Rehab a Rempit ??

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
WTF.. and our dearest beloveddd G wanna spend more money ? ugh...and in the name of rehabilitation of dumb a$$ !!! sigh.... so much for paying tax...

and to rub insult to the wound.. only 15 agreed to join....out of 30,000 invites !! :rofl: :rofl:
but i'm sure the event will go on...and some of the tax payers money will be poorly spent.... duh~~

read here : http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/2/6/nation/5627363&sec=nation

Saturday February 6, 2010

Course for Mat Rempit

KUALA LUMPUR: The Permata programme to rehabilitate Mat Rempit or biker gang members will start on March 1 although only 15 out of the 30,000 have agreed to participate.
The two-month Program Perkasa Remaja is to be introduced by Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.
The Prime Minister’s wife said the two-month programme would proceed although a handful of the bikers had agreed to participate so far.
“We decided to name the programme Perkasa Remaja (Youth Empowerment) because we wanted to brand the project in a positive way,” she told a press conference at the Prime Minister’s private residence at Jalan Langgak Duta here yesterday.
Rosmah, who is also the Permata Negara Policy Working Committee chairman, said the bikers were identified with help from the police who then forwarded the names to the programme organisers.
“The programme will be interactive and akin to an outward bound school. Since the bikers like to take on challenges, we will give them some challenges,” she said, adding that it was free-of-charge for the participants.
As for the Permata Negara early childhood care and education programmes, Rosmah said three centres would be set up in three parliamentary constituencies in all states this year.
“Although we have selected the areas to build the centres, we are not able to get the land approvals from the state governments of certain states,” she said, naming the states as Selangor, Kedah and Penang.
She revealed that the Permata Insan programme will also be introduced and is targeted at children from religious schools.
“The programme’s core subject will be Islamic education but students will also be required to learn science, geography and creative writing,” she said.
Those interested to apply can log on to www.permatapintar.edu.my for details. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
All the G needs to do is to impose strict rules for these lame A$$ ... try enforcing longer jail time or even a nice warm SEBAT on the butt if found guilty ... sure there would be less rather than doing REHAB ...

this is just plain dumb ...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
as per normal lar, the Gomen think they do a very nobel thing for the rakyat.
they everyday brainstorming how to CORECT,CORRECT & KOREK KOREK.

just FxxK their arse will do.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
rehab = Kac$$$$hiiingg!!

bloody waste of money in rehabilitating these Mo fo's laaaa.......thrown them into community service would be a better choice.

Make these mofos do alam flora and dbkl type work around where they live for X amount of time supervise by their parents would definately work well.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
:rofl: :rofl:

true true... juz like in Singapore.. if you caught throwing thrash.. then repent by doing community service at road side or at Orchard road and everyone can see and shame you...

so best thing is to grab all these dumb ass rempit's and force them to wash motorbikes for free and pick up their own neighbourhood rubbish and clean up hawker centres or food courts... that would be fun to see them sweat it out...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
rehab a rempit...........this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard of today.

They are like thrash of society I dont understand why we taxpayers should fork out to keep thrash like that alive. Sigh....Its basically another ploy and loophole for our beloved G to 'use' the money for some 'beneficial plans'.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
What shit is this lar if they wan Rakan muda also can do the job lar............why need to create so many non Govt or Govt body................

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
can't jail them too long... we got General Elections every 5 years, gotta depend on them to vote coz if not, the "dacing" will not balance :)

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
rehab = Kac$$$$hiiingg!!

bloody waste of money in rehabilitating these Mo fo's laaaa.......thrown them into community service would be a better choice.

Make these mofos do alam flora and dbkl type work around where they live for X amount of time supervise by their parents would definately work well.
agree.. these jokers should be doing community services instead of of rehab. makes no sense at all..

at least our city will be cleaner and less dangerous and less money for me to spend on changing my side mirrors :smokin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
wah..the G so kind...spend all the money on those donkey......the all are lousy bastard that need to be jail or send to MPSJ to pick up rubbish....

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
Stupid GOV la wasting our tax money on this kind of human thrash. U think after so call Program Perkasa Remaja course those mother fucker will stop riding bikes? dun think so !!!
shoulda rotan or jail these kind of ppl.

wut the GOV wants in the ends of the day is their dirty VOTES la
well susah la if u ask me, my place here its like paradise for rempit police here make donno oni.
catching 50 belakang wayang then let go....LJ GOV reli.

To stop em' ! oni 1 solution BUY EM A DC5 OR FD2R IF TO EXPENSIVE ASK PM'S WIFE CIN CAI BUY EM' PROTON R3 LOR.

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
i guess most people know the "underlying" reason for trying to organise such an obnoxious event.... it's for the $$$$$$$....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience