nissan, Lotuses, Protons, Honda and Mercedes provided a firm foundation for the success of zerotohundred’s Time to Attack.

The event was a victory for the race fans. Although some of these supercars ran a standard specification, it was a delight to see them in action.

The 2010 final edition of Zerotohundred Time to Attack that will commence later in December may well go down in history as a significant point in the development of another branch of motorsport events in Malaysia.

Big cars and big names are certainly going to take note, come on big sponsors, bring your car down and smoke some rubber! The petrolhead community in this country is getting bigger and hungrier.

The combination of slick aero and great stance makes this car look so good. Still a classic and has always been one of the fan’s favorites.

The RB 26 Power plant, I’m still drooling over this legendary Nissan’s previous flagship. Well, who does not?

The V8 engine in the R8, 4.2 L V8 Power churning out approximately 400+ hp. Top Gear wrote this regarding the R8 “it rewards driver input”, calling it “fantastic in a way that will appeal more to true car enthusiasts”

Interior of a Ferrari F430, It really is what’s on the inside that counts. The finesse of the Italian is awe inspiring, the level of the detail and attention is breathtaking. It really is to be honest.

Typical scorching weather for the entire duration of the event, a real challenge for man and his machine. A grueling test of physical strength and endurance.

The Honda Civic Type R lineage can be traced directly to the 1992 Honda NSX Type R, the model has been specially developed and tuned in house for the sole purpose of circuit competition, popular choice as can be observed from the number of the entry in the time to attack.

These are the people involved in the background that brings this kind of event to life. The unsung heroes. As much as motorsports is about cars, it’s also about people like you and me. I called it the atmosphere, an empty event is basically soulless and colorless.

Brief Results:
NA
1. Andy Kazama: FD2 Honda Civic Type R: 2:32.209
2. Taj Madira: EG Honda Civic: 2:35.299
3. Kesavamoorthy Ayyavu: DC5 Honda Integra Type R: 2:36.199

Turbo
1. Jon Teo: Mitsubishi EVO 6: 2:32.24
2. Andy Lee: Subaru Impreza S204: 2:33.150
3. Hsiao Tung Wei: Subaru Impreza WRX: 2:37.164

GT Cars
1. Adam Muza: BMW E46 M3 CSL: 2:37.252
2. Les: Lotus S1: 2:41.370
3. Colin Chow: Lotus Exige S: 2:42:093

Supercars
1. James Lee: Nissan GTR R35: 2:30.097
2. Jeremy Lee: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera: 2:31.228
3. Shedden Ee: Audi R8 V8: 2:34.673

Time Attack Machines
1. Andy Kazama: FD2 Honda Civic Type R: 2:28.249
2. Ling Ken Ji: Nissan Silvia S15: 2:28.720
3. Jacky Chuan: Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 2:31.148

Editorial : Muaz Zakaria

Attachments

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
nice shot man... can join speedhunters....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..wanna ask only..its that logic to trade in myvi se 2007 standard (auto) with myvi se 2009 model (auto)? coz i like the body kit yet i dont like to invest to modified bodykit and so on...just waste money rite?body kit overall i ask is 2k something...paint 2k something also...some accessories and leather seat maybe 700...so near 5k...if i buy myvi se 2009..i got abs, ori bodykit and all rite?if accident they put original body se..but if my myvi normal accident...if i change to body kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience