Reliable Spare Part Shops & Service Centre

shirubatezza

Jun 19, 2008
Hello braders n sisters,
Can you guys jot down the name and if possible the address/phone number of gud spare part shop/service centre for altezza around kl and selangor.

Maybe a lot of member here including me dont know where to send our altezzas if sumthing happen.
Much appreciated la.TQ!!:biggrin:

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
a lot of members here go to trial to service their cars. I myself have not tried trial yet. For spares, i usually go to wing hin in jln loke yew, biggest toyota supplier in m'sia

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Hello braders n sisters,
Can you guys jot down the name and if possible the address/phone number of gud spare part shop/service centre for altezza around kl and selangor.

Maybe a lot of member here including me dont know where to send our altezzas if sumthing happen.
Much appreciated la.TQ!!:biggrin:

Good to hear another tezza owner here...hehehe...welcome...for 2nd spare parts, I always suggest you could raise your topic here if you need something where all members have tons of spare parts at their own store room...maybe u can get some good stuff here too with a cheaper price but of course 2nd hand lor...for those that cannot u can try at wing hin, jln loke yew there....

Enjoy ur stay!:burnout:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Do you want number bro? I have my own spare parts shop in my house..kekek :biggrin:. Plenty of 2nd hand parts to let go.

U can try Wing Hin(Jln Loke Yew)03-92218867/016-6011883 Simon or TRIAL Tuning in Sg. Besi 012-2139861 William.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sensation of speed is determined by the size and type of your car. The smaller the car, the faster everything seems to be.

Let's discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience