Reviews of BS Potenza RE002

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! a lot to change woh!......:biggrin:
Thats why was kinda lazy to put rear ARB. Apparently the foreman told me I need to look for 2 extra tiang for bushings also I was like :banghead:
Still a bit confused until now because Izso said need to change rear arm for bushing only. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thats why was kinda lazy to put rear ARB. Apparently the foreman told me I need to look for 2 extra tiang for bushings also I was like :banghead:
Still a bit confused until now because Izso said need to change rear arm for bushing only. :hmmmm:
Post another topic for that then......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Told him already. Should touge with Kumho, then change RE-002, go touge again, then fit ABR, touge again, then fit hi lo touge again.......hhahahhahahahhaa:biggrin:

No lah! He wants to touge so look for you loh......:driver:
Ya, that's the best way to test if those things work. Some or can say many prefer to fix the bars 1 by 1 and see what is the improvement while some prefer to go full set. Got improvement but u wont know which gives the most effect and which doesnt.

Sorry, what car u driving again? The lower arm so hard to find?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, that's the best way to test if those things work. Some or can say many prefer to fix the bars 1 by 1 and see what is the improvement while some prefer to go full set. Got improvement but u wont know which gives the most effect and which doesnt.

Yup, I like to do that too, one by one.
Like transplant engine, even tested without exhaust, hell of a noisy.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:
That time suspension also stock, totally cannot handle. After mod suspension....fuh!....:driver::driver:
But tyres keep first, even though cannot handle, drive slower, finish first then only change.....hahhahhaa:biggrin:

Bro. Izso type hero, Wira Aeroback, actually best car to mod, plenty of stuffs.....:driver:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

It's not that hard. But mostly because the lower arm for my car does not exist so I need to scavenge/find from spare parts shop. Then I saw Drexchan's Ultraracing with bushings and all yesterday night. :biggrin:

Like transplant engine, even tested without exhaust, hell of a noisy.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:
That time suspension also stock, totally cannot handle. After mod suspension....fuh!....:driver::driver:
But tyres keep first, even though cannot handle, drive slower, finish first then only change.....hahhahhaa:biggrin:

Bro. Izso type hero, Wira Aeroback, actually best car to mod, plenty of stuffs.....:driver:
Really plenty. If only 4G63 was still an option. :adore:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
u need to use wira 1.6 rear lower arm which already have those tiang..then putting rear arb will not be a problem..

if go touge dont forget to tag me along..:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Oh the legendary hero...indeed lots of parts can use.

It's not that hard. But mostly because the lower arm for my car does not exist so I need to scavenge/find from spare parts shop. Then I saw Drexchan's Ultraracing with bushings and all yesterday night. :biggrin:

Just transplant 4g63...then sure very powderful during touge...:top:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Oh! Drex sifu there......:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

u need to use wira 1.6 rear lower arm which already have those tiang..then putting rear arb will not be a problem..

if go touge dont forget to tag me along..:driver:
You also want to test your RE-002?......hahhahhaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Ever tried going on weekdays? Wonder how's the traffic like. :driver:
They always go early early in the morning.....no traffic except the touge kakis........:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quite a plethora of tuners have been getting their hands dirty on the Honda CR-Z, trying to help it induce more adrenaline in its drivers than a sneeze would. The problem is they’re trying to do it without messing about too much with the hybrid powertrain and losing the ‘green’ aspect of it.

This is precisely why we love tuners like HKS, the Jap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience