Recaro SR11 Evo X

Interior and Cockpit

Recaro SR11 Evo X

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
A pair of Recaro SR11, black with Alcantara taken from a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.

Good condition, the usual wear on the driver's side bolster but no hole. A small cigarette hole on the driver's back but not noticeable.

Rails are original Evo X, modified to plug and play for Myvi.

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Didn't realise I did not post a price. lol. RM3600 for the pair. WhatsApp me at 019triple39double31

ericp

Oct 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
A pair of Recaro SR11, black with Alcantara taken from a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.

Good condition, the usual wear on the driver's side bolster but no hole. A small cigarette hole on the driver's back but not noticeable.

Rails are original Evo X, modified to plug and play for Myvi.

can u please share how u managed to customize? which part did u mod and what did u use to fit in to other cars? I have a pair and i cant figure out how to fit it in to my perdana

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience