Rest In Peace Steven Paul Jobs (Steve Jobs)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Well, I would like to share the sad, sad news with you guys. I heard the news on the radio this morning while on the way to my office. We didn't expect that he'll pass away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & we'll always be Apple's loyal fan! Here are the links I found when I checked thru the Internet earlier:-

Apple's Homepage been replaced with Steve's photo.
Apple
Apple - Remembering Steve Jobs

Yahoo News.
Steve Jobs dies: Apple chief created personal computer, iPad, iPod, iPhone - Yahoo! News

Photos of Steve Jobs from the yester-years up to current ones.
Steve Jobs Through The Years | Photos - ABC News

We all didn't expect that he'll passed away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & you'll be always in our Apple's loyal fans & supporters!

Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address - YouTube

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
We all didn't expect that he'll passed away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & you'll be always in our Apple's loyal fans & supporters!
Yup, I heard the news this morning also, and was surprise that he died after the launch of the new phone. Is like he has completed his last job and time to go......

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Steve Jobs is one of my most respected and admired person besides God and my dad.

IMO, Apple will be going the the way like BMW does with Mr. Steve's departure. He was the single most important influential figure in Apple Inc.

R.I.P Mr.Steve. You will be remembered.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
We have lost a truly visionary leader, who changed and impressed the world.

RIP Steve Jobs. God bless you with your remarkable creation and you will always be in our heart, Amen.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Steve Jobs brings wonders to the world with his creations of iPod, iPad, iMac & iPhones. Thank you Steve! I was introduced to Apple Macintosh since when I was in primary school & man, it's been with me all the way up to now. We'll miss him for sure & we hope Tim Cook will be his successor.

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
I was shock went i heard it.. well a genius found his star.. RIP..

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Truly a man that should always be remembered for his contributions to our world..Wouldnt know what the world would be like with out all the apple products..

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
R.i.p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Jaguar XF: Scoop Photo & Video

Jaguar C-XF concept : S-type successor<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience