Reputable Honda Workshop

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hello..

im chging my mech.. so i plan to go to autobaze coz nearer to my house...
anybody went there before??? hattech, how u know its reputable.. ppl just post the wshop name/address then u just update the 1st page? then anyone oso can simply post rite?

pls advice.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
if talking about reputable then i myself oso not sure wether its reputable or not.
it just can be a guide for u to survey n then make ur own decision which to choose.
for me, none wshop is perfect n can make u satisfy 100%.
i always talk to myself, if i wanna everything perfect, i have to do it myself...
if anything goes wrong with my car, then nobody get blame.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hattech, simpe things can DIY la..
but i suspect my driveshaft/steering rack got problem..
so sure must go mech edi..im not expert le..

neway thanks for comments.

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
paging KB bros VTEC!!!!!!!!!any reputable VTEC workshop there...going there(my h/town) this raya n plan to do smthing minor in my ride...hence, very much appreaciated if u guys for who may concern provide me an address and contact num.of any reputable workshop in KB....Shirointenshi,you should know rite????thx

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
donCityZ said:
hattech, simpe things can DIY la..
but i suspect my driveshaft/steering rack got problem..
so sure must go mech edi..im not expert le..

neway thanks for comments.
no what i mean is sometime we must give n take. a very reputable wshop oso cannot run fr making mistake.
find wshop that u convinient to deal. dont simply make decision not to go to any wshop just by judging them on what other ppl say...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
19. AUTOBAZE Honda Tuner (usj) - Fridzal (016-332 9797 / 616 7575)

i went there. the mech checked my prob. suspect steering rack.
left my hp no since mech said will find from kedai potong
and will quote the price etc.

that was more 1 month ago... till now, nothing.

now heres the magical part.. the prob disappeared... they repair by psychic power or what? no need call or anything.. wahahahaha!!

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
aiiyyo..why sikit@no workshop from north aa??

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hattech-v said:
sometime u have to update with them...
*sigh*

this type of wkshop (client need to follow up with them) i think, is not "reputable"

RONIN

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
hattech-v said:
oit got share aaa?
haha... i'm also like their service but never used large font laa... as mention above, everybody not perfectlah..

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
hattech-v said:
no what i mean is sometime we must give n take. a very reputable wshop oso cannot run fr making mistake.
find wshop that u convinient to deal. dont simply make decision not to go to any wshop just by judging them on what other ppl say...
yup...agree with bro hattech...no workshop is perfect...even F1 sumtime have fault although they're build by pro engineers...everyone is learning while doin it...:regular_smile:

SkooL

Apr 21, 2004
Guys, is there any near Kajang/Bangi area...wanna check possible conversion for Civic 1st gen.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Z

The Frecce Tricoloro (Italian for Tricolor Arrows) is the demonstration team of the Italian Air Force. Officially known as the 313th Aerobatic Training Squadron, the squad celebrates 50 years of tearing up the skies this year and to honor that Pagani Zonda built three units of the 670hp Tricolore. Boasting 780Nm of torque and plenty of carbon fiber, the Tricolore reaches 200km/h in less than 10 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience