Revamp of RX-7 Club

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
seriously i would like to thank KK13 for the japan gt efforts. Well its a group effort like my good friend azraf said, therefore its up to the group , what you guys wanna do and what to do with the club to make it active. Of course we must show gratitude and respect towards our current president and yeah if the group if not active i am very sure the spirit of 7 will die off slowly and fast. This is because no one really understands well about rotary including myself, and thats why we need a club to get things done. Anyhow i second KK13 to ask the president to come out and have a tt with us and tell us whats next...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Well still no word from RERider..which is funny cause I see he's quite active on facebook..:smokin:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Hey guys daddy is on vocation :P .... it's school holiday this is the only time I can spend time with my kids. As some of you already know I have been very busy since I started being a car supplier/importer in KL last year. This year we need to expand our biz to Bangkok and S'pore. So I've been on and off to KL/BKK/SG. I'm so sorry I missed the past few months gathering.

Glad to see that we have many new members active in the club. Thanks to Kevin, you're excellent! Many thanks for the efforts you contribute to the club. I think you are the right person to lead the RE Club Malaysia. Guys do support Kevin to be the new president of the club. I am also confident that Chun Beng can be a vice president, I'm sure CB can help the club grow.

I'm still here and always be. I join Dev as the club advisor, assist you guys to run the club smoothly.:driver:

Let's keep the RE spirit alive in Msia.

Cheers.

Best Regards,
RERider

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, the president has spoken, well , i have just met joewe/RERIDER once, also i saw the amount of mods he have done to his RX7, a round of applause to what he have done to the club and how he had successfully gather the RX7's in malaysia. Seriously he is the MAN!!!!

To the new president, please continue Joewe/RERIDER's legacy and bring us to further heights!, he have done what he thinks is right for the club and it takes a man to do such honor! respect respect!! He should hereby crown the TUN of RX7 Club in Malaysia... he he he....

KK13/Kevin, do what you must do to make things right. You have our numbers and our names, please gather us like how Professor Xavier did in X Men, hehehehe.... keep all of us in the loop for everything, and bro if you need my help feel free to ask me, i may be as busy as Joewe as well but i will do my best to help in anything i can....

Shit i am talking like a judge here.... (very one sided) , please whoever have anything to voice please voice out.... its a collective club here not one sided....

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha. TQ TQ for all your your votes for me. But like I say it is a team effort and not a single person. I also could not have set up events and planned TT's without the help from you guys. So a big thank you to the KL members for pushing for the revival of the club and trying to make it happen.

I think the problem here was that all the members felt that there was no official club and therefore no so called team spirit which other clubs had. Anyways now that we are back on track, why not we all come together and revive the RX7 club again. RERider has represented the club well these last few years, but recently due to his business commitments he no longer has the time to do so.

Nevermind, we can pick it up from here and see what we can do to revive the club. We will also have a few committee members who can also head the revival of the club which we can appoint at the next big gathering.

spooled

Raw V8
Sep 6, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
sorry guys.. couldnt make it on the sunday morning.. bad hangover..
anyway.. will sit in for tuesday meeting

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Rights! lets start a new chapter in RX-7 and make it a highly active group, KK13, its your part now i can just support u from the back

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha. Thanks Underslyder..

Anyways yeah. See u guys tomorrow night (Tuesday) @ 9.30pm onwards @ Kayu, Aman Suria..
:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

sorry guys.. couldnt make it on the sunday morning.. bad hangover..
anyway.. will sit in for tuesday meeting
Haha. No worries bro. Happens to everyone :biggrin:

Will catch up with you tomorrow then..

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i support KK13.... coz my heart is shaped like a rotary... ahahahha
we gotta setup a VP for Malacca and Johor as well. as our contact point.
don't forget to keep me in the loop although i don't drive a GTI anymore...

seriously speaking, driving a RX-7 doesn't really need to mod the piece until no one can recognise.. it's all about the spirit.... we will follow you kevin... regardless if u mod ur car or not.. coz i think ur car maxed out.. nothing else to mod already... and don't try that straight pipe thing again.... hahahahaha

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
i support KK13.... coz my heart is shaped like a rotary... ahahahha
we gotta setup a VP for Malacca and Johor as well. as our contact point.
don't forget to keep me in the loop although i don't drive a GTI anymore...

seriously speaking, driving a RX-7 doesn't really need to mod the piece until no one can recognise.. it's all about the spirit.... we will follow you kevin... regardless if u mod ur car or not.. coz i think ur car maxed out.. nothing else to mod already... and don't try that straight pipe thing again.... hahahahaha
he should try bigger turbo and Bridgeport.:thefinger:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Alchemis: dun worry, i've learnt my lesson, no more full straight pipe :biggrin:

Woaychee: eh plz la, stop corrupting me! haha

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
havent read this part of the forum in a while and voila ! kk13 is the new unofficial president congrates bro !

so when we gona drink to that in Changkat ? hehe

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
havent read this part of the forum in a while and voila ! kk13 is the new unofficial president congrates bro !

so when we gona drink to that in Changkat ? hehe
Lol..haven't even been to changkat in a while bro..gettin old la, haha...whn u comin out to yum cha with us?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

With the current revival of the Rx7 Club Malaysia, we have decided to create a Facebook page which members and fans can follow. We created this because we realize that many members don't visit zth very often and may miss out on gatherings etc. This way we get to keep members up to date with the latest happenings, we can also upload photos etc of gathering across Malaysia and finally have discussions as well.

Follow us on facebook..

RX-7 Club Malaysia | Facebook

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience