Remove Thermostart to cooling down water temp.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
wau....I also like to tune up on Dyno, but unfortunately there is no 4 wheel dyno at northen region, even my tunner there only 2 wheel dyno....haiz..:banghead::banghead:

Joshua (millennium Motorsports Asia), nearest where location ?? sunway side??:hmmmm:
sorry coz i located at Kedah lah...hahaha...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
he used to tune everywhere, including out of malaysia sir, i think he is still doing it, contact him for clarification.

arturo, i was on joking jer, joshua is the one sir, dont worry.. u got it right the first time, lol

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
he used to tune everywhere, including out of malaysia sir, i think he is still doing it, contact him for clarification.

arturo, i was on joking jer, joshua is the one sir, dont worry.. u got it right the first time, lol
Yes Bro...I believe wat u advice. Just far from KL location I hard to get there, if not sure I have dyno tuning early. Hope got chance to meet Joshua to tune my car...:proud:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
he can come to you for on the road tuning sir, u can contact him via zth or phone call for an appoinment, tq sir

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
very highly recommended...many ZTH members can vouch for this.

xtremeleo...hehehe must make sure mah..wait misinformation pulak!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
arturo, ive arranged a trip for tuning to kuching prior to this post, and he said it was okie as long as the customer bare the cost for everything. unfortunately, the trip was canceled by the customer. the thing is, he is willing to do it, like the old days. it only depends on the time jer kot, one needs to clarify with him on dis

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
xtremeleo...i meant i was just making sure i got the right joshua when i posted heheheheh...

"this was waaaaaaaaaaay back in 2007...same joshua mah kan? he still got log in once in a while mah. but his nick menakutkan me ler hahahahah"

but i didnt know he did on-site tuning...what about the dyno machine? rent from local shops?i think nowadays he wont have much time to do on-site...business at his shop doing very well from what i heard.

eric..gather some local Kedah kakis that want to get their cars tuned n organise a meet la...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
his business os doing quite well jugek sekarang ni, now dat he has two dyno machines dah; 2wd and 4wd dyno dynamics, kudos to millennium motorsports asia, its gonna be even better, insyaAllah..

he still do on the road tuning for outstation cases, no other choice sir. he needs to tune it up with load and dynojet cant simulate road conditions as the dynamics can, dont worry as he does on the road tuning where there isnt much traffic and when people are asleep, usually ler..

do it lump sump is the way to go, as every ecpenditure is shared by a number of people and everybody is paying a lil bit only. the tuning process costs the same for every car fyi, depending on the ecu, tq sir

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Yes Arturo, in Kedah location or Penang state also without 4wd dyno. I know Sifu Joshua can tune on road but at my location not safe coz will make Polis attend our action. If Kampung or Taman road not so suit coz too much bumping ....er my car too lower d...hihi..:biggrin::biggrin:

As Xtremeleo advice will keep in mind, I will see Sifu Joshua after I complete the mode up item. May be to KL later. Thanks a lot of good advice to me..:adore: